Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 94. (Read 63037 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
Facebook is a good platform and even i don't think that this should be done. Without actually banning facebook advertisements this project can have good profits. This platform will surely help good projects for their publicity.
Guys, pay attention to facebook that is so many users at here, And Facebook Ban ICO at "Facebook Ads" not at facebook, so you can do other ways to promote your project.
Yes, you can advertise on a fb page, but it is going to make a poor result, because it's hard to get new members. It is effective for giving your people some news, but not for attracting new people.
Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
Agree! And not only Signature campaign, because whole Bounty Campaign has usually good result in number of interested people. I hardly ever see projects without bounty campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
What is the point being scared anyway? It is not like facebook is the only social media platform where stuffs can be advertised. In fact, I see that to be a reason why different innovations should be coming up in the long run that would enable different level of adverts, and now it seems we are not even going to be waiting for so long with the likes of AB-Chain.

As advertiser you chose Facebook to target people's interests rather than their search words, platform like AB-CHAIN is more to close to Google ads which you chose it to target people based on the information they're looking for right now. In term of innovation I don't see AB-CHAIN introducing something new and that's not bad, because in term of payment service, AB platform is offering alternative payment for companies in crypto space in particular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
I have also faced this scenario from unknown users texting me asking to invest with the LOGO of AB-Chain platform, i immediately reported to admin and block them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
All the people are requested to check with the AB-CHAIN official admin in the group directly texting in the Telegram group before you invest to any person and AB-Chain team will not message you in private but scammers do that, so be aware and understand AB-CHAIN is reputed and experienced in the cypto platform.
Activity: 294
Is there a way that we can promote AB-chain by using something like ADS, banner, or etc. with good or positive outcome to attract people that is interested in cryptocurrency? That way we can expand the team. This way we can also prove that AB-Chain is very legit.

AB chain promoting them selves using ADs would be ironic af since you know, AB itself is an adnetwork. That being said ads are not a way to prove a project is legit

But ab-chain is a new project and it needs to promote to make it notice by many investors. After that when Ab-chain have many supporters then they can start getting clients.
Yes, i agree with you that AB-Chain need make more social sharing campaign to attention more investor. Actually they grow very slow, but i believe they wiill success at future with their business.
it takes time to grow and form a strong community and for advertisements i think ab-chan is really working well just few fixes and time will makes it moon and ofcourse the crypto community support
Ab-chain is very important platform for the advertisement.All good things take times so the ab-chain will also take some time to acheive the success.the team really do very hard work for the success of this project.
AB-Chain already proved as it had experience with three networks and the founder of AB-Chain platform Vladimir Dyakov who is a CEO has 15 Years of development experience, and 10 years of management. He is seven years in sales and 4 years in Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
When AB-chain coincides with a transaction, AB-chain takes a commission of 10%.
That is, 50% are burned and another half AB-CHAIN ​​is used to blockchain
Will be Commission fee is used by AB-chain for operation cost and marketing assistance
Activities.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.
Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Really, project will be used primarily exactly by the designers of new tokens and coins, I think about 80% of the audience is necessary exactly from here. However other 20% will come no longer from cryptosphere, and from a real business.
Most users will be crypto related or ico promoters/marketers and of course small website owners will be huge here I just hope they achieve create success
Yes, small projects are really going to have great profits into this projrct as they will truely have a huge traffic on their project due to promoting their coin into this project. Most of the viewers would surely be attracted towards this.
Activity: 196

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
It is so hard to count and have exactly measure, i only know we will have a quotas for advertising impressions.
Advertising is a very great and profitable industry so far and is gaining more and more importance daily as many new projects are launched daily and they surely have needs of adverting themselves on a popular platform which will increase their profits. AB-chain is making the same process easy for them and also helping people earn from investing in it which is a great chance to get huge profits.
Really, project will be used primarily exactly by the designers of new tokens and coins, I think about 80% of the audience is necessary exactly from here. However other 20% will come no longer from cryptosphere, and from a real business.
Most users will be crypto related or ico promoters/marketers and of course small website owners will be huge here I just hope they achieve create success
Not exactly as you though which is completely accurate there will be obviously many people who are investing in the top reputed ICO are even do not know about the crypto currency completely they just invest through a team so many ICO pre sale will complete in just three days and AB-Chain is very deserving.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
With the transaction with AB Chain,they will get 10%...& 50% of that will be burn...but why they will burn 50%...they can use it for their improvement..I don't understand..

The 50%  left token will determine what could be the price of the ab chain token. Because when they destroy the token. The demand will go up because of a shortcoming of the tokens.
Yeah and investors who participate in the sale will be gaining profits. So, we must grab their crowd sale which start soon and avail for the given bonuses. Surely this platform has the chance to achieved the target because advertising is needed in every aspects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF

UpsilonTrooper, there are other ways to advertise an ICO besides Facebook. In fact, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising anyway.
For instance, we can use our own network of publishers, they are all crypto themed websites, so it's high quality traffic.
It is very good that the ban in the FB will not hurt you, but you can tell in more detail what methods of promotion you will use if the existing social networks prohibit advertising crypts.
There are still a lot of social media platforms that we can share awareness for this. There are also websites that are related to crypto. Those are the alternative sites iff these major sites will totally ban cryptos.
Activity: 560
I saw on every page and those peoples are really scared about the facebook & others social media's banning ICO advertisement. Calm down, people.  We can take another way to advertise, isn't it?

TBH it's meaningless either way. On a second thought I realise that it means pretty much nothing since like FB or others wont allow an ad network to advertise on their ad network anyway

Actually ab-chain will do the advertising works so no need to worry even if all social media sites will ban crypto advertising. I think ab-chain can also make their own social media site if they want to.
Yes, you guys don't need to worried about abc cannot go to the public since Facebook was banning any crypto advertising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
What is the point being scared anyway? It is not like facebook is the only social media platform where stuffs can be advertised. In fact, I see that to be a reason why different innovations should be coming up in the long run that would enable different level of adverts, and now it seems we are not even going to be waiting for so long with the likes of AB-Chain.

Maybe they misunderstood all the details about banning advertisements. Ab-chain can still make their plans and it an advantage for this project. Can't wait what will be the outcome of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I saw on every page and those peoples are really scared about the facebook & others social media's banning ICO advertisement. Calm down, people.  We can take another way to advertise, isn't it?

TBH it's meaningless either way. On a second thought I realise that it means pretty much nothing since like FB or others wont allow an ad network to advertise on their ad network anyway

Actually ab-chain will do the advertising works so no need to worry even if all social media sites will ban crypto advertising. I think ab-chain can also make their own social media site if they want to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
AB-Chain has a lot more investors as days goes by. This project is very progressive and become more popular in the crowd now. The project gives a lot more opportunity for all us here, especially to the advertising market. I just hope that the team continue this progress and keep it up for the success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

It is the opposite, once the facebook bans the advertising on ICO, AB-Chain will be able to take advantage on it, for facebook advertisements about ICO is one of the competitor of AB-Chain in what i have known.

You are right, AB-chain will get benefits from facebook banning advertising of icos because clients will go find another advertising company and ab-chain will fit for this.
This is just mean that this platform will now have a high chance to get some support from the big investors. Advertising is really a useful way of making all matters being popular. And this platform finds an opportunity because of social media are banning some ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

It is the opposite, once the facebook bans the advertising on ICO, AB-Chain will be able to take advantage on it, for facebook advertisements about ICO is one of the competitor of AB-Chain in what i have known.

You are right, AB-chain will get benefits from facebook banning advertising of icos because clients will go find another advertising company and ab-chain will fit for this.
Activity: 574
The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-chain transaction time
AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
At the back ground there is strong team including the active managers we are experiencing also the platform is completely with loads of experience with three different networks already.
of course, the development team is really strong personalities who are diligently doing their work. And the results of this work we see every week in their reports before us.
Where did you see the reports for each week? I searched and did not find. Could you write a link to the reports for each week?
You can get the best updates about the project in it official telegram group. Their developers and team are very active in the group and you can find daily upgrades to the project.

Telegram link is : https://t.me/ab_chain
Joined the telegraph, in this chat, a really fast response from the developer and a lot of interesting information about the project.
you are right, in the AB-CHAIN ​​Telegram group, the administrator works very well. There are always fresh news and updates about the project.
Activity: 252
The AB-CHAIN ​​solution seeks to provide a variety of benefits to all participants involved in the solution
AB-chain transaction time
AB-CHAIN really has a lot of benefots out of it and i hope that each investor can have really good profits in this project. This project can never really quit because of its working as each project will need a better platform like ab-chain to promote their project.
At the back ground there is strong team including the active managers we are experiencing also the platform is completely with loads of experience with three different networks already.
of course, the development team is really strong personalities who are diligently doing their work. And the results of this work we see every week in their reports before us.
Where did you see the reports for each week? I searched and did not find. Could you write a link to the reports for each week?
You can get the best updates about the project in it official telegram group. Their developers and team are very active in the group and you can find daily upgrades to the project.

Telegram link is : https://t.me/ab_chain
Joined the telegraph, in this chat, a really fast response from the developer and a lot of interesting information about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: