Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 47. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

Yes, because it makes the project different compared to existing projects that only accepts fiat currencies. Also a lot of people now are prefer this kind that the usual ads sites.
Indeed. Moreover, they can easily manage ads on the blockchain without any problem at all, so many issues for ads network if the ads network not using blockchain.
There will be so many issues with the new ads networks but AB-Chain platform is well experienced in the industry and it also had 3 ad networks so it will know all the bugs and issues so it will easily sort all such blockers and bring a better technology implemented by facing all the challenges easily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

this is actually a nich and I think they do the right thing for their platform. At the moment they just support ICO advertisements but I hope after they really launch the platform, they should also try to implement all sectors, who accept cryptocurrenct in their business.
I think the developers have already thought about this. Because this would be a really good decision for further development of the platform.
Devs team is actively working on fixing the bugs, as AB-chain is aiming to first list on the Openledger, then gatecoin and hitbtc. Their team is negotiating with other exchanges as well Cool
At present work on elimination of the problems takes place and bugs, following which token falls at once on exchange? From where is such information? From developers or personal guesses?

The platform is launched on beta and already working, and it is being improved constantly. Anyway it doesn't really have something in common with AB-CHAIN negotiating with exchanges. So no confusing.
This is a good update, as what I can see in the website. The people behind this project are really working compared to other ICO project. The website have some changes and there is constant communication from the community managers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Different feedback on this project. But I wonder how this project will actually work. There are different reviews and who says that this is nonsense, but someone on the contrary that this is an interesting idea. So that's how it seems to me that the idea of ​​this project is unique and worth it to wait for the release of this platform of announcements.
yes I agree and deserve to be suspected which one is right we do not know anything about this project which is correct can the team of this project slightly clarify the problems that exist today, because we need it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

this is actually a nich and I think they do the right thing for their platform. At the moment they just support ICO advertisements but I hope after they really launch the platform, they should also try to implement all sectors, who accept cryptocurrenct in their business.
I think the developers have already thought about this. Because this would be a really good decision for further development of the platform.
Devs team is actively working on fixing the bugs, as AB-chain is aiming to first list on the Openledger, then gatecoin and hitbtc. Their team is negotiating with other exchanges as well Cool
At present work on elimination of the problems takes place and bugs, following which token falls at once on exchange? From where is such information? From developers or personal guesses?

The platform is launched on beta and already working, and it is being improved constantly. Anyway it doesn't really have something in common with AB-CHAIN negotiating with exchanges. So no confusing.
It is a pleasure to share AB-CHAIN.com beta experience is really better with many features comparing to the previous version, team behind is really working hard filling all the accomplishments, it would soon go moon.
Yeah I really appreciate their hard effort looks like they really worked hard enough it seems by the end of ico we should have a stable working platform with all its features
Activity: 672
Different feedback on this project. But I wonder how this project will actually work. There are different reviews and who says that this is nonsense, but someone on the contrary that this is an interesting idea. So that's how it seems to me that the idea of ​​this project is unique and worth it to wait for the release of this platform of announcements.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

If the beta version is already working then maybe we can say that the team are really doing a good job. Beta version will be a big help to help improve the features of the platform sot we should expect that the real platform will be working perfectly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

Yes, because it makes the project different compared to existing projects that only accepts fiat currencies. Also a lot of people now are prefer this kind that the usual ads sites.
Indeed. Moreover, they can easily manage ads on the blockchain without any problem at all, so many issues for ads network if the ads network not using blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.

In my opinion you need blockchain technology in every single business sector. All these companies have to make transactions and just alone because of this the blockchain technology give to these companies too much benefits.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

Many people do not believe in encrypted money, but those who try to trade with it and get pryl have already understood all its charm. This project needs promotion advertising, but through the ads for encryption currency, they also improve the digital currency demand and all-match
Activity: 210
The group in the telegram, or rather the managers manage their work 100%! With this approach, one can be sure of tomorrow
Yeah thats true! The efforts of the telegram managers Vladimir and Ivan are realy commendable. They are really answering all the members questions.

I see that their social media managers are doing a lot of effort replying to every inquiries of a new prospects or even their current investors.  It just indicates that the managers is very translucent on their current and upcoming investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
Yes, Most of the newly growing crypto a blockchain based project need a huge amount of promotion for the success of their project and to get investment from the community and AB-Chain will make this process more easy for all the project and give great promotion services to their clients.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

It is a pleasure to share AB-CHAIN.com beta experience is really better with many features comparing to the previous version, team behind is really working hard filling all the accomplishments, it would soon go moon.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This beta version experience is really improved than its previous one. They make the great changes. The new version makes the platform better. The team behind the project always trying to do platform better than it's the previous version. This is the great sign of successful ico.
Activity: 238
Activity: 29
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, ab-chain in in beta phase now and I am sure that many people will be curious and interested to try this platform. I would like to see how many updates this project will announce in the coming days.
Activity: 224

The team is really working much hard and i am sure that with this good progress they soon can reach good heights. Hope that the project gains more and more attention from the investors so that they have some more profits ahead with a huge wide and bright future.
Activity: 518

Activity: 68

Activity: 68
Opening offices on all continents will take time, and there is a logical question as to whether it is necessary to open these offices in general, maybe it does not need anything in real life?

hi iputnikov! As AB-CHAIN is aiming on global expansion real offices will be opened in those local economies where it will most benefit the company!
Pages:
Jump to: