Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 93. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
Are you seriously? When did they ban advertising for ICO? Today I personally saw a lot of advertising on Facebook. Or they just started banning?
I heard too about news of ban ICO promoting in facebook. I think that the command facebook simply does not have time to remove all these messages on users' walls.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
as soon as a ban appears, a new opportunity for development immediately appears. Social networks will ban advertising? Appear advertising platforms (AB-Chane for example). So: the ban is a new opportunity!

well, I thought facebook ban was after the AB-Chain introduced his project here in bitcointalk? I dont really think that a company who has already three experiences in that sector needs to wait for a ban to turn it to an opportunity. But yes, the facebook ban is now really a good opportunity for AB-Chain
AB-Chain was already announce before the facebook plans to ban ICO advertisements, so it was just a very very good timing for AB-Chain if facebook continue the plan of banning.
it seems to me that it will be so. Facebook has banned ads and ads for Ico, and ab-chain will take advantage of this and will be in first place in all ratings.
Are you seriously? When did they ban advertising for ICO? Today I personally saw a lot of advertising on Facebook. Or they just started banning?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Well, this platform must take a big step because social media are now very strict about ICO. And I think social media are not really totally banned ICO.

Actually, social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.
Fb and other social media is a very effective method to advertise a project but some are taking this advantage to cheat other people by running fake ico. This might be the main reason why ico are being banned fron other countries and some social media platforms.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

As they say: necessity is the mother od inventions. So if there is a demand for this type of advertising, we have a great project right away. This is how the market works. Knowing this simple rule is worth investing!
copper member
Activity: 217
AB-CHAIN has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the AB-CHAIN on WISERICO and follow AB-CHAIN on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

AB-CHAIN’s mission is to provide companies with cryptocurrency budgets a quick and easy way to publish advertising on the Internet without having to convert cryptocurrency into fiat, ensuring a high return on investment.
AB-CHAIN’s vision is to become the most technologically advanced advertising network by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our technologies allow to acquire the following business-effects:
Remove intermediaries who filter ineffective promotion channels; As a consequence, get rid of the intermediary’s commission, which usually ranges from 15% to 30%; Eliminate the human factor in determining placement channels and improve the efficiency and speed of channel selection; Work on business indicators (ROI and ROMI), which in most cases are either not monitored or are monitored by hunch.

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Well, this platform must take a big step because social media are now very strict about ICO. And I think social media are not really totally banned ICO.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

AB-Chain has already been announced before the said Facebook ICO advertisement ban, it's just  a good opportunity in which investors should look through since the blockchain based advertisements will surely be in demand.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think Abchain or ads in blockchain is a fresh new concept for advertising since it will be using blockchain network to promote ICO websites.

I think it will also depend on their style on how will they endorse these project via using blockchain platforms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I think the same but I don't think that it will definately not the the first to turn this into thier own profit,there will be more projects,but this may the the most recognised and reputated.
Activity: 182
With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..

The 50%  left token will determine what could be the price of the ab chain token. Because when they destroy the token. The demand will go up because of a shortcoming of the tokens.
Yeah and investors who participate in the sale will be gaining profits. So, we must grab their crowd sale which start soon and avail for the given bonuses. Surely this platform has the chance to achieved the target because advertising is needed in every aspects.
Exactly, Ab chain has a huge reach with a great potential if the price is right for you to buy you should grab the opportunity now because if it's too late will regret as Ab chain  has a great prospect and this project will definitely  go very further
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Activity: 294
AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.

Quotas? Generally you pay for adverting in three ways

1) Per click on the advert

2) Per X views on the advert

3) Per sale commission

What's a quota
It sounds similar to sales quota a kind of sales figures given to any particular person or region or distributor is Sales quota which is measured in terms of money or the stock of goods sold similarly does quotas for advertising means any allocation for Clicks, views, per sale commission ?
Activity: 196
Good morning everybody! Advertisements and marketing are very profitable these days. And I feel like investing into your project. But could you explain it to me, what is the use of blockchain within your project? And what platform are you using? Thanks
Activity: 252

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.
Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Really, project will be used primarily exactly by the designers of new tokens and coins, I think about 80% of the audience is necessary exactly from here. However other 20% will come no longer from cryptosphere, and from a real business.
Yes, most of the traffic on this project will come from bitcointalk as bitcointalk has become a very great place for new crypto to grow. And this project is a very great way to develop the project and make it more and more popular in the community. They will get a huge number of clients which are in need of their services as every day new ICO  is launching and they have great need of adverting their services.
This is a good idea, only then more users should be invited to use the forum, which with the introduction of merits is a bit difficult.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Quotas? Generally you pay for adverting in three ways

1) Per click on the advert

2) Per X views on the advert

3) Per sale commission

What's a quota
Activity: 322
All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
Yes that is true. AB-Chain is a reputed ans an experienced project in the crypto community, and additionally an experienced team. There are lots of people getting interested to this project, the AB-Chain. Because they knew the real potential of this project so scammers are really getting its move near to this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 378
When AB-chain coincides with a transaction, AB-chain takes a commission of 10%.
That is, 50% are burned and another half AB-CHAIN ​​is used to blockchain
Will be Commission fee is used by AB-chain for operation cost and marketing assistance
Activities.
This is an interesting scheme and is not used often, but it seems to me that if there is a good turnover of coins they will quickly end.
Activity: 616
All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
I have also faced this scenario from unknown users texting me asking to invest with the LOGO of AB-Chain platform, i immediately reported to admin and block them.
Yes. It is the best way to report and block them because most probably they are a scammer that want to take your money.
Pages:
Jump to: