Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 5. (Read 63008 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
It was me asking for a withdrawal that made the team disconnect my account. Anyway all this publisher stuff aside, I do not care now.

What tech to you have, what A.I did you build and how are your ads on blockchain? Can I see the chain of ad and visit info? Answer my technical question you brushed off.

AI and ML are the technical solutions to maximize the return of investment in advertising developed by AB-CHAIN. The technology optimizes automatically the conversion of ad views into visits in order to maximize the return investment in adverising, meaning increasing targeted result (registration or
purchase) and not the intermediate (clicks), while most of the existing market players that work on CPM basis only propose the intermediate solution.

More information can be found in our whitepaper https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

Your website was disconnected along with other inappropriate websites after a visual analysis of our experts. It was not your question about withdrawing tokens that lead to the decision to disconnect it, but the content that you propose in our website.

Here is the list of which websites are not allowed in the network:  

1. Faucets;
2. Websites that offer doubtful and shady ways of earning;
3. Websites that are difficult to relate to any topic, meaning it is incomprehensible to users;
4. It overlaps our network banners using popup windows;
5. Uses a redirect to another site without user initiative;
6. Is regularly unavailable (disabled);
7. Infects users computers with malware;
8. Brings only motivated or fake traffic

Currently all payments are made automatically once in a week.  
Activity: 15
It was me asking for a withdrawal that made the team disconnect my account. Anyway all this publisher stuff aside, I do not care now.

What tech to you have, what A.I did you build and how are your ads on blockchain? Can I see the chain of ad and visit info? Answer my technical question you brushed off.
Publishers whose websites were disconnected were payed, but after we disconnected them, they did not have any access to their accounts.

Not true!
I wasn't paid the $250+ I made before being removed, there's multiple posts of angry publishers that weren't paid.
If you read back you will see my posts trying to contact someone for payment only to get my account closed, this is what I mean about unethical practices.

You make me sick lying about it on top of ripping publishers off.

And why not answer my other 'technical' question? Do you not know or do you actually have 0 technology, justifies and scams?

I think you should answer properly and stop brushing members like me off.

Probably you did not withdraw your earnings before the moment your website was disconnected. Anyway we do not review disconnected publishers.
Publishers whose websites were disconnected were payed, but after we disconnected them, they did not have any access to their accounts.

Not true!
I wasn't paid the $250+ I made before being removed, there's multiple posts of angry publishers that weren't paid.
If you read back you will see my posts trying to contact someone for payment only to get my account closed, this is what I mean about unethical practices.

You make me sick lying about it on top of ripping publishers off.

And why not answer my other 'technical' question? Do you not know or do you actually have 0 technology, justifies and scams?

I think you should answer properly and stop brushing members like me off.
We welcome AB-CHAIN to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

AB-CHAIN: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/ab-chain-rtb

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.

Smiley great, thank you! But how can we participate?
We disconnected those websites for good reasons whether you like it or not. Faucets create click fraud. Click fraud sucks out advertisers budget.

It's interesting how you tar all websites of this type with the same brush. Like saying all English like to moan... only most of them....
This aside, shouldn't your 'artificial intelligence' filter the bad clicks out? To think of it your A.I should filter out bad visits. If I can do it without other people's money and little knowledge, you should be able to create a vastly better one after all your called Ads in Blockchain. Or are the ads in a database instead of a blockchain with access rights?

It's a genuine question, I would prefer a bit more info in your replies.

Websites were payed until the moment we discovered the problem with its traffic.

no you did not. You even took back unpaid funds from your own investors, and my account.

Any reply for this post yet?

Activity: 42
We welcome AB-CHAIN to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

AB-CHAIN: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/ab-chain-rtb

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
We disconnected those websites for good reasons whether you like it or not. Faucets create click fraud. Click fraud sucks out advertisers budget.

It's interesting how you tar all websites of this type with the same brush. Like saying all English like to moan... only most of them....
This aside, shouldn't your 'artificial intelligence' filter the bad clicks out? To think of it your A.I should filter out bad visits. If I can do it without other people's money and little knowledge, you should be able to create a vastly better one after all your called Ads in Blockchain. Or are the ads in a database instead of a blockchain with access rights?

Websites were payed until the moment we discovered the problem with its traffic.

no you did not. You even took back unpaid funds from your own investors, and my account.

Any reply for this post yet?
Hey all, we've good news!

RTB is on Coinmarketcap, check out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ab-chain-rtb/

Trading HOT on https://www.livecoin.net ==> Join the trade!

Nous accepterons jamais les sites comme votre dans notre réseau.

"Des sites comme le mien" ont construit votre réseau.
"Des sites comme le mien" vous en vouliez, vous en réclamiez et vous êtes venus en démarcher.
"Des sites comme le mien" ont fait partie plus de 6 mois de votre réseau sans que ça pose le moindre problème.

Alors vos "nous n'accepterons jamais" est juste a l'image du reste: bancal et risible !

Well said. Jokers like these need to learn....

A B Chain is cryptocurrency related. Google and Facebook now have fingers in pies (facebook = coinbase).
Who would have ab chain added to their website when they can use adsense, or any of the other 'agencies' you speak of direct? Without messing around in a volatile world of crypto? Business owners have enough to worry about.*
Why would an advertiser choose an obscure ad company that have literally 'killed their own mother' when Facebook and Google are far more superior in this ad space. I use this term because small sites, faucets and other respected companies/websites have spread the word about you as being different, invested their hard earned money into your wages and you repay these members by removing them from the network and taking back any coins earned. It's like killing the entity that gave birth to you.

There's only 1 company going places in the publisher crypto market and I have brought them 21 million opt ins since we partnered in December. And they have just over 200 million opt in visitors to date. Opt in advert viewers? Now there's a project to be interested in.

I hope you change your ways for your investors sake. If you don't... karma can be a b!tch..

*so much I had to continue here.
Bitcoin ad networks are accepting websites that you are rejecting, you are not well known enough to be on sites with the popularity of coinmarketcap and suchlike. Also websites like mellow ads and coined. If j want to advertise a crypto related offer on my websites I advertise there and I get more sales as a result.
I even saw your website on a site familybtc.com, it was in the center of the page in between content and liked the look of it so i joined. What is wrong with the ad placement there? After you got on your high horse in June I havent seen your ad since...
What does that tell you?

This is real advice not just me being bitter that you dismissed my websites as (the list of 7 terrible things you posted), of which none of it is true. Just look at how many independant advertisers and sponsored ad spots we have..

"Des sites comme le mien" vous en vouliez, vous en réclamiez et vous êtes venus en démarcher.
"Des sites comme le mien" ont fait partie plus de 6 mois de votre réseau sans que ça pose le moindre problème.

Alors vos "nous n'accepterons jamais" est juste a l'image du reste: bancal et risible !

Si, ça posait le problème: le traffic qui ne donne aucun résultat!

Well finally we detected your motivated traffic and took the very right decision because what advertiser needs any motivated traffic? Definetely not our advertisers.

And yes, now we know. We have moderation and trial period for any publisher now.

Due to the widely developed system of contracts with leading webmasters and the ability to effectively promote content, users can buy any amount of advertising and be confident that it will be successful.

This is right - the new technology gives much more advantage to both webmasters and advertisers,  and AB-CHAIN is among the future leaders of the field.
Many thanks to the French crypto community! The event was great and very promising. Read our brief review and check out the photos. https://medium.com/ab-chain/ab-chain-in-france-5411b25ecb50

Je ne manquerais pas de parler de vous en français, d'évoquer sans détours votre guignolerie et votre imposture en y ajoutant bien d'autres termes peu élogieux...
Mais avec le raffinement des injures françaises.
Fuyez, décampez, détalez, cavalez, déguerpissez, éclipsez-vous, débinez-vous, prenez les jambes à votre coup face à ab-chain ;-)
Excuse my french.

Ce n'est pas la peine de se bouffer. Nous accepterons jamais les sites comme votre dans notre réseau. Et vous le savez vous-meme, pourquoi.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Due to the widely developed system of contracts with leading webmasters and the ability to effectively promote content, users can buy any amount of advertising and be confident that it will be successful.
Many thanks to the French crypto community! The event was great and very promising. Read our brief review and check out the photos. https://medium.com/ab-chain/ab-chain-in-france-5411b25ecb50

Je ne manquerais pas de parler de vous en français, d'évoquer sans détours votre guignolerie et votre imposture en y ajoutant bien d'autres termes peu élogieux...
Mais avec le raffinement des injures françaises.
Fuyez, décampez, détalez, cavalez, déguerpissez, éclipsez-vous, débinez-vous, prenez les jambes à votre coup face à ab-chain ;-)
Excuse my french.
Activity: 251
Activity: 251

Not really. If you have fake traffic and get exposed for it, this is your problems.
Pages:
Jump to: