Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 19. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Wow, they nearly reach $2m at this crowdsale, only $20k more, i believe they can past this number with 4 days of crowdsale.
With falling crypto values, ab chain has got the edge. Everything relies on this platform now. People are getting more serious which is evident by the statistics. This could be the ICO of the year, lets see.
This is really no matter with AB-Chain at this time. I mean that they will collect less USD than they worthy but this projects still keep grow day by day and have so much people keep support them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now
They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.
Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
Exactly, the team are so dedicated on this great project as the time goes by many users gets attract on this project which can support by many. I hope the team will never give up on striving this awesome project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now
They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.
Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
As we can see on the latest progress of AB-Chain, their hard work can be reflected on it, with how it's getting popular with the advantage of being the best option for advertisement of ICO projects due to some restriction of other mediums of advertisements.
Activity: 182

The team has certainly been working hard enough, doing everything the way it was supposed to be done. They really have a great opportunity become the best in the business.
Activity: 210
This platform is an alternative advertising option to promote. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant. The ab-chain project will be a profitable project and will be successful

Yup, exactly! AB-Chain will have a good setting in the advertisement industry because social media websites are now banning ICO ads. I have a big expectation on AB-Chain right now.
Activity: 182
Until the end of the ICO project there are only five days left. Do you think it will be extended or not? It seems to me that in these five days, the team can reach 2 million and finish selling tokens with such a big bonus.
In the light of the latest events the project just it became impossible it is popular. And this audience yet not at most from what will be after start and start of this fascinating platform. It will be interesting to look at quality and convenience which will be provided.
Activity: 238

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.

Social networking sites are not banning ICO because I still see some ICO offering social media campaign. What we heard is all FUDs and people who are not doing deep research are the ones who are the victim of this FUDs.
Social media won't totally banned ICO, they just need to regulate to avoid any more complaints from users who are dumb enough to be scammed. They don't really comprehend that ICO offers of higher ROI is when they hold their token for a long time.
Upcoming spams are the main reason behind the ban of crypto advertising on major platforms like Facebook and google but AB-Chain will have a trusting system which will make it just work with the project which is trusted and really have the potential to grow and make a revolution. This project will prove ass great alternative to this ban and it will generate huge traffic and income on this project.
And how it is necessary to reproduce advertising on the walls on social networks still now? It looked as spam, but a different way to advertise this or that cryptocoin on other means it wasn't represented possible, in connection with their absence.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 196
The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
What? ICO advertising is banned right now? For real? I just wanted to make a project which might need to advertise my own ICO on the social media.
They don't really totally banned ICO advertisements, you can still use a bounty campaign promotion to reach a lot of people in social medias if you can find a good bounty manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.

AB chain will surely be one of the biggest competitors in term of advertising and publishing platforms soon if their success will continue and will be also recognized by the big investor from the crypto world.
Yeah no doubt. From what we're seeing, the team is progressing fast and is very active on all its social platforms. This project will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency world.

Yeah, I really like the 2 admins in their telegram channel. They are really active and answering all queries. I am really sure now that they will have a brighter future ahead.

No doubt they have gained a lot of supporters in their telegram group. Their numbers grow day by day. As of now they have gathered 2.5K members in it. It is a handful for the team to answer the queries one by one but still they do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Of course, if it were not for the diligent work of the entire Ab-chain development team, this project would not have become as popular as it is today. And the bans on Ico, it's just a coincidence, which had to come in handy for the project.

The team were doing a great job which the result were all good and we can see it as the time is passing by. They continue to do more works and keep improving their platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: