Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCN] FantomCoin. CN-based currency with merged mining. LAUNCHED NOW! - page 2. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
hitbtc is a great opportunity for the development of the Fantomcoin, that's why we need to vote actively

Is there any sense in this voting? It seems to me that the Fantomcoin community isn't sufficiently developed for such voting

Maybe you're right. But I think that the most important factor in the coin's development is active support from the devs

Yes, no one of devs wrote here for a long time, but I think it's because there is no bugs in FCN

It's forked from other coin. The same bugs  that exist in the other forks  are in FCN as well.
Activity: 63
hitbtc is a great opportunity for the development of the Fantomcoin, that's why we need to vote actively

Is there any sense in this voting? It seems to me that the Fantomcoin community isn't sufficiently developed for such voting

Maybe you're right. But I think that the most important factor in the coin's development is active support from the devs

Yes, no one of devs wrote here for a long time, but I think it's because there is no bugs in FCN
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Activity: 116
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
Hello!  Smiley

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for FantomCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Activity: 74
Why there are no updates of the system? Is Fantomcoin dead?

it looks like this is dead

I  would have corrected  "it looks like  this thread is died"  Cheesy

I'm agree. I haven't got a reason to write here

I  would have corrected  "it looks like  this thread is died"  Cheesy
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Today I realized that  merged mining provides enhanced security for FCN. It is awesome!

How long this info reached your mind! However, I'm glad you appreciated one of the main advantages of FCN
Activity: 63
Today I realized that  merged mining provides enhanced security for FCN. It is awesome!
What happened with price?   Huh

The price of FCN has increased by almost 50%. What do you want to know about it? 

Where did you get this info?

The price of FCN has increased by almost 50%. What do you want to know about it? 
I think one of the main advantages of Fantomcoin is equitable distribution of coins, which I cannot be said about Monero

Actually a few people are mined Monero.  Monero team just use a stealth miner. IMO, it is unacceptable
I think one of the main advantages of Fantomcoin is equitable distribution of coins, which I cannot be said about Monero
Guys, let's vote! In recent days not there wasn't a single vote for FCN

I totally agree!

PS If you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10

Great info! I didn't even know about it.

I voted! Cool

I totally agree!

PS If you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10