Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain - page 10. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Good evening. In pairs with which currencies will the FIN token be traded?
Good evening Oprah. BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH and Finatch Coin. Only so far there is no information on which exchanges the token will be traded.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good evening. In pairs with which currencies will the FIN token be traded?
Activity: 299
I read this thread, you say have a good team with a various background from Cryptocurrency. But why you not giving us a information about your team member. i cant find it at the thread and website
Perhaps soon the team and partners will be announced. The project appeared only a few days ago on the forum, perhaps they have not yet prepared all the necessary information. Need to follow the news.

Now on the market every day there are dozens of different projects, including projects of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges (Oh, Yes). And I do not see any reason not to prepare for the announcement qualitatively. If the guys want to make a project of high quality, then the preparation should be serious. Time freaks and enthusiasts passed, promises without facts no one believes. This could be a fatal mistake.

The fact that this guys are not doing ICO or any fundraising I finds them so genuine with a decentralized exchange. Their road map is really well crafted and with 2.5m transaction per sec is amazing. I see no reason why they are not going to do well since they aren’t here to just fetch our money and then run away.. so far I’m impressed
When I first saw it, I didn’t even believe that this was possible. This is an incredible quantity, and if the team succeeds in doing this, the exchange will be successful!
Activity: 283
Very high quality and well developed project roadmap. Everything is written by the day, it is very good and shows the professionalism of the team. Nice work, guys.
Yes, I did not even notice until you wrote about it. This is the first time I see such a carefully crafted roadmap!
Yes, the roadmap is developed in great detail, but not for a long period. I think that team need to finalize the roadmap, at least a few months in advance.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I read this thread, you say have a good team with a various background from Cryptocurrency. But why you not giving us a information about your team member. i cant find it at the thread and website
Perhaps soon the team and partners will be announced. The project appeared only a few days ago on the forum, perhaps they have not yet prepared all the necessary information. Need to follow the news.

Now on the market every day there are dozens of different projects, including projects of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges (Oh, Yes). And I do not see any reason not to prepare for the announcement qualitatively. If the guys want to make a project of high quality, then the preparation should be serious. Time freaks and enthusiasts passed, promises without facts no one believes. This could be a fatal mistake.

The fact that this guys are not doing ICO or any fundraising I finds them so genuine with a decentralized exchange. Their road map is really well crafted and with 2.5m transaction per sec is amazing. I see no reason why they are not going to do well since they aren’t here to just fetch our money and then run away.. so far I’m impressed
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

Activity: 240
Very high quality and well developed project roadmap. Everything is written by the day, it is very good and shows the professionalism of the team. Nice work, guys.
Yes, I did not even notice until you wrote about it. This is the first time I see such a carefully crafted roadmap!
Activity: 207
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
Activity: 210
Windows wallet Huh??
Windows wallet will be released on the 20th/December/2018 same with the decentralized crypto exchange. According to our roadmap.
Good evening. Will there be wallets for other operating systems, such as Linux and iOS?
Obviously, yes. For iOS it will definitely be, but for Linux I do not know.
Why do you think that a separate wallet will not be released for Linux?
It seems to me that Linux is not a very popular operating system. I do not claim that the wallet for the Linux operating system will not be released. In my humble opinion even if this happens, it will be after iOS.
In my humble opinion that first of all there will be wallets for Windows and iOS. We will follow, you need to wait for statements from the team.
Not quite agree with you. Cryptocurrency users relatively often use this operating system, since it is the most secure and free of viruses.
Therefore, I think that this is no less important than the release of purses for Windows or iOS.
Totally agree with you. I switched to Linux more than a year ago, and have not regretted it. There are some drawbacks, but in general, the operating system is good.
I’m sure that wallet for Linux will be released.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Windows wallet Huh??
Windows wallet will be released on the 20th/December/2018 same with the decentralized crypto exchange. According to our roadmap.
Good evening. Will there be wallets for other operating systems, such as Linux and iOS?
It seems to me that Linux is not a very popular operating system. I do not claim that the wallet for the Linux operating system will not be released. In my humble opinion even if this happens, it will be after iOS.
In my humble opinion that first of all there will be wallets for Windows and iOS. We will follow, you need to wait for statements from the team.
Not quite agree with you. Cryptocurrency users relatively often use this operating system, since it is the most secure and free of viruses.
Therefore, I think that this is no less important than the release of purses for Windows or iOS.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Activity: 210
there are some things I want to ask:
1. Is there already a trading application for your project on iOS or Android?
2. I still don't understand about spot trading and margin? what is meant by spot trading and margin?
3. and what is an anonymous instant exchange?
Regarding the first question, I can not answer you, I did not find this information.
And on the second and third questions, I recommend that you read and study the Whitepaper, where you will find the answers to these questions.
Activity: 236
Windows wallet Huh??
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
there are some things I want to ask:
1. Is there already a trading application for your project on iOS or Android?
2. I still don't understand about spot trading and margin? what is meant by spot trading and margin?
3. and what is an anonymous instant exchange?
Activity: 162
Windows wallet Huh??
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Windows wallet Huh??
Activity: 162
Windows wallet Huh??
Activity: 201
Windows wallet Huh??
Activity: 283
For quite a long time, I have not seen a project that has been so elaborated beforehand. It can be seen that the team is trying to take into account all the realities of the market and the situation around cryptocurrency. This is a rather unstable time, but the project deserves attention.
Pages:
Jump to: