Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain - page 7. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Good evening. I just joined the bounty campaign. I want to ask one question, who knows what "Poetry" campaign is?
Read anything by Shakespeare, Alexander Pope, or John Milton and you have the quintessential definition of what poetry is.
Unto other concerns.
Is this exchange going to be something like Bisq, having its software to run the exchange off of?
Good evening. Why did you cite Bisq as an example? This is not the most popular exchange. In addition, there are some drawbacks on the Bisq exchange.
Perhaps this comment was written as an advertisement. I also do not understand why this is exactly Bisq. Bisq exchange is full of flaws.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
How much charges do you take for this administration ?
Would you be able to include increasingly decentralized trades ?
Good evening. Sorry, what kind of administration are you talking about? I do not quite understand.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How much charges do you take for this administration ?
Would you be able to include increasingly decentralized trades ?
Activity: 56
Integrate distinctive monetary standards satchel to an administration, which will significantly encourage the utilization of individuals, yet security is vital, wellbeing is the premise of encryption cash, so I trust the group can accomplish more work around there.
brand new
Activity: 0
What significant trades would you say you are wanting to begin collaborating with to guarantee great liquidity for your customers?
Activity: 55
Increasingly more blockchain organizations have as of late created digital money wallets in light of developing business sector request, which will no uncertainty be a devour for cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
Where I can hold up news about your undertaking?
Activity: 70
Once they gain traction and have good volume I think it will be a great experience to trade on their platform. Having competition in the area will hopefully give customer support service a push for all of them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good evening. I just joined the bounty campaign. I want to ask one question, who knows what "Poetry" campaign is?
Read anything by Shakespeare, Alexander Pope, or John Milton and you have the quintessential definition of what poetry is.
Unto other concerns.
Is this exchange going to be something like Bisq, having its software to run the exchange off of?
Good evening. Why did you cite Bisq as an example? This is not the most popular exchange. In addition, there are some drawbacks on the Bisq exchange.
Activity: 240
As i understand to take part in this campaign, you need to write a big great creative article about the project.
It must be something original, perhaps with fictional characters.
Unto other concerns.
I asked about the campaign, and not designate what it is.
What is Bisq?
Activity: 14
Unto other concerns.

According to their white paper, it’s an exchange that is going to be powered by finatch blockchain, designed by the company. They said a decentralized exchange better than wave cause of its transaction volume per sec
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Unto other concerns.
Activity: 207
Hello, tell me which devices will your platform be for? What is the coverage of devices?
Hello. Web-based decentralized trading client, Android and iOS native clients, Mobile HTML 5 native client and PC(Windows).
Activity: 200
Hello, tell me which devices will your platform be for? What is the coverage of devices?
Activity: 14
I they they want to act like neo or wave but scored amazing support.. obviously this is an amazing project and team looks super professional. Goodnight
Activity: 210
I think I can't help but to ask again. You're attending this thread rather rarely, and once you're on, it seems you missed my post.

You claimed that you're backed by several strong entities, but none of those entities are clearly mentioned or addressed, either by name or by track record, can you please provide this info as well as a solid proof that they're indeed backing you up?
Good day,
Am Sorry For the late reply. Such Information can not be made public currently based on the decentralized structure of our project. Please follow us on our social media Handles for updates on when we or will publish such information.
Hello sir. And where will this information be published? In the social networks of the project, or here?
I think first of all on the official website of the project, as well as on social networks and here. Such information is always distributed with the maximum allowable coverage.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
I think I can't help but to ask again. You're attending this thread rather rarely, and once you're on, it seems you missed my post.

You claimed that you're backed by several strong entities, but none of those entities are clearly mentioned or addressed, either by name or by track record, can you please provide this info as well as a solid proof that they're indeed backing you up?
Good day,
Am Sorry For the late reply. Such Information can not be made public currently based on the decentralized structure of our project. Please follow us on our social media Handles for updates on when we or will publish such information.
Hello sir. And where will this information be published? In the social networks of the project, or here?
Activity: 240

Good day,
Pages:
Jump to: