Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 36. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is very good that the project conducts successful collections, I hope soon we will see the result of the team's work and we will be able to use independent advertising networks.

Their hard works pays them a lot and I think they deserved to what they got. Ab-chain already been this far and for sure they already have some achievements with regards to their development of their platform.

Yeah, I appreciate it have great team with active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. Also this  project is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction.

Yeah the team is really hard working and knows their job well. They are also active everywhere so users can solve their queries at all times.
Activity: 294
Thank you guys for your support!
We realy trust this project mate thats we why are doing our best to promote it in the best we can. Hopefully you guys never stop on working on abchain also.

You are always welcome,We will continue to support the project until it reach the top.We will never stop promoting Abchain for its good outcome.Its nice to know great people is included in the team.If the project will be successful so we are the people behind the project.Hopefully many more investors will invest for Abchain for the success of advertising world.
Yes, I will agree with you buddy. Let us all be in one way to support this project and continuously trust its potential that will bring a good and tremendous impact in the advertising industry. I hope that a lot more people, users and serious investors will reach the information regarding the AB-Chain. So keep progressing team AB-Chain and I know that all your hardworks deserves a success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

I am expecting again this will affect the price of all the cryptocurrency coins, Why are they banning crypto ads anyway? They're going to imitate what Google and Facebook did? Good for ab chain project but not too good for the majority of cryptocurrency investors and users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.
Activity: 280
I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!
If something's going out, something will be going in for it. This is really the time for AB-Chain's platform to become well known in the crypto community! Given the current status of some big social media companies banning and restricting the advertisement of some ICO related projects.
Activity: 182
I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.
Well I’m pretty sure that one day or the other this platform will reach the stars. After the big platforms banning crypto ads all we have for adverts are these projects. And I think ab chain can do a really great job with keeping up with the competition.
Yes, I hope that time will come as soon as possible. This project really have something in hand, holding a really great platform that will really make a greater changes for a better advertising community. I will keep looking forward for this project and I hope for more good updates AB-Chain team!

In a way, he is right. As any platform tries to ban the advertisement of ICO projects, teams from various projects will find another platform where they can advertise their project. Which means it will be an opportunity for ABC to gather more investors and clients in the future.
platform ab-chain will become a really popular platform for the promotion of new projects and Ico. Since now we see more and more bans in social networks for advertising, for ab-chain it will be very handy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.
Well I’m pretty sure that one day or the other this platform will reach the stars. After the big platforms banning crypto ads all we have for adverts are these projects. And I think ab chain can do a really great job with keeping up with the competition.
Yes, I hope that time will come as soon as possible. This project really have something in hand, holding a really great platform that will really make a greater changes for a better advertising community. I will keep looking forward for this project and I hope for more good updates AB-Chain team!

In a way, he is right. As any platform tries to ban the advertisement of ICO projects, teams from various projects will find another platform where they can advertise their project. Which means it will be an opportunity for ABC to gather more investors and clients in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yes indeed. Independent advertising companues will be enjoying thier profits since google ended thier support to crupto advertising.

This project could potentially become a hit because of the situation in google right now. Let us just keep promoting AB chain on different social media. Surely they will reach their hard cap in no time if these continuous.
If to be fair and adequately to evaluate situation, without panic, then in fact this project was very popular and up to situation with google and unlikely would have a smaller stock-jobbing without this fact. Advertising all the same is necessary to all and she will be used constantly and in the future as solely true pr tool.
Activity: 196
The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.

For sure Ab chain platform will become a hit after the successful ICO. I have seen many improvements as of now Example is they already launched their beta site for advertising and publishing. And I can't wait to work for them, I can promote them and earn from my website.
AB Chain is really something. Now it is a really great news for us thay AB-Chain has been has their successful ICO and I  sure that a lot more people and investors will be eager to engage in this advertising project now. I hope that this progress will continuously be done for the success of the AB-Chain and better future for the advertising industry.

Abchain now is going to be get fame for having many investors and demands to them. Especially google banned crypto related ads, abchain will take the opportunity.

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Definitely this project new has an upper hand in the industry with the likes of google and facebook being vanished from the competition, they'll attract new set of investors.
Yes you are right.Ab-chain attracted more and more investors and The project collected good amount of fund and still get fund very rapidly.i hope Ab-chain will soon acheive it's hardcap and get success.
Ab-chain is on its way to achieve the hardcap and also i am sure that more and more investors will still go towards ab-chain making it really huge. I am waiting for the future when ab-chain would release their platform for everyone.
Activity: 238
best to wait and see how things pan out first before we make any decision on who is going to the top because you never know with crypto is still an agile market
Cryptos markets cannot really be predicted and it always stays hard for anyone to predict the cryptos market but depending on the good side views about the project ab-chain, i think that it can surely rise the market ahead.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
best to wait and see how things pan out first before we make any decision on who is going to the top because you never know with crypto is still an agile market
Activity: 224

Yes for the project good news. But what's wrong with crypto currency? Why advertising is forbidden everywhere? It upsets me

It's because of the illegal ICO's many people are being scammed by those ICO's and this really highlights the feature of AB-Chain the future of advertising industry with the current scenario that we have in the crypto-world.

That's why it will be good if AB-Chain will learn from big advertising companies and make regulations or standards for ICO that will use their platform for advertisements.
Actually several good ICO projects need a  better platform like ab-chain for better promotion. I am sure that ab-chain would really help a lot for similar projects to have good promotions ahead and also it will get a good amount of users and investors to them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Yes for the project good news. But what's wrong with crypto currency? Why advertising is forbidden everywhere? It upsets me

It's because of the illegal ICO's many people are being scammed by those ICO's and this really highlights the feature of AB-Chain the future of advertising industry with the current scenario that we have in the crypto-world.

That's why it will be good if AB-Chain will learn from big advertising companies and make regulations or standards for ICO that will use their platform for advertisements.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There was such a question. And what will you do with the fact that already in several countries they have forbidden to conduct ISO or want to strictly regulate it, plus Google wants to block any advertisement of crypto currency. So your project will also be blocked.

bad news and nightmares for all of us who do not expect this to happen. will it all be a reality I do not think I will be upset with this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Many investors have already joined the project and i hope that several investors continue to join the project for a profitable future. This project really has the potential to make a good promotion into the cryptos community and also would be preferrable ahead.

I agree, ab-chain is doing great now even if most cryptos are down. This is proof that whether there is a bad news investors will still continue to invest in projects with potentials like ab-chain.
Yes, we hope AB-Chain will keep their grow as now. Has any update or news about this project at this time?
Activity: 434

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Yes, i agree with both of you. Actually i have a large belief at this project after see a lot of bad new for crypto world at this time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Many investors have already joined the project and i hope that several investors continue to join the project for a profitable future. This project really has the potential to make a good promotion into the cryptos community and also would be preferrable ahead.

Yeah but it is not enough to reach the hard cap. They already achieved some of their target and this is the hardest stage that they must overcome to be successful in their ICO.
Activity: 210

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I agree, ab-chain is doing great now even if most cryptos are down. This is proof that whether there is a bad news investors will still continue to invest in projects with potentials like ab-chain.
Pages:
Jump to: