Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 42. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
sooo cooool!  Grin Grin Grin

Congratulations by reaching the soft cap. After we got the news yesterday that Google is also going to ban all paid advertisements for ICOs and cryptocurrency related platforms, you must be more happy than reaching the soft cap  Cool

The bonus is really huge for now 30% is a generous offer to the potential investors who want to join. I think they can reach the 2 million dollars raised fund in 2 weeks
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
They already collected 1.500.000 USD and the rules changed also. Now the soft cap limit is decreased to 1.500.000; means they already reached their soft cap and working hard for the hard cap (they are really very active in telegram)

The investment bonus is now not any more 40%, also decreased to 30%.

As AB chain reached soft cap really early,very soon they will reach also the hard cap.if bonus is decreased then what about the registration %.is it remain the same as before.
Yes, registration percentage is same as before and only the bonus is reduced to 30% but it is also a very great bonus for the great project which will be very high value in the future for sure. They have reached the soft cap very rapidly and they will also reach the goal of hard cap very easily in coming a day so investors should hurry up and get this profitable tokens as soon as possible.

Everything is going great with Ab chain platform.but as we know nowadays bitcoin & other crypto tokens are down.Does these will affect ab chain ICO or token sale.or their members are doing something to avoid this type of thing

I think it have an effect for every ICO here what happened to other cryptocurrencies. But for ABchain, this is an opportunity for them to gather more investors and companies to be partnered with abchain. Abchain will help them to advertise in some other social media or network.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
My Clap for ab-chan group they did well i guess who know maybe they hit 2m before the end of 17hrs atleast we are going to experience ab-chan at the end of the day
Have a lot of people still pay attention at AB-Chain. At this moment is 1.59 million dollar reached. We can waiting for new update from ABC Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
sooo cooool!  Grin Grin Grin

Congratulations by reaching the soft cap. After we got the news yesterday that Google is also going to ban all paid advertisements for ICOs and cryptocurrency related platforms, you must be more happy than reaching the soft cap  Cool
Just 17 hours left before the end it seem we can no longer reach the hardcap but still you guys did a wonderful job.
My Clap for ab-chan group they did well i guess who know maybe they hit 2m before the end of 17hrs atleast we are going to experience ab-chan at the end of the day
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
Yes, this is very bad news for crypto world but maybe it will be good for AB-Chain. Their customer will have decision choosing them for advertising their ICO instead of others platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
They already collected 1.500.000 USD and the rules changed also. Now the soft cap limit is decreased to 1.500.000; means they already reached their soft cap and working hard for the hard cap (they are really very active in telegram)

The investment bonus is now not any more 40%, also decreased to 30%.

As AB chain reached soft cap really early,very soon they will reach also the hard cap.if bonus is decreased then what about the registration %.is it remain the same as before.
Yes, registration percentage is same as before and only the bonus is reduced to 30% but it is also a very great bonus for the great project which will be very high value in the future for sure. They have reached the soft cap very rapidly and they will also reach the goal of hard cap very easily in coming a day so investors should hurry up and get this profitable tokens as soon as possible.

Everything is going great with Ab chain platform.but as we know nowadays bitcoin & other crypto tokens are down.Does these will affect ab chain ICO or token sale.or their members are doing something to avoid this type of thing
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Good news for AB-CHAIN, Google followed facebook and banned all cryptocurrency-related advertising and this decision will take place in June.
Big war on cryptocurrency world from traditional companies, I think is the time to build independent space when we can find any type of service which means no need for any traditional company, otherwise, the price of cryptocurrency will always affect by any news like this. I hate seeing the bitcoin price drop because of that.
Activity: 182
a project that will be interesting to both giants and small investors first. and then to the users. it's good that he will be interested in the large layers of the crypto community
Yep, the main demographic of this platform are small companies. They will be greatly helped by this platform. Moreover with the banning of crypto ads at several places, this platform really has a bright future.
I guess what you're saying is correct. Having heard that facebook and google have banned ads related to ICO's will make AB-Chain a good platform to start with.
Activity: 252
I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
I never heard that yet but thanks for bringing that up mate. If google banned crypto advertising on thier site it will create a huge problem in the cryptoindustry since google is the number most accessed site worldwide.
I googled it and found this news link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html. Google's director said that they don't know what will happen in the future but they have already seen the harm it gave to the consumers/users; That's why they are getting cautious about cryptocurrency.
Yes, their are some drop in the prices of cryptocurrency from past few weeks but I think its just due to some whales massing with it and some other bad news we found about crypto. But AB-Chain can be proved as a very great platform for the future advertising of the crypto market and ICO's.

This project could be in demand in the near future since Google one of the biggest advertising company is planning to ban crypto related projects. I think this is a good news to new advertising companies/ platforms like the ab-chain.

Exactly, well even social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I never heard that yet but thanks for bringing that up mate. If google banned crypto advertising on thier site it will create a huge problem in the cryptoindustry since google is the number most accessed site worldwide.
I googled it and found this news link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html. Google's director said that they don't know what will happen in the future but they have already seen the harm it gave to the consumers/users; That's why they are getting cautious about cryptocurrency.
Yes, their are some drop in the prices of cryptocurrency from past few weeks but I think its just due to some whales massing with it and some other bad news we found about crypto. But AB-Chain can be proved as a very great platform for the future advertising of the crypto market and ICO's.

This project could be in demand in the near future since Google one of the biggest advertising company is planning to ban crypto related projects. I think this is a good news to new advertising companies/ platforms like the ab-chain.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
I just found out that AB-Chain has such a feature as Artificial Intelligence. Which analyzes the data, allowing you to increase the conversion in the targeted result. For example, the number of clicks, the number of hits, the number of requests.

That's why many investors have put their money on the project, because of the features and the solid team working hard on the AB-Chain platform. Hoping for continuous growth of the project!  Smiley
We have also successfully reached the goal and we have only half way, i believe we together can reach our target and achieve a great success and gain better profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I just found out that AB-Chain has such a feature as Artificial Intelligence. Which analyzes the data, allowing you to increase the conversion in the targeted result. For example, the number of clicks, the number of hits, the number of requests.

That's why many investors have put their money on the project, because of the features and the solid team working hard on the AB-Chain platform. Hoping for continuous growth of the project!  Smiley
Now a few factors will influence flow of new investors, in my opinion it that soft cap has been already reached , with that I congratulate command , and as well that google blocked advertising connected with crypto, it affected as well and on dump all currencies.
Activity: 238

There was huge efforts team initiating behind including the CEO for the successful outcome and the development of the AB-chain platform as we are experiencing the constant positive sign.
Activity: 68

Just 17 hours left before the end it seem we can no longer reach the hardcap but still you guys did a wonderful job.
Well, not bad. Reaching the soft cap shows that AB-Chain are getting better now. Even if they struggled before, still they managed well to work hard on this project and to show to the people that they have what it takes to become a good and promising investments in the future.
Thats really quite impressive and i am sure that with this speed it is not hard for the project to reach the hardcap too and soon it will be counted along the best projects which will indeed prove a better future for ab-chain.
This project will surely soon reach the hardcap too which will give us some extremely good profits ahead. The coin is already hitting $1.5m and at such a speed it is not that hard to reach $2.5m soon.
Agreed. Just $1m to go to reach the hardcap! I will be looking forward if they were reaching $2.5m, what else their gonna do with that much money?

Oh we'll make our AI and ML most exclusive if we raise over $2m! It will be an amasing super advertising platform!
aaaawesome guys we got some russian poetry written for AB-CHAIN reaching soft cap! Any english poets? =)

Лyнa cpeдь звeзд нa тeмнoм пcтбищe гyлялa,
AБ-чeйн был cлeвa, cпpaвa пpoeкт oчepeднoй
И c выcoты Aб-чэйн зa вceм cпoкoйнo нaблюдaлa
Ктo в чaтe был, нy coвceм yж мoлoдoй.

B пycтoм кaнaлe, cидeл я, мoлчa
Cмoтpeл кaк пaдaeт эфиp и дyмaл o cвoeм
Bзглянyл в кaнaл, cтaл любoвaтьcя кpyтым гифкaм
Coфт-кaп coбpaли, cкopo зapaбoтaю милиoн.
Rather poor poem designed plainly not to Russian audience. And as to awards? Are they provided for such poetry on the part of developers or all is done exclusively on the initiative?

Hey that came from one of our early investors on our russian telegram chatroom and that was so cute at that moment believe me (:

Hey Googlegenius it was 17 dayz =p
Great idea with independent advertising networks. Can anyone give a link to the advertising prices on this platform? I realized that the networks are already working.

Hi there Kigtad check out https://beta.ab-chain.com

I'm also there to assist =p
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: