Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 58. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Ab-chain is slowly and stedily turning into the best project ever and also is really getting some good amount of investors to this project. This project can really make a good future ahead which will keep all the investors close to this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
Naturally this platform will be for various branches, where advertising, that is, everywhere is necessary. Project will become popular not only in the domain cryptocurrency, but also in real business-platforms.

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.

This project actually seems the great and also it has some extremely good features which will indeed help most of the investors to get attracted towards this project and for sure they will find some good profits here. This project is really worth of having good benefits ahead and also i am sure that it will rock the market soon.
Activity: 224
Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
Yes, truely several similar projects are available in the market but i don't think that any of them is capable of competing with ab-chain. Ab-chain is a best platform in itself with several good qualities and also has the potential to give us some good profits ahead.
Activity: 380
Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
AB-CHAIN update: our CEO, Vladimir, visited Greece, met our advisor Christos Stergiou and had several meetings with potential investors.

https://medium.com/ab-chain/ab-chain-in-greece-c49fbdcc4532
This may be the first of many prominent steps taken by this project to spread it's influence.
Mostly CEO is continuously visiting as they are dealing already with 3 ad networks to gain better advanced technology they are continuously seeking feedback from the advisers but this time Vladimir also taken a great leadership activity for the welfare of us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How about launching the project after the ICO?  Are you going to be just an advertisement platform for ICO Startups or do you also plan to gain the platform for other sectors ?
Naturally this platform will be for various branches, where advertising, that is, everywhere is necessary. Project will become popular not only in the domain cryptocurrency, but also in real business-platforms.
Merit: 100
AB-CHAIN update: our CEO, Vladimir, visited Greece, met our advisor Christos Stergiou and had several meetings with potential investors.

This may be the first of many prominent steps taken by this project to spread it's influence.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Already over $1,100,000 collected!
Thank you for your support!

https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/
Well, it is good that you've reached that target and it is just showing that the project has gained many supporters and probably in the next sale it will be possibly will also get the desired amount. The team made some good strategy and if they will continue finding ways to promote the project then it is more better.

Woah. You guys are amazing. You are now getting closer to the soft cap! The investors must be so happy hearing this that the project will be soon realized. Good job to the team especially to the marketing dept. who worked so hard in gaining more investors.

That's true it build the strong trust for me now for choosing AB-Chain i believe all my investments will really succeed with unexpected miracles.

That's a nice investment, relying on miracles don't you think? I thought the things that should be considered are the fundamentals in investing like how innovative a project will be.  Smiley
Truth is not many people do what you just mentioned is mostly just whether someone thinks the project is going to moon I just hope people decide to make choices effectively
Activity: 182

You have a point, what will make ab-chain successful is to have an active community and investors, to be able to have that they need to be more active and add more features if possible.
You are right. The success of abchain is also tthe success of its members so the members should have a strong dedication to never stop supporting this community to grow further.
That is true, everyone involved in this project has played a crucial part in determining the success of AB-CHAIN. Due to the amazing team and amazing community the project stands where it is now. Great to see this! Hope this project becomes a big project and everyone around the world gets to know it!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

Yeah this project really going well...with less time it got its popularity through investors..reached the soft cap they need for this project...hope it will be ok untill the ICO..

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be easy but hopefully it will. It seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress.

Every project in theory can attract investors but the question is why the heck would the investors invest in some non significant worthless shitcoin
It will be a shitcoin if the developers abandon the project after the ICO, and I think that's what usually happens to a lot of so-called project development these days. Not saying ab-chain is one.

Well even active "developed" coins can be shitcoins. Mind you ERC20 tokens are generally always shitcoins since like there's very little work to make one
Activity: 434

You have a point, what will make ab-chain successful is to have an active community and investors, to be able to have that they need to be more active and add more features if possible.
You are right. The success of abchain is also tthe success of its members so the members should have a strong dedication to never stop supporting this community to grow further.

Yeah, as tine goes by many users gets attract on this project which for sure support by many here in community. I hope the team will never give up on striving this awesome project which can be good for all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

Yeah this project really going well...with less time it got its popularity through investors..reached the soft cap they need for this project...hope it will be ok untill the ICO..

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be easy but hopefully it will. It seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress.

Every project in theory can attract investors but the question is why the heck would the investors invest in some non significant worthless shitcoin
It will be a shitcoin if the developers abandon the project after the ICO, and I think that's what usually happens to a lot of so-called project development these days. Not saying ab-chain is one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The people around here in the crypto currency community is really excited to the launching of the AB-Chain after its ICO. I guess there is still no update regarding this matter. But I can say that the AB-Chai team will really make a move or action regarding this matter, especially that the team working behind AB-Chain is a good amd responsible one.

Even me is also excited about the launching of AB Chain in the market and sooner or later they will be able to give the new updates about the improvement of this project. Also, I guessed they are only just busy on preparing the things needed for the launching of this plattform.

This project is near to reaching the soft cap so whatever may happen this project will surely launch after the ico because they already have enough fund to start the launching. But still hoping they can reach the hard cap.
Definitely true, and I am sure they will reach the softcap and will continue to start the hardcap. Ab-Chain team will surely find ways to push their platform to success. And I think they are too busy now developing their project so that in the future they will not be pressured by the users.
Activity: 280
It's really nice to see a platform being active both in this thread and also in their telegram group chat. Making it more easy to understand and ask questions about the platform, AB-Chain. Good job to the team and keep updating us!
Activity: 238

That would be the ultimate where every one do get the better profits from Ab-chain as there are more possibilities for Ab-chain as it is already experienced with 3 ad networks running constantly with no negative feedback from any clients.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
The people around here in the crypto currency community is really excited to the launching of the AB-Chain after its ICO. I guess there is still no update regarding this matter. But I can say that the AB-Chai team will really make a move or action regarding this matter, especially that the team working behind AB-Chain is a good amd responsible one.

Even me is also excited about the launching of AB Chain in the market and sooner or later they will be able to give the new updates about the improvement of this project. Also, I guessed they are only just busy on preparing the things needed for the launching of this plattform.

This project is near to reaching the soft cap so whatever may happen this project will surely launch after the ico because they already have enough fund to start the launching. But still hoping they can reach the hard cap.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
You've already collected 1 million. How about a new video?) I'm wondering what has changed over the entire time when you've collected the investment. Maybe some changes in the team or something else.

Well even if they already collected more than $1 Million I can't see any big changes in this project, But It will be much appreciated if ab-chain will make a new video to emphasize what their project will do once launch.
Activity: 560

Well, this is something that we should wanted to know. The team are doing their best to keep promoting the project so I think this is a good sign that the project will somehow become more popular due to this kind of activity.
Great job for AB-CHAIN! They always give us an information that not really necessary but it would be a good reason to invest in your project!
Activity: 532

Well, this is something that we should wanted to know. The team are doing their best to keep promoting the project so I think this is a good sign that the project will somehow become more popular due to this kind of activity.
Activity: 434
I'm glad the team from this project is very responsible for what they should do, we have to really support the existence of this project. hopefully this project found their luck.
Pages:
Jump to: