Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 6. (Read 63008 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
I've join AB-Chain network on 12/30/2017, in december, they have hunger of publishers... that was before the ICO starting. The price announced of the token was around 0.35$ (today the price is 0.06$).
In that period, I had no insurance to have something other than another shi*** token, no exchange accept RTB, the token was listed nowhere, but I was ready to help them grow up to give them a chance.
I was confident and I believe in them.

But all they want is having a lot of ads published fastly, so they accept a lot of website as faucets, shortener, rotator, ... So they build their network on that.
I follow them on twitter, I was really happy to see that their ICO was a success !! Really !

After that, the token grow and become bigger and bigger, but they don't need faucets, shortner, rotator, etc... anymore. That's like a fly in their Chardonnay...
From a day, to another, they ban all that without any prelude : They ban all publishers who have made the foundation of their adnetwork and help them to grow.
I call that : treachery.

A fair and good way to do, it's to keep their foundation as it is, and in the future : don't accept that kind of traffic anymore. But that's not the choice they make !

For you, what's the future of a building, when you remove foundation ?
Now, I sell all that RTBstuff with a lot of bitterness and rage against AB-CHAIN and I wanna said that publicly on your thread.

Пoлнocтью coглaceн! 👏

Activity: 20

After that, the token grow and become bigger and bigger, but they don't need faucets, shortner, rotator, etc... anymore.

They did not grow at all, they have 0 advertisers, always displaying own banners.

It is stupid to not accept faucets or PTC. Publishers that have only organic traffic will surely place Adsense on their sites and not some bullshit Ab-Chain.
Activity: 15
I've join AB-Chain network on 12/30/2017, in december, they have hunger of publishers... that was before the ICO starting. The price announced of the token was around 0.35$ (today the price is 0.06$).
In that period, I had no insurance to have something other than another shi*** token, no exchange accept RTB, the token was listed nowhere, but I was ready to help them grow up to give them a chance.
I was confident and I believe in them.

But all they want is having a lot of ads published fastly, so they accept a lot of website as faucets, shortener, rotator, ... So they build their network on that.
I follow them on twitter, I was really happy to see that their ICO was a success !! Really !

After that, the token grow and become bigger and bigger, but they don't need faucets, shortner, rotator, etc... anymore. That's like a fly in their Chardonnay...
From a day, to another, they ban all that without any prelude : They ban all publishers who have made the foundation of their adnetwork and help them to grow.
I call that : treachery.

A fair and good way to do, it's to keep their foundation as it is, and in the future : don't accept that kind of traffic anymore. But that's not the choice they make !

For you, what's the future of a building, when you remove foundation ?
Now, I sell all that RTBstuff with a lot of bitterness and rage against AB-CHAIN and I wanna said that publicly on your thread.

PS: And of course, my publisher's balance was not withdrawed before the ban...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Huh WARNING  Huh
Complete bullshit!
I sign up, added my site, put the code in my site and a week later my account was deleted. I contact support, they never respond. I made same account again, same deal, account deleted. No respond from support.

Angry Stay FAR away! Angry
Зaблoкиpoвaли 3 caйтa и вxoд в кaбинeт!
Bыплaт cooтвeтcтвeннo нe пoлyчy
Blocked 3 sites and the entrance to the office!
I will not receive payments accordingly!
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/abchain   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Пoчeмy в кaбинeт нe зaйти и бaннepы пpoпaли?
Activity: 20
Cabinet is unreachable and all banners are down.
You should really consider all of this before accepting publishers onto your website, and blaming the developers in the email to me 2 days ago was bull then?

In any case your ads go on the members area where 23k unique visitors out of a total of 400,000 have seen your banners and stayed on my website for longer than 7 seconds. The other 377,000 pass through our ad exchange where your ad wasn't.

Thank you for closing my account instead of letting me know your issues earlier.
Your email blaming the developers made me laugh..

I hope all your unfortunate participants don't run into an issue, by the looks of this whole thread your communication to customers is terrible and slow or non existent..
None of them apply to my bitcoin ptc website www.adzbtc.com unless you class paid to click/mining as a faucet

And none apply to my advertising hub www.globalrotator.com

These websites only make up around 30% of the income

What about www.adzbux.com that made 70% of the earnings?
Do you have issues with that one too?

For one only 39% of visitors of www.adzbux.com stay on the website longer than 7 seconds.
Only 37% of visitors of www.globalrotator.com stay on the website longer than 7 seconds.

We want our advertisers to get good traffic quality, and, unfortunately, quality level of
your websites and your traffic at the present moment is not hight enough.

http://joxi.ru/bmoqEYnsx3G5RA
None of them apply to my bitcoin ptc website www.adzbtc.com unless you class paid to click/mining as a faucet

And none apply to my advertising hub www.globalrotator.com

These websites only make up around 30% of the income

What about www.adzbux.com that made 70% of the earnings?
Do you have issues with that one too?
Still waiting...

I am sorry to inform you that your websites http://www.adzbtc.com, http://www.globalrotator.com have been disconnected from the AB-CHAIN advertising network for one or multiple of the following reasons:

1) Your website is a faucet.
2) Your resource offers doubtful, shady ways of earning
3) Your site is difficult to relate to any topic, its meaning is incomprehensible to users.
4) It overlaps our network banners using popup windows
5) Uses a redirect to another site without user initiative
6) Is regularly unavailable (disabled)
7) Fake traffic

An official email will follow soon.
Still waiting...
P.m sent...
I'm still waiting for your reply from the developers.
I emailed you over 32 hours ago.
You replied,

Heard nothing since...

Could you write me your email in PM, please? Either here, in telegram or by email, whatever is most convenient for you. I will make sure that we process your request as fast as possible.
I'm still waiting for your reply from the developers.
I emailed you over 32 hours ago.
You replied,

Heard nothing since...
24 hours after emailing and it being blamed on the developers, still no payment.

Unfortunatly my ad space isn't free, the project is a great idea but unfortunately the staff seem less than interested in helping others.

Shame... not reccommended

Hello! Please, send me an email to [email protected] or contact me in telegram @JackZalesskiy. I will be glad to assist you!
Pages:
Jump to: