Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 60. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Already over $1,100,000 collected!
Thank you for your support!

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/
Well, it is good that you've reached that target and it is just showing that the project has gained many supporters and probably in the next sale it will be possibly will also get the desired amount. The team made some good strategy and if they will continue finding ways to promote the project then it is more better.

Woah. You guys are amazing. You are now getting closer to the soft cap! The investors must be so happy hearing this that the project will be soon realized. Good job to the team especially to the marketing dept. who worked so hard in gaining more investors.

That's true it build the strong trust for me now for choosing AB-Chain i believe all my investments will really succeed with unexpected miracles.

That's a nice investment, relying on miracles don't you think? I thought the things that should be considered are the fundamentals in investing like how innovative a project will be.  Smiley
AB-Chain is really a very innovative project in terms of development and they also have very great advertising platform which will be the future of all the ICO advertising. This project is really a worth investing for gaining huge profit's in long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Well, it is good that you've reached that target and it is just showing that the project has gained many supporters and probably in the next sale it will be possibly will also get the desired amount. The team made some good strategy and if they will continue finding ways to promote the project then it is more better.

Woah. You guys are amazing. You are now getting closer to the soft cap! The investors must be so happy hearing this that the project will be soon realized. Good job to the team especially to the marketing dept. who worked so hard in gaining more investors.

That's true it build the strong trust for me now for choosing AB-Chain i believe all my investments will really succeed with unexpected miracles.

That's a nice investment, relying on miracles don't you think? I thought the things that should be considered are the fundamentals in investing like how innovative a project will be.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Interesting topic. Something new on the market, like at least I have not seen. I wish you success and sell tokens on the ICO in 30 minutes Wink

Hey Kigtad, thank you for the wishes! The token sale has started on 19th February, we have already collected over 2/3 of the soft cap. Doing great!
2/3 of the soft cap was collected? Then it is good that the ICO is really going well. This is something that investors wanted to have and the team must also be happy with the results. Sooner or later, it will be totally reached so I think in this case there will be more people who will be participating into the ICO.
During the Pre-sale it successfully raised $370 164, am thinking what would happen if it do not reach the hard cap which is planned $20m. Do we still require more better advertising for Ab-chain plan?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Interesting topic. Something new on the market, like at least I have not seen. I wish you success and sell tokens on the ICO in 30 minutes Wink

Hey Kigtad, thank you for the wishes! The token sale has started on 19th February, we have already collected over 2/3 of the soft cap. Doing great!
2/3 of the soft cap was collected? Then it is good that the ICO is really going well. This is something that investors wanted to have and the team must also be happy with the results. Sooner or later, it will be totally reached so I think in this case there will be more people who will be participating into the ICO.
Activity: 18
This is an attractive project, so good!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Wow! Almost close now in reaching $1,500,000! It's really a good thing to hear for the investors here! Surely more supporters will be gained as days passed by and the current bonus will still attract more investors for the platform.

these are great results for AB-CHAIN indeed. I think the bonus of 50% is still going on till they reach $2.000.000. After that the potential investors are just able to get 40% bonus ?
Activity: 251

Activity: 251
Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

http://ab-chain.com/1ah

Let's go to the moon together!

congratulations, you are close to hit the sofcap which I think is around 1.5M. You said the bonus will drop from 30% to 5% I feel this is not fair, there is big gap between the one who get in before $2 000 000 is reached and after. it will better if the bonus drop to 20% then to 5% later. Anyway I am saying it's up to you.
+

Congrats to the team I think they reach 100 Million dollars yesterday and still growing more. This is because of their legit promotions from the internet.
Ah dude not a 100 million, that's a lot they raised 1 million. They've reached close to their goal. They've worked hard all this time for this. A long way ahead of you guys! All the best!

Yes, it's 1 million. 20 000 000 USD is our Hard cap.
Activity: 252
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
I agree with you that this platform must have something different in order for them to be competitive in the market. Although, it is really hard but I think they must innovate more features which is an interesting one.

Pretty much why would ANYONE bother with AB chain when you have much better known and better paying advertising groups out there going around
Agree. Don't bother wasting your time then if you don't believe on the capability of AB-Chain to compete with those so called big companies in the market.

I just hope they will not blame their selves that they didn't trust ab-chain now and it will skyrocketed in the near future. I really believe with the potentials of this project.
Activity: 182
Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

congratulations, you are close to hit the sofcap which I think is around 1.5M. You said the bonus will drop from 30% to 5% I feel this is not fair, there is big gap between the one who get in before $2 000 000 is reached and after. it will better if the bonus drop to 20% then to 5% later. Anyway I am saying it's up to you.
+

Congrats to the team I think they reach 100 Million dollars yesterday and still growing more. This is because of their legit promotions from the internet.
Ah dude not a 100 million, that's a lot they raised 1 million. They've reached close to their goal. They've worked hard all this time for this. A long way ahead of you guys! All the best!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
Well, 26 days is long enough and I think it will really reach the target. Also, being transparent and clearing all the issues will make everyone to be clarify with their doubts about this platform.
Unbelievably only 25 days, and you have already collected so much money. Perhaps, for such a period of time you can collect and even the same amount!

Well, if ab-chain already collected this high amount i am sure that their strategies really works now. I am also sure that many investors will continue to participate in this project.
Activity: 154
This project has become my favorite recently. I rarely observe projects that satisfy requests. This teamwork, teamwork, public interest, clear idea and well-planned and visualized roadmap
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

From the looks of things they might probably hit softcap soon and maybe the bonus will soon be reduced at 1.5m best time to buy now I think
Activity: 280

Wow! Almost close now in reaching $1,500,000! It's really a good thing to hear for the investors here! Surely more supporters will be gained as days passed by and the current bonus will still attract more investors for the platform.
Activity: 672

I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
Well, 26 days is long enough and I think it will really reach the target. Also, being transparent and clearing all the issues will make everyone to be clarify with their doubts about this platform.
Unbelievably only 25 days, and you have already collected so much money. Perhaps, for such a period of time you can collect and even the same amount!
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, as time passes by a lot of investors are keep joining this project because they are sure that ab-chain project is serious to develop this and in the near future they will achieve success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

What a great opportunity to go success! At the first time, I have no trust in this project. Since they already collected $1.1m dollars, I want to say that this project has accomplished their mission to make people trust this project!
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: