Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 116. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.
Oh yes. I think facebook is not good for self-advertising, because it reduces the reach of posts and makes them invisible in the heap of junk posts.
Of course, you can just buy an advertising campaign on facebook haha
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
As i know so far, AB-Chain now give private offer bonus - 35%. Do they still keep this bonus with dump at Ethereum price?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

We should advertise where are lots of traffics right? For sure, it will be hard for the pioneers and developers at the start, to gain more audience as they compete with Facebook or to convince the masses to transfer to this platform.

Facebook promote ads on its platform, I think AB CHAIN will use promote ads by help of other publishers, it's going to be like google ads. So its depends on the quality of those website that are going to work for AB-CHAIN.
Activity: 560
AB-Chain has a great outline and I will just keep following this thread and see how they progress. Ads are selling point this days and I see this breaking through
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
The ICO starts in several days. I can't wait to take part in it. I also see, that this project is becoming more popular day by day. It has 9k views now.
I couldn't find an information, what will be the minimal contribution for the Sale?
You tried to change over to an official project site and to search for a necessary information there? Often in ann far from all information is presented.

maro159 and kyxap, sorry for the long reply! The minimum amount for contribution is 0.2 ETH or 0.015 BTC.
The good chance for buy ABChain Token now by deposit fiat to exchange ETH or BTC, this week both of them down the price Wink.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just know now, that facebook is banning all advertisement regarding crypto currencies. Oh, but there is problem with that. Why? Because there it is, a project that will make the advertising continue. This is the change of AB-Chain. This is a luck for this project. I hope this will continue progressing.
Activity: 98

This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
The road map is irrelevant if the project intentions are crystal clear . It might be provided later after the launch ,but it would be detailed and with everything holders would want to know . If they add it now they eventually will end up editing it later ,because many unexpected events might happen and that will decrease their trust.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
Activity: 378
It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.
Owners of FB have a good business and do not want to lose their reputation. I think this is right, now a lot of scam is being done and this is bad, I hope the new advertising network will choose not only money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
Activity: 380

It's very good idea to improve the roadmap before crowdsale.the project will looks more attractive after change the road map and it will help to get more investeros for this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.
Not necessarily such will take place. All will be both earlier, they both advertised through social networks and will be. Simply ab chain will be a good aid in the product advertising.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
One again i think ABChain need improve their community Smiley.. Maybe bounty program it is not enough. I expect they will have some other activity like airdrop or live stream at facebook Smiley
Yes, some bounty will have a very good effect on the investors and also supporters will promote this project more efficiently as they will get rewards for this. And I think this project is very great and can become famous worldwide so I think that they should organize a bounty campaign which will get more people to join them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
I do not think that is the reason why social media banned the crypto. We heard so many news about an investors has being scam by an ICO and the price is seriously huge. Maybe this is the reason they do not want to ad crypto in their site.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

We should advertise where are lots of traffics right? For sure, it will be hard for the pioneers and developers at the start, to gain more audience as they compete with Facebook or to convince the masses to transfer to this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
It seems to me that if the launch of the platform is successful and users are satisfied with the work, then the rumors about the project will quickly spread. This will be a kind of advertising for this platform.

Meh all "good" projects don't really get enough promotion, shitcoins with better marketting teams end up taking the stoplight with all their shilling instead of genuine shit
Activity: 294
The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue

We're looking into new options to tell the world about AB-CHAIN in different ways, also to dig into what exactly is the tool we're serving our advertizers and how to use it properly and understand the audience.
I think Google and Twitter are more effective advertising measures than FB. In fact, I do not like FB and I almost do not use it. I hope the developer will be able to provide information to users.
Activity: 574
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
It seems to me that if the launch of the platform is successful and users are satisfied with the work, then the rumors about the project will quickly spread. This will be a kind of advertising for this platform.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Jump to: