Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 117. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Social Media banning the crypto advertisements and or ICO is a good news for AB-Chain, this will encourage more projects that are planning to release their ICO to use advertisement networks.
Although the decision of Facebook is just temporary, will the AB-Chain be able to flourish before they return such advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine!

AB-CHAIN is currently connecting new advertizers to the network quite successfully. Maybe the decision of Facebook and Instagram to ban the ads will bring us more advertizers - will see!
Well, this would be a tremendous opportunity for those ad platform because of these current news about banning of crypto-related issue. Anyway, I hope this would bring more advantages to the team, and they can deliver a good service to the community because advertising is really important especially when promoting a product or to make someone popular.
In fact, the negative influence of the authorities or the authorities' desire to influence the crypto currency has the opposite result. For example, the failure of the FB and Instagram to promote the crypt will lead to the development of such independent projects as AB-Chain.
Activity: 294
I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue

We're looking into new options to tell the world about AB-CHAIN in different ways, also to dig into what exactly is the tool we're serving our advertizers and how to use it properly and understand the audience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.

Yeah this is for sure a good way.
PayPal will be terminating all collaborations with crypto-related websites or exchanges. This will be a huge upcoming point as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.
Activity: 251
The ICO starts in several days. I can't wait to take part in it. I also see, that this project is becoming more popular day by day. It has 9k views now.
I couldn't find an information, what will be the minimal contribution for the Sale?
You tried to change over to an official project site and to search for a necessary information there? Often in ann far from all information is presented.

maro159 and kyxap, sorry for the long reply! The minimum amount for contribution is 0.2 ETH or 0.015 BTC.
Activity: 251
In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies including ICOs even those that operate legal, legitimate businesses. I think this is going to be a good thing for AB-CHAIN cuz all those ICOs will look for an alternative platform and project like this can take advantage of that and get those clients especially if google also banned ICOs.
This news will prove as an advantage for AB-Chain and will also increase its demand as their is a great need of promotion of an ICO on any social networking platform and as a facebook was very great platform and now AB-Chain will take its place and earn huge profits from this.

Yep, it seems that cryto ad network in crypto space will not need to compete with big companies like facebook, since those platforms are doing a favor for them by banning cryptocurrency and send their clients to AB-CHAIN, Brave , steemit etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I do notice that AB-CHAIN project is expanding and getter better. The idea is great and whitepaper looks achievable. Very promising indeed
yes look so, hopefully not disappoint for us all. we do see the potential of this project.
I agree with you that ABChain keep their hard working and increasing their attention is so good. But i really appreciate this project if they have more clearly and huge community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
One again i think ABChain need improve their community Smiley.. Maybe bounty program it is not enough. I expect they will have some other activity like airdrop or live stream at facebook Smiley
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Social Media banning the crypto advertisements and or ICO is a good news for AB-Chain, this will encourage more projects that are planning to release their ICO to use advertisement networks.
Although the decision of Facebook is just temporary, will the AB-Chain be able to flourish before they return such advertisements?

Hello Arvilaine!

AB-CHAIN is currently connecting new advertizers to the network quite successfully. Maybe the decision of Facebook and Instagram to ban the ads will bring us more advertizers - will see!
Well, this would be a tremendous opportunity for those ad platform because of these current news about banning of crypto-related issue. Anyway, I hope this would bring more advantages to the team, and they can deliver a good service to the community because advertising is really important especially when promoting a product or to make someone popular.
In fact, the negative influence of the authorities or the authorities' desire to influence the crypto currency has the opposite result. For example, the failure of the FB and Instagram to promote the crypt will lead to the development of such independent projects as AB-Chain.
i think is a great opportunity for them and if utilized really well then they will be basically be the leaders of cryptocurrency advertisement community when all are back they will have establish a base
This is a great opportunity for the company to grow and get a huge number of clients as advertising is very crucial part of ICO and it is promoted due to it. Every ICO needs to market them self on some platform and ass facebook has banned the ICO advertising it creates agreat opportunity for team to gather huge number of clients.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The ICO starts in several days. I can't wait to take part in it. I also see, that this project is becoming more popular day by day. It has 9k views now.
I couldn't find an information, what will be the minimal contribution for the Sale?
You tried to change over to an official project site and to search for a necessary information there? Often in ann far from all information is presented.
Activity: 434
There are also other advertising platform projects that exist here in the crypto currency community. But, I can say that AB-Chain.com has an advantage from the others. It shows us its true potential for the better changes in the advertising industry. I will continuously support AB-Chain and see its way to success.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Hello Arvilaine!

i think is a great opportunity for them and if utilized really well then they will be basically be the leaders of cryptocurrency advertisement community when all are back they will have establish a base
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Some people say all  80% of all ICO project are soon to be a scam after the end of the ICO, But i have trust on these project good luck.
Yeah, because at some point their token/coin has a more diminished value compared to the ICO sale. This is why we must carefully chose the right ICO to invest but as of this moment it is really difficult to determine the profitable ones.
Actually the potential stamina of the project to reach the hardcap can be considered on the concept of the project. In this project, the concept is really quite attracting and hopefully the project will be beneficial due to this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Exactly, due to the number of spammers and scammers here in crypto community. Also, as this project is still in progress many ICO's is similar on this project ,hopefully this project will be competitive enough to serve the supporters and users of this project.

Some people say all  80% of all ICO project are soon to be a scam after the end of the ICO, But i have trust on these project good luck.
Yeah, because at some point their token/coin has a more diminished value compared to the ICO sale. This is why we must carefully chose the right ICO to invest but as of this moment it is really difficult to determine the profitable ones.
Jump to: