Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 37. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It is very good that the project conducts successful collections, I hope soon we will see the result of the team's work and we will be able to use independent advertising networks.

Their hard works pays them a lot and I think they deserved to what they got. Ab-chain already been this far and for sure they already have some achievements with regards to their development of their platform.

Yes, the devs and admin are really active and really doing their best to make this project successful. Unlike other projects, we can be sure that ab-chain will be successful in the coming months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Many investors have already joined the project and i hope that several investors continue to join the project for a profitable future. This project really has the potential to make a good promotion into the cryptos community and also would be preferrable ahead.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now, ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Yes, I agree with you the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project believes in hard working. The AB-CHAIN community is continuously increasing. Due to their good reputation, so many new investors will come to join the ico. After certain time later project will become huge successful.
Activity: 532
It is very good that the project conducts successful collections, I hope soon we will see the result of the team's work and we will be able to use independent advertising networks.

Their hard works pays them a lot and I think they deserved to what they got. Ab-chain already been this far and for sure they already have some achievements with regards to their development of their platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There was such a question. And what will you do with the fact that already in several countries they have forbidden to conduct ISO or want to strictly regulate it, plus Google wants to block any advertisement of crypto currency. So your project will also be blocked.
Activity: 182
I am also seeing great reviews coming from ico review sites in regards to abchain project. More and more platforms are trusting this IcO it seems.
Those reviews proves how AB-Chain's Advertisement platform is really helpful and its services offered are reliable and secured. With how its trust rating is increasing it can also affect how it will reach more people and more people will invest on it.
Ab-chain is really becoming a very popular project. I see how with every day, followers are becoming more and more. I'm sure all investors will be happy with their choice for investment.
Project by its idea collects a huge popularity both among simple users, and among businessmans, all because each separate person will not be able to tell alone in quality of his project to masses, and ab-chain exactly for it and is created.
Activity: 224
Since there have been alot of regulations now on cryptoinvesting we are certain that the ico under abchains advertisement is legal and scam free. Its good SEC created this regulations to protect investors in the future.
Yes, truely there are a lot of new rules and lawas implementing onto bitcoins and other investment facilities related to the cryptos but i am sure that it would not matter much for a-chain as the concept for ab-chain is just to do a better promotion.
Merit: 3
Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."
Yes for the project good news. But what's wrong with crypto currency? Why advertising is forbidden everywhere? It upsets me
Activity: 322
Since there have been alot of regulations now on cryptoinvesting we are certain that the ico under abchains advertisement is legal and scam free. Its good SEC created this regulations to protect investors in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I am also seeing great reviews coming from ico review sites in regards to abchain project. More and more platforms are trusting this IcO it seems.
Those reviews proves how AB-Chain's Advertisement platform is really helpful and its services offered are reliable and secured. With how its trust rating is increasing it can also affect how it will reach more people and more people will invest on it.
Ab-chain is really becoming a very popular project. I see how with every day, followers are becoming more and more. I'm sure all investors will be happy with their choice for investment.
Much depends on what platform will be released. Everyone is sure that the project is good, but no one knows what will happen next when the platform enters the world. It does not like users at all.
Activity: 224
Yeah, probably not going to the top but I'm pretty sure it will be demand in the online advertisements. And AB-Chain will totally be invested by a lot of investors now because of Facebook and Google not going to accept cryptos. There will be no big competitors now except from them.
Thank you guys for your support!
We realy trust this project mate thats we why are doing our best to promote it in the best we can. Hopefully you guys never stop on working on abchain also.
Activity: 434
I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yes indeed. Independent advertising companues will be enjoying thier profits since google ended thier support to crupto advertising.

This project could potentially become a hit because of the situation in google right now. Let us just keep promoting AB chain on different social media. Surely they will reach their hard cap in no time if these continuous.

This project would one at the top if the good reviews and feed backs continue to rise.If google continue to banned crypto advertising Ab-chain will be successful.
Activity: 196
Well I’m pretty sure that one day or the other this platform will reach the stars. After the big platforms banning crypto ads all we have for adverts are these projects. And I think ab chain can do a really great job with keeping up with the competition.
Yes, I hope that time will come as soon as possible. This project really have something in hand, holding a really great platform that will really make a greater changes for a better advertising community. I will keep looking forward for this project and I hope for more good updates AB-Chain team!

Abchain is gonna dominate in advertising network. The community is getting bigger and wider. The good also in project is that the member also helping promoting this project to other social media or site. This is how abchain have a high respect with the community.
Activity: 294
Well I’m pretty sure that one day or the other this platform will reach the stars. After the big platforms banning crypto ads all we have for adverts are these projects. And I think ab chain can do a really great job with keeping up with the competition.
Yes, I hope that time will come as soon as possible. This project really have something in hand, holding a really great platform that will really make a greater changes for a better advertising community. I will keep looking forward for this project and I hope for more good updates AB-Chain team!
Activity: 252
An excellent and timely project in our time, I hope the developer will collect a hard cap to quickly launch the platform.
Activity: 378
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Thank you guys for your support!
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: