Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 18. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.

Great news! There have been news for a long time that Belarus has recognized all the Crypto-currency and will not impose taxes! They have a good government!

This will make AB-Chain project be even more popular and in demand in advertising crypto related business. And also, this big news will difinitely brings up the reputation of bitcoins and altcoins. I hoped other countries will also follow what Belarus country did. It will totally help the price of cryptos going back at 19k USD or even more.
Activity: 602
Even how the crypto currency is dealing with the current problem regarding the banning of the different social media regarding the advertising of different crypto currency projects, the AB-Chain remain calm and continuously striving. Because of its kind to be an advertising crypto project it has a potential to block such situations and continuesly kicking.

Yeah, what is happening right not with crypto paid advertising in social medias will not directly affect ab-chain. Actually this will be their advantage now and they benefited from this happenings.
Agreed. Fuck off that Social Media! If they were banning any kinds of advertisements of an ICO, we, as an ICO participants will ban social media to ads their advertisements on our project in the future!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
the idea of this project can capture the whole world and be international. I'm glad that there are not so many countries in which participation is limited
Ab-Chain is an experienced platform with 3 ad networks so it is easily grabbing all the attention of the people from various countries also the existing investors and users of the platform are sharing about the potential of ab-chain to all the people and together achieving a great success.

You are right, this mainly the reason why this project already got a lot of investors and a lot of active supporters. The ab-chain community really doing their best to help the project become successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I really liked the project and the team. If I decide to conduct my ICO, I will definitely turn to the platform for advertising on social networks. Of course, provided that the team will be the same as now.

yeah, this project features are in demand now, the dev really did his best to make this project successful now. They already reached the soft cap and only waiting for the hard cap to be reach and they can start the project right after.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Even how the crypto currency is dealing with the current problem regarding the banning of the different social media regarding the advertising of different crypto currency projects, the AB-Chain remain calm and continuously striving. Because of its kind to be an advertising crypto project it has a potential to block such situations and continuesly kicking.

Yeah, what is happening right not with crypto paid advertising in social medias will not directly affect ab-chain. Actually this will be their advantage now and they benefited from this happenings.
Yeah, it seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress. I'm looking forward and support this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.

Great news! There have been news for a long time that Belarus has recognized all the Crypto-currency and will not impose taxes! They have a good government!
Activity: 574
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Wow, this is very good news. I did not know that Belarus is such a progressive country, in my opinion this is the right decision for the country, as well as for projects such as the Ab-chain.
Activity: 251
AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Activity: 196
I agree with that. AB-Chain is standing firm even there are many big problems in the social media, still AB-Chain continue to serve. This project will be the one who will solved the problem in the social media, since this project is all about advertisement blockchain.
Activity: 378
I really liked the project and the team. If I decide to conduct my ICO, I will definitely turn to the platform for advertising on social networks. Of course, provided that the team will be the same as now.
Activity: 238
the idea of this project can capture the whole world and be international. I'm glad that there are not so many countries in which participation is limited
Ab-Chain is an experienced platform with 3 ad networks so it is easily grabbing all the attention of the people from various countries also the existing investors and users of the platform are sharing about the potential of ab-chain to all the people and together achieving a great success.
Activity: 294
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.

They are slowly reaching their soft cap raised as read the news on telegram chat. But I doubt they can reach their hard cap because of more downs of cryptocurrencies price.
Abchain should push through with thier project no matter what happens to thier IcO sale . I would love to see them advertise more ico in the coming months.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This platform is an alternative advertising option to promote. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant. The ab-chain project will be a profitable project and will be successful

Yup, exactly! AB-Chain will have a good setting in the advertisement industry because social media websites are now banning ICO ads. I have a big expectation on AB-Chain right now.
the most interesting is that this project was conceived when advertising in social networks had not yet been banned
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
I dont see banning of crypto in social media sites bad for abchain business but an opportunity because they have more clients to work with due to limited numbers of ico advertisers.
Activity: 77
great.
Activity: 518
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

They are slowly reaching their soft cap raised as read the news on telegram chat. But I doubt they can reach their hard cap because of more downs of cryptocurrencies price.
Pages:
Jump to: