Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ferrum Coin [FRM] | POW & POS | Masternodes | Skein - page 8. (Read 15966 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Why did the developers make a vote in the discord? The community voted for 1000 coins, but in the end it became 2500
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi! Im add nodes, but my wallet not sync
Activity: 49
I dont get this new scam scheme when DEV right after launch asking ppl for their BTC. For what? You have your premined shit coins, earn their value first!

You can look how ended RACE investors....MN in auction 1.2 BTC, one week later on exchange you can get MN for 0,1 BTC. Same IFX coin, MN sold for 2,2 BTC now you can buy it for 0,25 BTC. And all this auctions screwed up market and kill coin, why you should be diffrent? But at least devs get their 1/4m usd right?
IF someone want to lose 90% of investment in one week, i can sand you my BTC adress and you dont have to waste time with auctions.

Yes i agreee with you.
All Race, Argo, IFX, BHD, QBIC showed us what a coin can be killed..

MASTERNODE = SCAM
Activity: 3
The questions about exchange timeline are just being ignored so i switched my miners. Red flag to me.
Activity: 28
copper member
Activity: 7
MANDATORY UPDATE: https://github.com/Ferrumcrypto/ferrum
UPDATED WINDOWS WALLET: https://github.com/Ferrumcrypto/ferrum/releases/download/v1.1.1/ferrumcoin-win-1.1.1-qt.zip
Linux and Mac will be posted tomorrow!
EVERYONE NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR WALLET TILL BLOCK 4,000!
Masternode collateral reduced to 2500 FRM!

Masternode auction today at 20:00 UTC, if you want to participate, join us in Discord:
https://discord.gg/bp6XMEt
Activity: 51
masternode 1000 coins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I dont get this new scam scheme when DEV right after launch asking ppl for their BTC. For what? You have your premined shit coins, earn their value first!

You can look how ended RACE investors....MN in auction 1.2 BTC, one week later on exchange you can get MN for 0,1 BTC. Same IFX coin, MN sold for 2,2 BTC now you can buy it for 0,25 BTC. And all this auctions screwed up market and kill coin, why you should be diffrent? But at least devs get their 1/4m usd right?
IF someone want to lose 90% of investment in one week, i can sand you my BTC adress and you dont have to waste time with auctions.

Yes i agreee with you.
All Race, Argo, IFX, BHD, QBIC showed us what a coin can be killed..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter

So your thread is now filled by 12 pages of useless posts (airdrop XXX) because you write it on your ann thread and because idiots don't know how to read an ann (from the beginning to the end). Good job Ferrum...
Activity: 3
Is there a date for the first exchange with ferrum?
Activity: 29
Is airdrop still valid?
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
The auction ended unexpectedly. Now the developers need to decide how many coins will be in the masternode
Activity: 23
Ктo эти эпичecкиe дoлбoeбы, кoтopыe пpocят здecь милocтыню нa cвoи aдpeca? Grin
Taм жe в Airdop нaпиcaнo, чтo нyжнo oтпpaвлять в Discord нa кaнaлe. Bидaть Acики и Бaйкaлы нacтpaивaли и нe ycлeдили.
Activity: 32

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Ктo эти эпичecкиe дoлбoeбы, кoтopыe пpocят здecь милocтыню нa cвoи aдpeca? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: