Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 20. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The AB-Chain is one of projects that I really like, that this kind of project has been evolve and come exist in this world of crypto currency. There many projects out here but unlile AB-Chain they seems like not serious on what they doing. The team behind the AB-Chain project really dping their best they could to make this project in this far.

You are right, this is the reason why I keep following ab-chain and still waiting for more new updates about the status of the token sales and also if they already have new developments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

Yeah, because they will get all the benefits. But, as the price of all cryptos are down we cannot be sure that all investors are going to invest in this project now because of big loses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
Of course, if it were not for the diligent work of the entire Ab-chain development team, this project would not have become as popular as it is today. And the bans on Ico, it's just a coincidence, which had to come in handy for the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Im sure abchain will make cryptocurrency great again in the future. Social media has been hitting it hard and now twitter has joined the party to break bitcoin down.
Activity: 560
What? ICO advertising is banned right now? For real? I just wanted to make a project which might need to advertise my own ICO on the social media.
Activity: 224

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The AB-Chain is one of projects that I really like, that this kind of project has been evolve and come exist in this world of crypto currency. There many projects out here but unlile AB-Chain they seems like not serious on what they doing. The team behind the AB-Chain project really dping their best they could to make this project in this far.
Activity: 154
The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Wow, they nearly reach $2m at this crowdsale, only $20k more, i believe they can past this number with 4 days of crowdsale.
With falling crypto values, ab chain has got the edge. Everything relies on this platform now. People are getting more serious which is evident by the statistics. This could be the ICO of the year, lets see.
Activity: 182
Wow, they nearly reach $2m at this crowdsale, only $20k more, i believe they can past this number with 4 days of crowdsale.
Regardless if they hit $2 million the project will still got the minimum funding for thier startup but still it would be nice if they hit $2 million.
Activity: 378
I think the team as soon as possible need to attract new customers and run more ad networks. Most likely competitors will see the success of the company and will copy the product.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Until the end of the ICO project there are only five days left. Do you think it will be extended or not? It seems to me that in these five days, the team can reach 2 million and finish selling tokens with such a big bonus.

Well, let's just hope that within that days left they will hit their target. To be sure, they must find more ways to attract investors by doing some advertisement about their platform.

In my opinion, AB chain is becoming popular to those in a crypto advertisement so surely many investors will still be recognized this project until the ICO ends. Hopefully, they will reach their cap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
the team has responded to a lot of issues. And this explains the project from the rest, it's good that such responsible teams are found
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.

AB chain will surely be one of the biggest competitors in term of advertising and publishing platforms soon if their success will continue and will be also recognized by the big investor from the crypto world.
Yes, at now, we can easily see AB-Chain have a lot of investor. Maybe their token, RTB- real time bidding, make attraction so much at for buying. I myself believe AB-CHain enough potential to become biggest competitors because of their networks.
Activity: 434
advertising is used by all companies. And in a world where digital advertising is developing very much, the idea to advertise for fiat lies on the surface. It was the team that caught it AB-CHAIN

Yes, ab-chain really have a good features that can surely attract many clients to check and try their services. Also this project really gain a good exposure now and this is the reason why they easily reached soft cap.
Yeah they did remarkably well in their tokens sale and reaching softcap is evident that the project roadmap and build up is ready to go so best is now to hodl till moon
The team has definitely given at all they have done everything they could do to make this platform the way it is and I think it is perfect. Surely they can correct somethings here and there but I think they've done a really good job. The project will surely be successful and profitable for the investors. To the moon!

Well, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. I don't think they can easily ban which for this project as a way of advertisements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !
Pages:
Jump to: