Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 10. (Read 63008 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.
I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions

This is the good thing about Ab-chain and in general to all other projects as well. One thing that an investor or contributor should look at is if a project will be able to hire a community manager that will be active in their forum, social media and telegram.

That should be the proper way of handling their clients so that people will not be wondering if just in case their are problems that will occur in the present. Having this kind of customer service can actually be good to the investors.

I just hope that the activeness of devs and admin will not change even if they already got good profit and I am hoping that they will continue to develop the project and always follow the roadmap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
As per as I can see,AB chain the most popular project at this time.the main effort goes to the telegram group.They are so responding to the people & help them to invest in the project.every platform should learn something from AB chain.
I got the impression that in the chat of telegrams they work around the clock and are always in touch and ready to answer any of your questions

This is the good thing about Ab-chain and in general to all other projects as well. One thing that an investor or contributor should look at is if a project will be able to hire a community manager that will be active in their forum, social media and telegram.
I believe they didnt hire a community manager to manage thier social media channels. Vladimir is thier CEO and he and Ivan is the one greeting new members in thier telegram group.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

That should be the proper way of handling their clients so that people will not be wondering if just in case their are problems that will occur in the present. Having this kind of customer service can actually be good to the investors.
ABChain really taking care of their members and investors. They are working very hard for this project. As an addition, they already launched their advertising platform to everyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I see that the team has worked well but it can not be stopped and I think they know this very well and will do everything possible to develop their project.

Exactly, as they worked very hard and dedicated for their responsibility. Hopefully the team may able to pursue and overcome the different challenges that may encounter on this great project which I believe have a great potential in the future.
Activity: 224

I always love their telegram group chat because they have 24/7 moderators and admins there I think. And helpful and informative about the ICO status.

Yes, they have a good administrator on their telegram channel. Always active in answering some questions regarding the status, the upcoming plans, their funds collected and most importantly their plans on which exchange they were going to be. No doubt that in the near future, AB-Chain will be at the moon.
Activity: 210
I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, the team deserves respect, a very well done job and I hope the collected money will be enough to run.

They already gain respect from the people. And as a proof, they gathered a lot of investors in which they collect 2 million USD funds for their project. Even in telegram chat they have a good community there. So I guess, having respects to each one of us will truly have a good results.
It's 2.5M USD they have gain in their crowdsale. It overlapse in our expectation. ABChain is really progressing well with the help of the team and also the members who promotes the project.

Yes, 2.5M usd is a good amount and ab-chain can start the platform with a good funds however I think that amount is still not enough to cover all fees so they still need to earn some funds.
Yeah. This is common among the projects even at businesses. They will incur losses at the early stage but they will still recover iff they will continue their operation and less issues encountered along the way.

Exactly! Business or project matters when the developers always show up even if there are market swings occuring. That's an indication that the project/business is worth investing.
Activity: 238

I always love their telegram group chat because they have 24/7 moderators and admins there I think. And helpful and informative about the ICO status.
Ab chain has proved its capabilities and has proved many wrong. Their telegram group is very active with knowledgable admins. Ab chain has almost all the qualities which we hope in an ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I see that the team has worked well but it can not be stopped and I think they know this very well and will do everything possible to develop their project.

They are doing their best to make this project successful. I heard that the crowdsale now is already ended and the project really earned a good profit now. I hope RTB will be listed in some good exchanges soon.
Activity: 672
I see the fees are going well and I hope the team will soon be able to make a serious competition to the world's monsters of advertising.
Most likely this will happen. Developers are seriously committed to becoming the best on the Internet in the field of advertising and advertising.
Activity: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah the admin in telegram group is very active and always answers all the questions. But are they the same with other social media accounts? Here in the ann thread I think they are not that active.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Is there any information from the developers that they take part in exhibitions presenting their development to a wide range of consumers?

If I can recall they have attended a crypto conference just last month but I cant recall the name of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Congratulations AB-CHAIN Team - this is also one of my favourite project - I hope you also give your supporters here the chance to work with you together because some of us have good relationships with ICO companies and projects
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Is there any information from the developers that they take part in exhibitions presenting their development to a wide range of consumers?
Activity: 84
facebook campaign
Activity: 378
Hey all!

Our crowdsale is over: we raised more than $2 500 000 and we are grateful for your support and trust. With your support we have the opportunity to create an innovative advertising platform for cryptocommunity!

Below is the information about what will happen next.

On which exchanges will RTB token be trading?

RTB token is already listed on IDEX https://idex.market/eth/rtb. We are also negotiating with OpenLedger DEX, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, GetBTC, C2CX, RightBTC. We will notify you when RTB token is traded on new exchanges!

We ask all investors and community to be patient and hold the tokens. We also ask you to keep calm in case there are short-term drawdowns. Just as any other new token RTB token may show increased volatility.

When will the platform be launched?

Our advertising platform is already launched on https://net.ab-chain.com and now with the raised funds we have the possibility to continue its development. We have a growing network of publishers and already tested first advertising campaigns and we welcome you to join! 

What are the plans for AB-CHAIN development?

Now as the crowdsale is over we will be focusing on implementing our smart-contract and developing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for the platform.

Thank you all and stay tuned!
Great news! I liked this project from the very beginning and I was not mistaken in this team. It will be necessary to monitor these coins on the exchange.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Pages:
Jump to: