Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 46. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
That is right, blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage because we are the living witness in its development. It becomes more usable especially in advertising services which developers are creating more innovations in its features.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.
Yes that's the good thing about this project. The team is really active in answering the queries from investors and supporters. That's why there is no doubt that they can really reach their goals pretty soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is it true that the developers plan to open offices around the world? It will be cool, although it takes a lot of time

I didn't hear that, but why the hell they should opening offices around the world which cost losts of money to do, if they can provide the service online to everyone around the world !! even companies that sell physical items are one prefer to open and online stores and reduce offices.
In my opinion opening of offices would be very expedient for audience unfamiliar with blockchain. Some people open business and want him promote, but they do not use Internet for it. And if there is an office in his city, he will come and will be able to it to make it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
If the team already has three working advertising networks, then for what purpose do they collect more money? It is unclear for the development, creating even more networks or for promoting the project?
Basically, collecting funds from the investors are the only ways for the dev team to be able to continue developed this project until it is fully functioning. They have to do this inorder to know if this project are really good kind of business. Because without this kind of way, the project is totally shutdown.
Definitely right. True saying fellow. Without the funds, no project will be able to succeed. Of course fund is one of the vital factor that needs to be allocated in the projects plan to succeed. It is the one that will fuel the doings or operation of the project. So I hope that a lot more investors will come to the AB-Chain project for this to continue its goal for the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If the team already has three working advertising networks, then for what purpose do they collect more money? It is unclear for the development, creating even more networks or for promoting the project?
Basically, collecting funds from the investors are the only ways for the dev team to be able to continue developed this project until it is fully functioning. They have to do this inorder to know if this project are really good kind of business. Because without this kind of way, the project is totally shutdown.
Activity: 252
An entertaining project from the Russian team and this is good since the Russians have good programmers. I wonder company is legally registered?
Activity: 154
Well, someone can provide the exactly timing of AB-Chain ICO running? I mean that when they will ending or have another stages?
You can ask your question in the official chat in the telegram. You will be responded to it very quickly and very clearly. I'm glad that there is such a way of communicating with the team
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I'm glad that the project has many supporters, and therefore investors. It will be fine if coins will have growth and it will turn out to be profitable
Activity: 196
I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.
You're right. The admins of abchian is really active and always answers the problem questions. Abchain will reach their goal in no time with the help of member also by promoting it to other social media.
Activity: 378
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Well, someone can provide the exactly timing of AB-Chain ICO running? I mean that when they will ending or have another stages?
Activity: 434
Yes, as i can see we still get 30% bonus for buying RTB tokens at this time. Well, at least i see the growth at here is not fake like others projects Wink.
Merit: 100
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
I agree with you many of the currently existing users prioritize this technology now.
Activity: 280
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

Maybe they already have that plans, ab-chain have 4 other projects I think some of them are running good now. There will be a high chance that ab-chain will also be open in many fields of advertising.
Yes branching is the best option that they will have if they work on the right designated track and meet the expectations.

I agree, it can all come true if the token sales will be successful and if the project will have many investors and also more active community that will help the project to become more stronger

From now I am expecting that ab chain will be successful on the ICO. Look how popular and good impression that they have earned from the public. Especially because they are helping advertiser, publishers both to have a good benefits.

There are so many people continuously supporting this project for the continuous success it would be able to attain here in this community of crypto currency. I am also keep looking forward to this project because I know that sooner or later it would be able to achieve its ultimate goal for the community to a better changes and development.

I can see that there are lots of investors that have already invested in this project. They are now closer to their goal actually. I am positive that they this one will be more successful in the near future. They have an amazing dedicated team towards this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Is it true that the developers plan to open offices around the world? It will be cool, although it takes a lot of time

I didn't hear that, but why the hell they should opening offices around the world which cost losts of money to do, if they can provide the service online to everyone around the world !! even companies that sell physical items are one prefer to open and online stores and reduce offices.
Activity: 182
If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

this is actually a nich and I think they do the right thing for their platform. At the moment they just support ICO advertisements but I hope after they really launch the platform, they should also try to implement all sectors, who accept cryptocurrenct in their business.
I think the developers have already thought about this. Because this would be a really good decision for further development of the platform.
Devs team is actively working on fixing the bugs, as AB-chain is aiming to first list on the Openledger, then gatecoin and hitbtc. Their team is negotiating with other exchanges as well Cool
At present work on elimination of the problems takes place and bugs, following which token falls at once on exchange? From where is such information? From developers or personal guesses?

The platform is launched on beta and already working, and it is being improved constantly. Anyway it doesn't really have something in common with AB-CHAIN negotiating with exchanges. So no confusing.
It is a pleasure to share AB-CHAIN.com beta experience is really better with many features comparing to the previous version, team behind is really working hard filling all the accomplishments, it would soon go moon.
The team is really working much hard and i am sure that with this good progress they soon can reach good heights. Hope that the project gains more and more attention from the investors so that they have some more profits ahead with a huge wide and bright future.

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be easy but hopefully it will. It seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress.
The project has a great idea and it will be very effective for companies because advertisement is a branch that almost every company has if this platform manages to revolutionize the way we use advertisements this project will really be very successful. I believe the team has the potential to do that and hopefully we'll see this time go very ahead one day!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Excellent scheme of advertising, unlike large advertising monsters like Google and FB, I think consumers will be easier to work with this platform.
I'm sure that the ab-chain platform will attract a lot of people due to its unique functions. And in time will become a worthy competitor for other advertising platforms.

I totally agree with you, with its functionality the project will attract new investors and it will compete with other whale advertising platforms together with its edge.

They have already gained a lot of investors in their project. And the project btw is now running and it has various clients across the globe. This only proves that this project has really a potential for getting huge in the future.
Agree with you, project really acquired its firm audience at the expense of its specific features. And it gladdens very much, because in the future most likely we will receive very many projects, about which we will learn exactly due to aid from this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: