Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FDC - Token Sale] Fondo Trading Platform - The World's first SEICO. - page 6. (Read 28613 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What’s the circulation supply?
Activity: 8
Really a very interesting project, are there any updates and news?
Activity: 51
Cointelegraph post press:

Cryptocurrency Trends for 2018, Exchange-Based Tokens Will Take the Lead in Development

https://images.cointelegraph.com/images/725_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9mODE0MGU5Mzg3MzdlYTkzNDc1NWZkY2JmODgyMDhiYS5qcGc=.jpg

The second half of 2018's Cryptocurrency market is quite bright with many new opportunities for investors, but there are certain risks stemming from strong regulatory interventions from many powerful nations of Blockchain and Crypto Coins, all the negative statement about Crypto from the well-known individuals and influential organizations, extreme fluctuations of the Altcoin.

1. Exchange based Coins will recover and developed steadily after the drop of the market.

After the drop of the market, the Exchange based Tokens has made steady progress despite being influenced more or less. Thanks to the advantage of re-sharing part of the Exchange or reducing transaction fees which investors can receive more profits without having to surf much. Thus, the application of Exchange based Coins of user demand is over 90% of the Altcoin in the market with promises that never become the truth

Like Huobi Token (HT) of Huobi Exchange or Binance Coin (BNB) of Binance Exchange. These Exchanges will use up to 20% of their profits to buy back their Tokens then either store or burn them. This is a great way to share profits to investors without being considered Security by SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission). This is also the most prominent policy, which apply by many Exchange based Coin in ensuring liquidity and sustainable growth. HT increased to 540% after 3 months of operation and BNB even reached a peak of 24,000% after 6 months of operation. Beside that,there are also Kucoin shares (KCS), Tokens of Kucoin Exchange. It acts as both: trading currencies and shares of the Exchange. Kucoin holders will receive from 50% of total transaction fee and will be entitled to a 30% discount on Bitcoin and other Altcoin trading fees. KCS also had an impressive growth rate of 4,545% after 2 months of operation.

These above evidences shows that the trend for the last half year of 2018 is Exchange based Coin. Although, there are times up and down, but Exchange based Coins listing prices often have several times higher than the released price. Growth is expected to be in line with the rise of Bitcoin in the second half of 2017. The most prominent and potential among the new Exchange-based Token is Fondo coin (FDC). The ICO price is $ 0.4 with the total supply capped at only 100 million Coins. Based on the raise up to 240 times of other Exchange-based Tokens. Growth potential of Fondo Coin in the future is extremely huge.

Fondo

2. Why does Fondo Coin have highly evaluated by experts?

ICO Fondo Coin only has a $ 34 million hard cap, but has its own Exchange which is not inferior to any major Exchange in the world that capitalized at between $ 300 million and $ 2500 million. Therefore, when it reaches the potential growth rate, value of Fondo Coin can increase by 10 to 70 times.

Fondo Coin holders will be free to trade between FDC and other Token. In addition, the Fondo Network Exchange will spend up to 40% of its profits to buy back FDC then burn off periodically to keep liquidity and increase FDC values. Trading on Fondo Coin, investors are well supported with the following features:

Continuously support new potential Coins, and examine on all Coins to support users with full information for a variety of options.
    Extremely swift and simple, thanks to the complete API. In order not to waste time on deposit or withdrawal, the FDC system will continually updates the transaction tracking system.
    You will always be assisted by the FDC team to solve issues quickly and professionally.
    Compatible with both new and advanced Coin traders because it integrates Technical analysis support tool for Coins trading with almost full of indicators ADX, RSI, MACD, BB, especially MFI Indicator of cash flow, OBV, etc.

The fact that the Fondo coin has risen as other Exchange base Crypto in the long term is obvious. There are two main reasons for the FDC to increase its value: the increase of FDC users amount on the Exchange due to their affiliate marketing policies and the use of Exchange’s profit to buy back FDC. This is the perfect option for investors who want to find a reliable product of long-term investment with high profit and low risk.

Fondo ICO will be on pre-sale and crowd-sale from June 8th, 2018 to August 8th, 2018 with different incentives for early buyers.

Interested investors can visit Fondo Coin's official website for more information.

Company name: Fondo Limited

Company site: https://fondo.network

Company email: [email protected]

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/cryptocurrency-trends-for-2018-exchange-based-tokens-will-take-the-lead-in-development
Activity: 21
Hello, Fondo Platform Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfdc-token-sale-fondo-trading-platform-the-worlds-first-seico-3821952 - only 18580 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Activity: 11
ICO still long hopefully the team will be more passion and vigorous in promoting this project and hopefully the team will prepare all cooked so that it can run smoothly and achieve success.
Activity: 30
In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Fondo is a great investment.
Activity: 19
Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Activity: 23
i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
it seems that once this project is interesting and deserves to be developed, hopefully for the future of this project will successfully achieve satisfactory results,
Activity: 13
i saw there is many project for cryptocurrenncy exchange, but beaxy different from other projects. The project looks promising.
the difference that this project make superiority the other projects and makes them compete with other projects
i hope the project team work hard to make it happen, with all the facilities offered can be felt by everyone
Activity: 58
I also believe in the success of this exchange, the main thing is that the project team successfully promoted the stock exchange to the masses! I'm sure that this ICO will collect enough funds to launch its platform! So I'm also waiting for the company's start of the bounty, and I'll support the project in the company of the signature, twitter and facebook!
I am looking forward to the reward program, and I believe this company will raise enough money to launch its own currency exchange! Be sure to participate in the Twitter and Facebook bounty programs that will be successful
Activity: 37
Too many exchanges are now being created. Without any competitive advantages, it will be almost impossible to break away into the leading positions
Hi! Any news about when bounty start? Waiting only your signature bounty)
Activity: 16
Tell me, how will I make a profit by becoming an investor in your project? Will there be any charges for the coin holders?
Investor !! I do not think you are an investor? The answer is all depends on the project, if the project succeeds (possible) if you are an investor, you will get more profit than your capital.
Tell me, how will I make a profit by becoming an investor in your project? Will there be any charges for the coin holders?
Activity: 9
This project seems so nice and structured, but it is not receiving the appropriate outreach. Has the team in mind a bounty programme to promote and advertise the platform?
Activity: 54
Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2019?
Activity: 17
what should be emphasized in this project is the level of security, because security is a convenience for every user
Good luck
Activity: 19
The platform will provide novice investors with the opportunity to learn when they
traded using key technical indicators, large data, analytics, community strategies,
fundamental analysis and automatic trading bots.
Activity: 23
Can FDC trade on other Exchange ? if so, it gonna be huge ?
Activity: 24
I see all the comments. Is this very potential ? i feeling like this project kind of legit. Anyway, do i still have a chance to be their leader ?
Pages:
Jump to: