Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 57. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Let's see what exchanges will be traded this token and what will be its price one month after the release. And on what addresses are the money collected, and then on the site, I can draw what I want and when I want?
I hoped it will be listed on Kucoin exchange so that we can still save at least a little amount of cryptos rather than etherdelta exchange. But I will still support whatever comes up of the dev team's plan because I believed that they will do their best to put it in the better exchange.

Coinsher, thanks for advise, we'll definetely consider Kucoin for listing! AB-CHAIN will be listed on Openledger, Gatecoin, HitBtc and currently negotiating with Okex!
How about Binance? Bittrex? I would be thinking if both are the famous exchange which can give you a big volume in your coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
I have not seen statements from the developers, but it seems to me that the platform will work only with ads about Ico. If it's not, I ask the developers to fix me.

Their focus will be on ICO companies since the solution that ab-chain offers which is accepting crypto currencies, it's more attractive to those companies, however ads service can be provide to any company out site crypto space, the only problem is those uncrypto companies have lots of options like google adwords etc.., So it;s hard to get them.

actually I didnt mean those companies which have nothing to do with crypto-world. There are enough sectors which already running their business by accepting cryptocurrencies.  For example e-commerce shops that accepts cryptocurrencies, even restaurants, hotels and also other sectors accepting cryptocurrencies and also willing to pay these ads with cryptocurrencies can be a part of AB-CHAIN advertisement platform.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Let's see what exchanges will be traded this token and what will be its price one month after the release. And on what addresses are the money collected, and then on the site, I can draw what I want and when I want?
I hoped it will be listed on Kucoin exchange so that we can still save at least a little amount of cryptos rather than etherdelta exchange. But I will still support whatever comes up of the dev team's plan because I believed that they will do their best to put it in the better exchange.

Coinsher, thanks for advise, we'll definetely consider Kucoin for listing! AB-CHAIN will be listed on Openledger, Gatecoin, HitBtc and currently negotiating with Okex!
Activity: 224
Activity: 68
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?

Hi there Doctor-Coin! The platform is already launched on https://beta.ab-chain.com and we've already connected our first publishers and advertisers =)

As for AB-CHAIN plans for the future - we are aiming at first become the leader on the advertising market payed with cryptocurrency and then to become a global leader of overall digital advertising market!
Activity: 294
The AB-Chain is really getting a lot more attention in the crypto community. This is of course because of the great capability of the AB-Chain team members that is really pushing forward this project's success in the crypto world which will become one of the best and popular advertising project in the future.
Activity: 224
This project seems really intresting and i am sure that some major exchanges would adopt or list its token on their exchange which will then give us the ability to trade with their tokens directly with respect to any crypto. Also i am sure that the demand will be pretty high which would indeed keep the price for their token high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 154
The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
Naturally this platform will be for various branches, where advertising, that is, everywhere is necessary. Project will become popular not only in the domain cryptocurrency, but also in real business-platforms.
I think that initially the platform would an advertising one, when they gain sufficient income and reputation they might start getting involved in other sectors as well. I dont think it will be wise for the company to deviate their attention from their main goal in the starting phases itself.

You are right, this project needs to focus first in their main goals then after some time when they are successful to this they can add other features to become more successful.
Activity: 238
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
Naturally this platform will be for various branches, where advertising, that is, everywhere is necessary. Project will become popular not only in the domain cryptocurrency, but also in real business-platforms.
I think that initially the platform would an advertising one, when they gain sufficient income and reputation they might start getting involved in other sectors as well. I dont think it will be wise for the company to deviate their attention from their main goal in the starting phases itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Ab-chain is slowly and stedily turning into the best project ever and also is really getting some good amount of investors to this project. This project can really make a good future ahead which will keep all the investors close to this project.

As of now, abchain platform is gaining more and more investors because of the feature of the site after the ICO. Maybe soon they will reach the 2 Million dollar fundraised.

As what I see it, this project is really underrated compared to other crypto related advertisement projects.  Let's be transparent here, the project is not getting a lot of attention but I think if it will get a lot of clients then the value of the token will pump up.
Activity: 266
softcap?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The idea of the project can capture not only one continent. And in general the whole world and not have borders. It is wonderful when borders between states are blurred. Even with the help of advertising
Activity: 518
Ab-chain is slowly and stedily turning into the best project ever and also is really getting some good amount of investors to this project. This project can really make a good future ahead which will keep all the investors close to this project.
Ab-chain is dedicating by doing wonderful achievements also constants seeing advisers feedback for the agile innovations to maintain the high reputation and standards recently our Vladimir Dyaov also met the advisor Taehoo Kim.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

As of now, abchain platform is gaining more and more investors because of the feature of the site after the ICO. Maybe soon they will reach the 2 Million dollar fundraised.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
After ICO why they will again launching this project.after the ICO success they will be well known project.if you can see their roadmap they have well planned where to go.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Advertising always does its job. And sometimes such platforms are more effective, because cause more interest.
AB-Chain will be a leading of crypto advertising networks. Their business is specific and i really hope they will help another company at crypto sections can advert their services to target customer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have not seen statements from the developers, but it seems to me that the platform will work only with ads about Ico. If it's not, I ask the developers to fix me.

Their focus will be on ICO companies since the solution that ab-chain offers which is accepting crypto currencies, it's more attractive to those companies, however ads service can be provide to any company out site crypto space, the only problem is those uncrypto companies have lots of options like google adwords etc.., So it;s hard to get them.
Activity: 434
AB-CHAIN update: our CEO, Vladimir, visited Greece, met our advisor Christos Stergiou and had several meetings with potential investors.

https://medium.com/ab-chain/ab-chain-in-greece-c49fbdcc4532
This may be the first of many prominent steps taken by this project to spread it's influence.
Mostly CEO is continuously visiting as they are dealing already with 3 ad networks to gain better advanced technology they are continuously seeking feedback from the advisers but this time Vladimir also taken a great leadership activity for the welfare of us.
Yeah. i see the active of this team, my belief at this project actually increasing when i see their activity. Hope ABC will have more customers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: