Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 91. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Hey guys, please check out our new website about AB-CHAIN product: ab-chain.com
Greats. This is more attractive than old version. And i see the roadmap is clearly. RTB token establishment and token burning mechanism is so awesome. $0.35/ RTB is ok for us to join ICO start at 19th FEB.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
AB-Chain is a very interesting project and with a unique idea of joining blockchain technology with the advertising industry which will give a large boost to the sales of the company in the coming time. They have already collected some investments and still, many investors are investing in this project. They also have a very active telegram group where all the admins are active and ready to answer questions about its supporters. I think they will offer great bonuses to their early investors and this is the best time to invest in this high potential project of the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello! Great site, everything is accessible and clearly written. I liked the design of the site, you tried and did it well.
great site! In my opinion, a very convenient interface and all useful information about the AB-CHAIN ​​project is collected in one place. The main thing is that the site always had actual updates and news about the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello! Great site, everything is accessible and clearly written. I liked the design of the site, you tried and did it well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I'm delighted with the idea of this project, what can be more brilliant than publishing on the Internet without converting to fiat? It's simply simple, and this project is a confirmation of this.

yes my thoughts are totally agreeable to your opinion on this project I think your statement is right,this project is doing a great job trying to make its objective possible and that will be great help for all of us.
Me too, the idea is fantastic yet a simple one. The team has great intensions for the economy and to help small companies. People no longer need to search for right publishers as abchain will provide them with an advertising network
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Thats truely great. The site is really good and it is also a big good news for each investor who thinks of each small thing. A good website always gets the project much high but just try to maintain the website because it is really a important factor.
Activity: 380
Is there a way that we can promote AB-chain by using something like ADS, banner, or etc. with good or positive outcome to attract people that is interested in cryptocurrency? That way we can expand the team. This way we can also prove that AB-Chain is very legit.

AB chain promoting them selves using ADs would be ironic af since you know, AB itself is an adnetwork. That being said ads are not a way to prove a project is legit

But ab-chain is a new project and it needs to promote to make it notice by many investors. After that when Ab-chain have many supporters then they can start getting clients.
Yes, i agree with you that AB-Chain need make more social sharing campaign to attention more investor. Actually they grow very slow, but i believe they wiill success at future with their business.
it takes time to grow and form a strong community and for advertisements i think ab-chan is really working well just few fixes and time will makes it moon and ofcourse the crypto community support
Ab-chain is very important platform for the advertisement.All good things take times so the ab-chain will also take some time to acheive the success.the team really do very hard work for the success of this project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Activity: 518
abc AB-Chain is the token used for advertising right?.So if ever, in the near future when the token value pumps higher, will the cost for advertising be change also according to the value of the token?

Maybe not, because if the advertising fee is very expensive then no clients will try their service. That is the advantage of early investors, they will get huge profit when the price increase.

Yeah pretty much so AB-Chain is the token used for advertising. RTB can be used to purchase ads on AB-Chain platform and there is a high demand token value will pump higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
There are so many news about the social media about banning the ICO advertisement, but on the other hand, I have also read something that a certain ICO advertise on facebook. But even the news is changing I will still believe that AB-Chain has a great more potential to make the advertizing market more powerful and use its own capabilities to make more people trust this project.
You're correct. They are planning to ban ICO advertisement in all of the social media, the only one has already banned is facebook. But dont worry ABChain has 3 advertisement that can still gather people. That's why ABChain is more reliable.
As i say above, ABChain have potential and old customer already. IMO, i think they run this ICO for increasing their market and  function at blockchain ads.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
abc AB-Chain is the token used for advertising right?.So if ever, in the near future when the token value pumps higher, will the cost for advertising be change also according to the value of the token?

Maybe not, because if the advertising fee is very expensive then no clients will try their service. That is the advantage of early investors, they will get huge profit when the price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I'm delighted with the idea of this project, what can be more brilliant than publishing on the Internet without converting to fiat? It's simply simple, and this project is a confirmation of this.

yes my thoughts are totally agreeable to your opinion on this project I think your statement is right,this project is doing a great job trying to make its objective possible and that will be great help for all of us.

The project is improving a lot as days passed and the devs and staffs are still active in improving the development of this project. Right now I feel that ab-chain really have a good potential.
Activity: 434
I agree with you mate, the idea is not very complex, its simple and has a great value in the market. The idea focuses on the basics and works on it. It'll help the the vast market of advertisements. Nice work!
You're definitely right. This project will help every one of us here as this project talks about advertisements that needs a high standard of quality control. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors. Hoping for some airdrop on this project to add on its popularity as the way of advertisements.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
There are so many news about the social media about banning the ICO advertisement, but on the other hand, I have also read something that a certain ICO advertise on facebook. But even the news is changing I will still believe that AB-Chain has a great more potential to make the advertizing market more powerful and use its own capabilities to make more people trust this project.
You're correct. They are planning to ban ICO advertisement in all of the social media, the only one has already banned is facebook. But dont worry ABChain has 3 advertisement that can still gather people. That's why ABChain is more reliable.

Yeah right, it will not affect the ab-chain group. And they also have more group/partners that already been successful, I am sure this project will become successful too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
OK, after the ban of PAID ICO Advertisements from some important Social Networks, AB-CHAIN needs to make its own Platform Advertisement bcs there are still tooo many startup companies who are going to run some hunderds or thousands of ICOs, but havent really heard about AB-CHAIN. The best method is to kill the competitor (or old competitors, where u still can make unpaid ICO advertisements) in his own platform  Cool
Creation of such platform will provide a huge flow of the traffic to domain crypto. It is caused that in any social networks predominantly absolutely different advertising dominates. In Ab-chain it is necessary greater per cent exactly to topics cryptocurrencys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
not just facebook, but also a tweeter. Now participation in these areas for the ICO will be very difficult.
It is surely difficult at first but they can still spread the news through various sites that also promotes ICO and other cryptocurrencies. Facebook may ban the ICO, for all we care, but I think this will not AB-CHAIN from attaining their goals.
Advertising an ICO in a site especially in social media is really a big help. I think advertising ICO in other sites needs certain amount of value which is a fee for the ad unlike social media it is free. This is why it is really sad to know about this current news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I agree with you mate, the idea is not very complex, its simple and has a great value in the market. The idea focuses on the basics and works on it. It'll help the the vast market of advertisements. Nice work!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
AB-CHAIN has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the AB-CHAIN on WISERICO and follow AB-CHAIN on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

AB-CHAIN’s mission is to provide companies with cryptocurrency budgets a quick and easy way to publish advertising on the Internet without having to convert cryptocurrency into fiat, ensuring a high return on investment.
AB-CHAIN’s vision is to become the most technologically advanced advertising network by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our technologies allow to acquire the following business-effects:
Remove intermediaries who filter ineffective promotion channels; As a consequence, get rid of the intermediary’s commission, which usually ranges from 15% to 30%; Eliminate the human factor in determining placement channels and improve the efficiency and speed of channel selection; Work on business indicators (ROI and ROMI), which in most cases are either not monitored or are monitored by hunch.

Good to see that they have another review ICO group that has been released they may potentially give traffic to the website and also good for the project.

Pages:
Jump to: