Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ferrum Coin [FRM] | POW & POS | Masternodes | Skein - page 4. (Read 15966 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What about the malware accusations in the wallet? Any proof about that?

Nowadays, anything that has the buzzwords POS and masternodes in it is most likely a fishy project. If it gets listed on stocks.exchange -> voilà, Russian scam coin  Cheesy

they just want us to download they wallet that's why they keep taking out 5-6 scam pos coins at the same time
copper member
Activity: 17
Just ask yourself. Why should they take 500 coins when they can take 12k?

where is the ferrum devs ? i need help i lose my coins
waw yall is right i lose 500 coins from ferrum wallet trying to withdraw my money this wallet have malware in it don't download it .i want my money back

He created another account, fresh zero posts before this hahaha, hes desperate to discredit this coin
waw yall is right i lose 500 coins from ferrum wallet trying to withdraw my money this wallet have malware in it don't download it .i want my money back
Activity: 52
What about the malware accusations in the wallet? Any proof about that?

Nowadays, anything that has the buzzwords POS and masternodes in it is most likely a fishy project. If it gets listed on stocks.exchange -> voilà, Russian scam coin  Cheesy
If you look carefully, basically everyone spreading bullshita and FUD about losing money on this coin are also pushing beetlecoin, its so obvious.

I'am on the discord chat for a long time to and there's very very little help from the ferrum team ,its just a bunch of barbarians
only here they can take us serious but even here till now we don't get no help from none of the team members,so anybody who looking to invest can see this coin is scam and not legit and nobody should support this scam coin.

Rubbish, I'm also on the discord chat 24/7, I've never seen you there, and the Devs are pretty much always online.

For the record I have  MN and have transacted with the wallet many times and there are zero problems experienced from my side.
So come hit me up on discord, same name as the forum, you wont because you are a bullshitter.
Activity: 15
I'am on the discord chat for a long time to and there's very very little help from the ferrum team ,its just a bunch of barbarians
only here they can take us serious but even here till now we don't get no help from none of the team members,so anybody who looking to invest can see this coin is scam and not legit and nobody should support this scam coin.
Activity: 12
LOL.
A. Not my project.
B. You once again replied with the a new account but with the same grammar mistakes like the others and even the same horrible reply that you would send a wallet.dat.
Ok. Send me your wallet.dat (which you won't I'm sure).

You possible had something gone wrong and as I have read you started insulting people on Discord (yes, I missed that) and got banned there because of that.
Now you are out on a quest  to take down FRM.

It's sad.

Little hint: Starting new BCT accounts for every time you write does not help. And having a similar post history like ALL accounts with more than one reply almost only posting on one other thread won't make it better either.
The last few guys are all the same person (check the post histories - all active on Beet). No complains like that on Discord at all (I am watching the Discord closely).
They're (he/she is) not providing anything to prove their claims because those accusations are fake.
Clearly trying to mess with people.
Please ignore.
Activity: 31
samething happens on discord chat when we ask for help about our lost coins they just start talking all type of stupidness before they try help us, there i see it must be a scam or they will try offer to help us find out how we lose the coins, i was busy mining this coin and even more then 50% of they miners have jump ship because its a useles scam coin as you can see how the marketcap dropping to the ground now
Three of the complainers are very active on the BEET coin ann. The others are newbies. Also some of the stuff they're writing makes no sense (like no transactions on the Blockchain or OFFERING to send the wallet.dat?).
Activity: 1
What are you guys talking about scam coin? I have had no issues at all with this coin, must be some BEET scam coin dumpers hating on a real project.

its hack because all of us who get hacked from ferrum malware wallet theres no transaction history

if it was because of hacker,
nobody can do something about it unless he/she who did that to you give it back which is totally impossible.
that is why it is recommended for us to run the wallet on sandbox or virtual machine.
because its security and prevent the malware to infect our PC.

btw,it has been a while since last time i saw this kind of project.
me too ever got hacked or compromised because of this kind of malware.
that was why i never stored my asset on my pc directly.

if it was a hacker then i would lose all my money and from my other wallets to but i only lose my money when i withdraw the coins from 1 of my address and when i did i lose all my coins i only with withdraw my coin because when i open my wallet i see extra coins on all my addresses and even the label was change so i decide to withdraw my coins from 1 of my address and i lose all my money it did't even go to the blockchain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
it's easy to come here and make accusations, but to be credible you have to show evidence.
why don't you give us your transaction id so we can already check them on the explorer?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
i lose 900 coins plz help ,after i restart my wallet i see 2k extra coins ,when i try to withdraw the coin i lose all my coins and the extra coins and i know i copy&paste the address good

if you have your adress you can see on explorer
3-4 newbies are complaining, how to know if it's true?
i was just going to install the wallet now you are making me doubt
Activity: 84
I have seen the road map and its impressive. The plan looks great. Very nice dev team. Looking forward to join in 1 or maybe more of your bounty campaign.

Pm me or telegram me @n_lovebang
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

its hack because all of us who get hacked from ferrum malware wallet theres no transaction history

if it was because of hacker,
nobody can do something about it unless he/she who did that to you give it back which is totally impossible.
that is why it is recommended for us to run the wallet on sandbox or virtual machine.
because its security and prevent the malware to infect our PC.

btw,it has been a while since last time i saw this kind of project.
me too ever got hacked or compromised because of this kind of malware.
that was why i never stored my asset on my pc directly.
Activity: 10
i lose 900 coins plz help ,after i restart my wallet i see 2k extra coins ,when i try to withdraw the coin i lose all my coins and the extra coins and i know i copy&paste the address good

what is the problem with your proces ?
if you are copying a right addrress,it should not be a proble because it will be on your wallet later on.
do you have the transaction ID ?
please provide it to us so we can see what is going on with your transaction.

yep its a big scam project we must send msg to ANN admin to remove this scam project from here ,and we need to find out where the dev team is living ,these scammers need to get beat down and chainup and they fingers cut off so they cant go on the computer and make scam coins again 

Moderator and admin won't do that for sure.
this kind of question has been asked by many people.
if you want to remove it,please click on 'Report' button on your right side.
and tell them what is the reason,so far it's the only way to remove it,but to prevent scammer ? i do not know what should we do

i see they already have over 3 scam projects thats why they are so busy dealing with so much projects they cant reply or help good in any of the discord chat .so these scammers are making good money scamming people ,
i do not see any transaction history after i try to withdraw my cash .

and i think this staking shit is a big scam to get people to download malware virus wallets,and they can thief our money and our information from the PC ,even some malware can bypass vmware and infect the host computer and then all the other devices on the network are infected
the best thing we can do now is send msg to bitcointalk admin ,all of us who lose our coin lets send msg to the admin lets get this scam coin off of bitcointalk site
Pages:
Jump to: