Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO. - page 5. (Read 28613 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Fondo platform is so good to have,  it is secure,  the transactions is quick and easy.  It gives you share to whatever they gain or shall we say it is profitable. We all know that nowadays the main problems of having an account online is being hacked,  so best thing to use is the decoin because in their platform they make sure the safetiness of your data or investment. It really helps a lot to stop hesitations to whatever will happen.
Activity: 20
Hackers are rampant nowadays. So, the Fondo could answer to that problem for allowing to have secure and protected sensitive data stored in the platform. This would really gives the assurance to the investors that everything they invest is surely secure and will return to them into profitable one.
Activity: 21
I think this project is very cool, beautiful logo and very interesting idea concept. As well as teams who are experts in their fields. Look forward to the success of this project.
I just do not think it's enough to make this project a success. what is needed is how this project lures investors to join the project.
Activity: 51
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
In presale, you have to buy at least 0.5 ETH or 0.05 BTC.
In crowdsale, you have to buy at leaset 0.1ETH or o.01 BTC
Activity: 30
Where the team news/answers?
Activity: 14
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
Activity: 17
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 24
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
Activity: 16
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 9
Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of exchange  comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 6
I like the concept of the Fondo project. They created a functional and modern ecosystem for trade and investment in cryptoactive assets, aimed at a wide range of end users
You have a good point, the project seems doing well and they maintain to have a better credibility. With a better community, then I expect that the team can create more ideas which it can improve about their system.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
When the internet first started no one believed it
Another project pre-alpha that will take many months to bring results. I just don't understand why so many fake great reviews here! Are this all so people may rank up? Sad to see that Bitcointalk is becoming something that never evolved, a dinosaur
!
Activity: 20
The competition forces the exchanges to find new methods of customer acquisition. Placement of large number of different coins is already mandatory requirement for the successful exchange. The zero trade commissions already began the distribution among the decentralized exchanges
Activity: 10
For a regular user, it's better to use a platform without any requirement of identity or address verification which is the case with binance for a high volume trade. So it's still better to use forkDelta/etherdelta for less requirements but this not include tokens not developped in the top of ethereum.
Activity: 28
Very early attention to this project, but the KYC is a very popular way?
Activity: 37
Another exchange. Nice  Grin
It's not just a exchange but Fondo is far better technology for the security of the exchanges. They also have many additional features and it has got great marketing team to make this project grow in the social media for gaining more and more supporters and investors to make this great concept a great success in the future.
Activity: 3
This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.
Well, let's see how far this project can go. Some members here are not contented with the details posted in the OP. I think devs need to add more details on how this project will work.
We can say nothing at the future, maybe they will be listing before or after several months. But everyone will come to this project if they have listing at any exchange asap
brand new
Activity: 0
I can say that the project is honest and the administration is also supported at a good level.If there is a problem to solve, and the response from administratorov not need to wait long.He participated in the first round.All paid for!
Activity: 17
This project had a good planning and a bright future in the exchanges because they will be negotiating to 7 trading sites and for sure they will be listed in many more in the coming months.
Surely several exchanges would choose this coin to trade in their exchange considering its usage. This project seems great and can really have some good profits ahead giving really good profits in some good time.
Activity: 16
Trading cryptocurrencies with a highly secured supervision is indeed a great project. The mind of the person who is afraid to trade will be eased and will build a confident to trust this project. Great project.
Pages:
Jump to: