Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCN] FantomCoin. CN-based currency with merged mining. LAUNCHED NOW! - page 4. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
What do you think, will be able FCN become an alternative cryptocurrency #1?

I think FCN has a lot of benefits such as MM or good hash rate. Thus, IMO FCN will be able to claim for #1 of  all alternative cryptocurrencies
Activity: 74
What do you think, will be able FCN become an alternative cryptocurrency #1?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What's wrong with Fantomcoins? Why Bitrex purse is frozen?

I don't know. I have everything working smoothly
Activity: 64
What's wrong with Fantomcoins? Why Bitrex purse is frozen?
Activity: 63
Why  there isn't any updates? There are no posts from the developers. IMO it is strange

Yes, I agree. This is weird. Somebody already mentioned here that there is another thread for discussion FCN
Why  there isn't any updates? There are no posts from the developers. IMO it is strange
I mined my first FCN finally! Morning was not so good a long time ago

Congrats! Wink

I told you that you have to be more patient. I would suggest you to change the computer or laptop (where you mined usually) to a more powerful equipment
I mined my first FCN finally! Morning was not so good a long time ago
Does anyone have some FCN they would like to sell me??
Many thanks

Why do you need it? It is more profitable to mine FCN. Be patient!

I've got such thoughts when I saw my electricity bill. I guess I have to buy a more powerful processor

More powerful processor will consume more energy, that's why the payment  of electricity bills won't decrease

Yes, but  the number of mined coins will increase . Therefore, charges for electricity will pay off
Many thanks

I've got such thoughts when I saw my electricity bill. I guess I have to buy a more powerful processor

More powerful processor will consume more energy, that's why the payment  of electricity bills won't decrease
Many thanks

Does Fantomcoin provide complete anonymity as Bitcoin?

Fantomcoin offers anonymous transactions unlike the Bitcoin

I think this statement is provable for every CN-based coin.

I think FCN is the most safest and anonymous coin in compare with Bitcoin. Of course, all CN-based coins provide the same degree of anonymity

+1

I am also started looking at MonetaVerde but IMO Fantomcoin in compare with it is much better. Maybe I think so because I got used to FCN already

MonetaVerde is good,but IMO Fantomcoin is safer cos I can see its developing. MonetaVerde is too brand new coin for me
Super cheap coin.

This coin is a cheap now, but it will be much more expensive later. IMO, FCNs price is so low because it is new alternative currency, and because there is no one pool
What Exchanges accepts Fantomcoin?  FCN is trading on Bittrex or not?

Yes, FCN is trading on Bittrex Cool
Activity: 246
Does Fantomcoin provide complete anonymity as Bitcoin?

Fantomcoin offers anonymous transactions unlike the Bitcoin

I think this statement is provable for every CN-based coin.

I think FCN is the most safest and anonymous coin in compare with Bitcoin. Of course, all CN-based coins provide the same degree of anonymity

+1

I am also started looking at MonetaVerde but IMO Fantomcoin in compare with it is much better. Maybe I think so because I got used to FCN already
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Many thanks

Many thanks
What Exchanges accepts Fantomcoin?  FCN is trading on Bittrex or not?
I think MonetaVerde is a worthy competitor for Fantomcoin. The main distinction  is block reward function, but I'm not sure it will necessary for "experienced" miners

Why dou you think the block reward function won't necessary for "experienced" miners?

IMO, all miners wants more coins Cool
Pages:
Jump to: