Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 32. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
As days pass we are seeing more and more members joining our abchain community from twitter, telegram, facebook and other channels. I just hope this also increase thier team members to accomodate those numbers.
When a project is gaining popularity and new users join it, it becomes more and more profitable
Its simple bud, they absolutely tryst thus project thats why they can easily recommend it to thier friends to also join.
I don't think it is simple. Most of the people right now are hard to make them interest to invest in a cryptocurrency-based project.
Their is surely some drop in the markets of crypto currency but this is a project for the better future of the upcoming crypto world and for the future of digital world. This is a very high potential and innovative project which can make advertising a better business and easy work for the company.
We really required to believe on the statements AB-Chain metrics clearly proves us its potential as they are experienced with 3 ad networks in the Advertising industry, this better helps us to understand their good growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
well, AB-CHAIN give us also an opportunity as publisher - If you have a cryptocurrency related blog, then try to fix it and try to get more followers; if you have no blog; start with one, because this is a nich and you will earn good, if you have more followers.

This is seems hard task to do because mostly people wanted only some simple task and when I heard a word blog, this is something not for me because I really find hard time to come up with a better idea. In other hands, at least some bloggers will have the chance to participate in their platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

It's only "benefit" is it allows crypto adverts, that's all

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.
Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
A crucial moment indeed. But remember when Facebook banned the crypto ads? It didn't stop AB-CHAIN hence they still reached the soft cap in a short period of time. So I guess, with all these bans from big companies, AB-CHAIN is affected but in a positive way.
I agree, abchain won't stop functioning even facebook or google banned crypto ads. Remember abchain have 3 advertisement network that already running for some investors. And this is a great opportunity for abchain to gather more investors.
Nowdays Facebook and Google banned the ads related to cryptocurrency so i think this is very good opportunity for AB-CHAIN to become famous.this will really helps ab-chain to invrease the popularity of it.so i hope it will get more and more investeros soon.
We talk a lot about this issue with Google and Facebook. IMO, i don't see any relevant at here, AB-Chain do their business not depend on Google and FB.

Yeah, because we are talking about advertisements and this platform is all about ad. So, we can't avoid to really come to discuss about this big site and social site. Well, as this project is on going we hope it can really handle so much traffic because we know there are so many projects that are going to be advertised in the coming future.
To developers nothing prevents to add own social network which will be popular among users of the kriptonet to this platform. Thus need for such social networks as twitter and facebook will disappear. And users will be able to advertize the projects and references exactly here.
Activity: 574
As days pass we are seeing more and more members joining our abchain community from twitter, telegram, facebook and other channels. I just hope this also increase thier team members to accomodate those numbers.
When a project is gaining popularity and new users join it, it becomes more and more profitable
Its simple bud, they absolutely tryst thus project thats why they can easily recommend it to thier friends to also join.
I don't think it is simple. Most of the people right now are hard to make them interest to invest in a cryptocurrency-based project.
Their is surely some drop in the markets of crypto currency but this is a project for the better future of the upcoming crypto world and for the future of digital world. This is a very high potential and innovative project which can make advertising a better business and easy work for the company.
I hope the market will sooner or later recover and people will not doubt the issue of investment in the project ab-chain. Moreover, the team has already established itself as a fairly serious and stable team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, AB-CHAIN give us also an opportunity as publisher - If you have a cryptocurrency related blog, then try to fix it and try to get more followers; if you have no blog; start with one, because this is a nich and you will earn good, if you have more followers.

Yup, you are right could both benefit the customers and advertiser plus the site gain traffic and impressions. I have seen the news from telegram chat group, that they are slowly reaching the 2 Million dollars soft or hard cap?

yeah, they are nearly reaching the 2 Million usd  level, but this is not the soft or hard cap.  They already reached their soft cap by 1.500.000 usd and when they reach 2M usd, they are going to reduce the bonus 5%.  I forget the hard cap at the moment.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 210

I agree with you, trust is the key to become a successful platform and also they gained so much profit that's why they want to share it to their close friends and also on their warm market who are interested to join and make some money.
Activity: 560
Activity: 322
Activity: 196

Yup, you are right could both benefit the customers and advertiser plus the site gain traffic and impressions. I have seen the news from telegram chat group, that they are slowly reaching the 2 Million dollars soft or hard cap?
That's what ABChain all about. Both partners will get benefits. Abchain is popular now since the day of the project started. Many investors and many membees are always supporting this project. Abchain now almost reaching the hard cap. The soft cap have already reached.
Activity: 154
the project is really large-scale and I'm happy for those who managed to invest in this project at the very beginning
Merit: 3
Activity: 294
I see the project is gaining more and more popularity on the Internet and it's not surprising. An excellent team does its job well, it will be necessary to buy tokens of this project.
Yes you are right. Of course that is possible that a lot more people will continuously be in one way to support the AB-Chain project because this project is really promising and holds a really strong platform that will surely make people beneficial to this advertising project. I was hoping the a lot more serious investors come to know about the AB-Chain and make investments and partnership with this project that will bring a success in the advertising industry.
I see the project is gaining more and more popularity on the Internet and it's not surprising. An excellent team does its job well, it will be necessary to buy tokens of this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Merit: 114
Activity: 280
I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
I think that there can be a strategy but ab chain may not share it publically here.
Absolutely the team has already a strategy for the success and to make AB-Chain's platform popular to the web. As you can see, the current support is increasing day by day, a good implication of the hard work done by the team and the community by doing the "secret strategy" (not that very secret Cheesy) because if they will hide it from the investors there will be no transparency at all.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.
AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.
It accurately, we simply should try to tell about this project to many people, indeed mass of people of looking for something similar exists but cannot find. Ab chain slightly does not suffice popularity so that these users found this platform.
in fact, the ab-chain declared itself as a very promising project with a very active team of developers. Very soon a hard cap will be assembled and the ab-chain will be on the moon!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. AB-CHAIN has great potential to expand more in upcoming years. The team behind the project is very hardworking. If the developers consistently  working hard on this project then it will become huge successful.
Activity: 280

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

It's only "benefit" is it allows crypto adverts, that's all

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.
Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
A crucial moment indeed. But remember when Facebook banned the crypto ads? It didn't stop AB-CHAIN hence they still reached the soft cap in a short period of time. So I guess, with all these bans from big companies, AB-CHAIN is affected but in a positive way.
I agree, abchain won't stop functioning even facebook or google banned crypto ads. Remember abchain have 3 advertisement network that already running for some investors. And this is a great opportunity for abchain to gather more investors.
Nowdays Facebook and Google banned the ads related to cryptocurrency so i think this is very good opportunity for AB-CHAIN to become famous.this will really helps ab-chain to invrease the popularity of it.so i hope it will get more and more investeros soon.
We talk a lot about this issue with Google and Facebook. IMO, i don't see any relevant at here, AB-Chain do their business not depend on Google and FB.

Yeah, because we are talking about advertisements and this platform is all about ad. So, we can't avoid to really come to discuss about this big site and social site. Well, as this project is on going we hope it can really handle so much traffic because we know there are so many projects that are going to be advertised in the coming future.
Pages:
Jump to: