Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 14. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
This is a great month for AB-CHAIN - they reached 2M cap,  most of the advertisement and social media giants eleminated  Cool  

Today I found an interesting info about AB-CHAIN and I was suprised.  I thought cryptocompare.com is a serious and trustful crypto-website.

They did not make a good research and added some wrong informations about AB-CHAIN:

as you can see, they do not even know the token symbol of AB-CHAIN and they just take a false token and introduce it as AB-CHAIN.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

Nice one AB-Chain and keep up the good work. Having this achievement is really touching for all the supporters. Working hard in promotion of this project is not an easy task but now, it's very worth it. Hopefully you will totally achieved your goals in crypto world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

The crowdsale will end in just a few days and only reaching the soft cap now, I hope there will still be a chance of reaching atleast half of its hard cap soon so that the project will have enough funds to support the developments.
Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.
Abchain really growing well, few days left before the end of crowdsale but they are almost reaching 2M cap. A sign that ABChain have many supporters and investors.

Yes, they're almost reaching 2M Cap, I hope they can end the crowdsale with great results. Let's wait for the updates of the admin what's their total tally on their crowdsale.
Activity: 196

The crowdsale will end in just a few days and only reaching the soft cap now, I hope there will still be a chance of reaching atleast half of its hard cap soon so that the project will have enough funds to support the developments.
Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.
Abchain really growing well, few days left before the end of crowdsale but they are almost reaching 2M cap. A sign that ABChain have many supporters and investors.
Activity: 574
Abchains managing team showed compitence on how they performed on thier given task that why abchain was trusted by alot of investors.
you are right, the Ab-chain project really grew in front of us. The development team can serve as an example of good work for other novice projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Abchains managing team showed compitence on how they performed on thier given task that why abchain was trusted by alot of investors.
Activity: 294

Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think the platform has a great future and I hope the team will meet my expectations, because I'm probably going to use the platform in the future.
I agree , a great team by having active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. As I appreciate this project which is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction. I hope a great success on this project.

We can be sure now that ab-chain is really true with what they are saying and really doing their best in making this project successful in the near future. Also they are planning to be listed in April after the crowdsale.
That is a good news that have announced the ETA when they are exactly planning to list as most of us are actually much waiting for this information, hope good exchange will be chosen for us.

Yeah, I read in their telegram groups that after the crowdsale ab-chain is planning to get listed in an exchange site in April. I hope that it will happen very soon and also hoping that the price will go up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.
I from Belarus and me it is unpleasant that the authorities support cryptocurrency. At us and so very strict laws to freelancers, we a vynuzhdena to pay money to the state, for the fact that we don't work a such dole, but in other party. We will look as they skontaktirut with this project and whether you will suffer losses. I worry about you, guys.
We have to follow all such rules and legislation with obedience to the constitution amendments as they are our honor to value and dealing crypto currency is not a big challenge if you have great thought planning.
Following the rules will really help a project to have a good image towards the government about crypto, AB-Chain can really do it Wink If more countries will accept crypto, AB-Chain's project will really be more used than today as more people will create new ICO related projects.
Yes, AB-Chain will be the big crypto advertising services, i don't say will be biggest, because of via this token sale, their cap is not so much for enough to monopolist but can be bigger.

Yes, ab-chain popularity is getting high as time goes by, I am sure that more and more investors will be attracted to try ab-chain. Once the project launched there will also be more investors that will come.
Activity: 238

This is just the start of something very amazing mate. Wish you more success abchain project.
I honestly thought that they managed at the moment to collect more than 2 million. But nevertheless this is a good start
Ab chain has really had a great start. They serve as an example of how a team should actually be. I hope they stay consistent and keeps giving their best.
Activity: 154
This platform has every chance to take its place in the field of advertising. I think that this is a new round in the advertising business
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

This is just the start of something very amazing mate. Wish you more success abchain project.
I honestly thought that they managed at the moment to collect more than 2 million. But nevertheless this is a good start
Activity: 378
Probably in a few years, this project will be able to capture a large market share. I hope that his services will not go up much.

Activity: 616

Really? I hope they were promise that we will gain so much profits like 1000% of my investments because I believe that the project is profitable.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough

Well, if they already hit the softcap then probably more investors will continue to support the project. Also, I think the team will do more work to prepare themselves for the hardcap.
Am sure once it hits exchange that the ab-chain team mentioned which are like 5 then for sure the token price will be expected to surge and then maybe there will beta version after
Thats true bud for sure abchain will have a huge trading volume within 24 hours of hitting the exchange sites.
Hopefully that is the case. They have successfully almost completed the ICO sale. Many have invested in the project which will make them profitable, all this is due to because of the hard work of the AB-CHAIN's team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.
I from Belarus and me it is unpleasant that the authorities support cryptocurrency. At us and so very strict laws to freelancers, we a vynuzhdena to pay money to the state, for the fact that we don't work a such dole, but in other party. We will look as they skontaktirut with this project and whether you will suffer losses. I worry about you, guys.
We have to follow all such rules and legislation with obedience to the constitution amendments as they are our honor to value and dealing crypto currency is not a big challenge if you have great thought planning.
Following the rules will really help a project to have a good image towards the government about crypto, AB-Chain can really do it Wink If more countries will accept crypto, AB-Chain's project will really be more used than today as more people will create new ICO related projects.
Yes, AB-Chain will be the big crypto advertising services, i don't say will be biggest, because of via this token sale, their cap is not so much for enough to monopolist but can be bigger.
Activity: 280
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Pages:
Jump to: