Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ferrum Coin [FRM] | POW & POS | Masternodes | Skein - page 5. (Read 15966 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i lose 900 coins plz help ,after i restart my wallet i see 2k extra coins ,when i try to withdraw the coin i lose all my coins and the extra coins and i know i copy&paste the address good

what is the problem with your proces ?
if you are copying a right addrress,it should not be a proble because it will be on your wallet later on.
do you have the transaction ID ?
please provide it to us so we can see what is going on with your transaction.

yep its a big scam project we must send msg to ANN admin to remove this scam project from here ,and we need to find out where the dev team is living ,these scammers need to get beat down and chainup and they fingers cut off so they cant go on the computer and make scam coins again 

Moderator and admin won't do that for sure.
this kind of question has been asked by many people.
if you want to remove it,please click on 'Report' button on your right side.
and tell them what is the reason,so far it's the only way to remove it,but to prevent scammer ? i do not know what should we do

its hack because all of us who get hacked from ferrum malware wallet theres no transaction history
darm i lose to much coins i have to get it back these scammers cant get away with this
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
i lose 900 coins plz help ,after i restart my wallet i see 2k extra coins ,when i try to withdraw the coin i lose all my coins and the extra coins and i know i copy&paste the address good

what is the problem with your proces ?
if you are copying a right addrress,it should not be a proble because it will be on your wallet later on.
do you have the transaction ID ?
please provide it to us so we can see what is going on with your transaction.

yep its a big scam project we must send msg to ANN admin to remove this scam project from here ,and we need to find out where the dev team is living ,these scammers need to get beat down and chainup and they fingers cut off so they cant go on the computer and make scam coins again 

Moderator and admin won't do that for sure.
this kind of question has been asked by many people.
if you want to remove it,please click on 'Report' button on your right side.
and tell them what is the reason,so far it's the only way to remove it,but to prevent scammer ? i do not know what should we do
Activity: 16
look these guys seems to be pro scammers this is not they fist project nor they last ,look when we ask for help in ferrum discord we get no help about our lost coin ,if this not a scam then what it is ,these ppl are big thiefs
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
just want to mention, I am running aFerrum masternode for last 8 days smoothly.
No problems with masternode and staking works fine also.
Activity: 24
I lose my coins a few days ago this is a big rip off scam coin and when i ask for my money back the the team says i am a terrorist lol

they call you a terrorist and you is the victim ?

Bunch of idiots  Grin
Activity: 9
Yeah yeah. And all 3 of you are active in Beet topic. Dirty play
I lose my coins a few days ago this is a big rip off scam coin and when i ask for my money back the the team says i am a terrorist lol

they call you a terrorist and you is the victim ?
i should of know better not to invest in this shit coin when i see theres no help from the devs or team in discord chat
Activity: 10
this coin is a scam , the wallet have back door , i lose my coins trusting is this project.
Activity: 70
Is FRM mining with ASIC machines? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
when you move to POS?
Activity: 32
Any news about coin/project?
copper member
Activity: 98
I also have problem with syncing wallet. Experience telling me that i have downloaded too old version of it.
can someone link last version of windows os wallet?

Mine also, and just downloaded from the website Sad
copper member
Activity: 98
Hello can you post a windows version MN with instructions?

Thank you,

Just downloaded mine from the website now and same problem. Not syncing...

Anyone else ?
Activity: 17
Hello can you post a windows version MN with instructions?

Thank you,
Activity: 13
I also have problem with syncing wallet. Experience telling me that i have downloaded too old version of it.
can someone link last version of windows os wallet?
copper member
Activity: 7
Ferrum has been listed at Crypto-Bridge!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FRM_BRIDGE.BTC

Also we are currently #1 for listing in Delta, please keep voting!
https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/ferrum-frm-1

If you have trouble syncing the wallet:
go to Help --> Debug --> Console and typing in addnode 45.76.57.168:49046 onetry
Alternatively pick any other node from this list: https://frm.overemo.com/connections

You can always ask for assistance in our Discord: https://discord.gg/bp6XMEt
Pages:
Jump to: