Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 119. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I do notice that AB-CHAIN project is expanding and getter better. The idea is great and whitepaper looks achievable. Very promising indeed
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There are a lot of upcomming ICO for advertising platform lately and what do you think is the advantage of this platform from other or something unique that the other advertising platform doesnt have?

Hello reck1ess! One of the advantages of AB-CHAIN is the 50% commission discount when paying in AB-CHAIN tokens, which reduces the commission from 20% ( which is a market standard ) to 10%. Also, the team is very experienced. The team has already launched 3 ad networks together. AB-CHAIN is just months into it's live cycle, but we already have a working business with real advertisers and real publishers. We are progressing really fast!
I see, advertising business have much of competitors that is why it is important to know their uniqueness and advantages from others.
May i know of what are the 3 ad networks that had been launched previously by these team members?

Hello reck1ess!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.

Hello devs, is the whole team are involve in launching this or just an individual are involve?
Can you really sure that this team can handle this new project for you already 3 ad networks in hand?
This team can face many difficulties during the operation of the project as their are many comparator's in the market for this project they also have very expert's team to manage them and I think this project will need a very high potential team to grow in the markets.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
The developer I have a question, but now you can use the services of your platform or only after selling the tokens?

AFAIK based on the replies I got they have a userbase with some 20 odd companies or something. SO probably you could do a beta test already. But I doubt the whole system is live

UpsilonTrooper, we make the first iteration of advertisement with our publishers ourselves to make sure they have real, good-quality traffic, and our advertisers are companies who are conducting ICO's right now. The network is live. Obviously, this being a beta iteration, not all features are complete, but the core is there, and we are already working on the market with real clients. As you know most ICOs do not even have a prototype, while we already have a working version of the product and first clients.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The roadmap you guys presented in the op is just until last quarter of 2018 and I havent see the date for the mobile app to be release. Will you guys put an update to your roadmap?

Yeah I also want to see the update of roadmap whether they have any plan about this project..also waiting for the mobile app.. Mobile app will be easy for the participants.
Activity: 226
A good idea of integration of employers and social networks and aggregation of advertising, but then the company will compete with social networks for advertising?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The developer I have a question, but now you can use the services of your platform or only after selling the tokens?

AFAIK based on the replies I got they have a userbase with some 20 odd companies or something. SO probably you could do a beta test already. But I doubt the whole system is live
The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.

I agree, I am sure that ab-chain is working on it and they will surely increase their popularity soon. I just want to know if this project already made an airdrop before?

cammie16, we actually have an airdrop right now =) You can get 30 free AB-CHAIN tokens for registering on our website www . ab-chian . com
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.
The most important at present it is to collect soft cap and to issue platform, and community will grow in any case, because project connected with advertising will be popular.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies including ICOs even those that operate legal, legitimate businesses. I think this is going to be a good thing for AB-CHAIN cuz all those ICOs will look for an alternative platform and project like this can take advantage of that and get those clients especially if google also banned ICOs.
This news will prove as an advantage for AB-Chain and will also increase its demand as their is a great need of promotion of an ICO on any social networking platform and as a facebook was very great platform and now AB-Chain will take its place and earn huge profits from this.
AB-CHAIN is a first international blockchain based platform. As you have already 3 ad network then i have some question about this. Can publisher use this ad network to publish their new ICO project. Can we use ad network coad in our own website?? If we can use AB-CHAIN ad coad then what will be amount of payment for using ad coad in our own website??

Rabby637, a publisher in AB-CHAIN is somebody who has a website and displays banners of advertisers via our widget, earning money for impressions.
Yes, you can install our widget code on your website.

Activity: 98

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
If a well known company partners with AB-Chain then they will get tons of users from that partnership . don't worry about it they must have plans to grow their user base for sure ,and now with facebook not allowing cryptocurrency ads related on their site . Developers will look more for projects like AB-Chain to advertise on.

Hello, Inskchen! AB-Chain advertising network is already working, we have several publishers and advertisers, and growing very fast. So, yes,
you can absolutely use it now!
Thank you for the answer the developer, but I could not find on the site which network you deployed? Rather, you write 3 networks? Can I get more information?

Hi! Sure, here is a list!

1) credit-land.com - affiliate network in the USA with financial offers.
2) creditcardsonline.ru - a partner network in Russia with financial
proposals (the project is closed at the moment).
3) QIWI Bonus bonus.qiwi.com - commodity advertising network.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

I agree, I am sure that ab-chain is working on it and they will surely increase their popularity soon. I just want to know if this project already made an airdrop before?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 238
AB-CHAIN is a first international blockchain based platform. As you have already 3 ad network then i have some question about this. Can publisher use this ad network to publish their new ICO project. Can we use ad network coad in our own website?? If we can use AB-CHAIN ad coad then what will be amount of payment for using ad coad in our own website??
Read our first post of the series about the AB-CHAIN team, and get to know our team members and there roles in the company much better! https[Suspicious link removed]y-shalin-a7d2f488e7b0
Hi admin, your link got remove (?) hoping you'll fix it to help further more people to know about the infos of each team member. Knowing the background of the members of the team will help you to appreciate and decide whether to join or not in this platform.

tophe15, thank you! Let me just post here for the meantime:

Meet the AB-CHAIN Teem Members: Alexey Shalin

Alexey Shalin is a System Administrator in AB-CHAIN.

Alexey’s professional background is nix system administrating, and he has work experience of 16 years.

Alexey is in charge of supporting a seamless operation of our hardware and software, as well as ensuring cybersecurity of AB-CHAIN. He is also the one responsible for all system and office software related duties, such as updating or configuring applications. Providing data backup and recovery, should it be necessary, is also his responsibility.

He joined AB-CHAIN because «It is an extremely interesting and progressive project.”, says Alexey.
Activity: 280
Read our first post of the series about the AB-CHAIN team, and get to know our team members and there roles in the company much better! https[Suspicious link removed]y-shalin-a7d2f488e7b0
Hi admin, your link got remove (?) hoping you'll fix it to help further more people to know about the infos of each team member. Knowing the background of the members of the team will help you to appreciate and decide whether to join or not in this platform.
the platform is not yet ready to offer its services ,not untill the Q2 of 2018 and after the crowdsale is finished and they have reached their soft or hard cap to fund the project properly.
Maybe there is a probability we get to have a demo version of the application but I don't think it will be right now though

SlimShadyMmp, we already have a working beta version, you can check it out here: https://beta.ab-chain.com/
Hello everyone! It is time for another AB-CHAIN weekly report!

Weekly Report Jan. 22-28

In weekly reports, we describe the progress achieved in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past week!

1. We have launched marketing campaigns of our first advertisers putting our growing network of publishers to good use! Many crowdfunded projects only claim to launch their products in late 2018, and AB-CHAIN already has a working business!

2. We have connected several new publishers, almost doubling the size of our network. The capacity is growing. We can attract more advertisers and provide the necessary amount of impressions.

3. We gained flexibility by supporting text ads. Now we can work with any website template which will help to connect large publishers, while advertisers do not have to tailor their ad designs to match our banners sizes.

We hope that you found this report useful. If you have any questions please, let us know and we will be happy to assist you!

So you talk about doubling and new co-operation, but can you give specific numbers? How many companies already cooperate with you? I think that many people are curious to know whether to invest.

contractus325, thank you for your question! We have more than 30 partners at the moment.
Jump to: