Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Indeed inexperienced people are very useful for the progress of this project, and I strongly believe that they will do the best job to be able to make this project successful.

And it is certain, because in my opinion, the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, and if all the teams can work hard and cooperate very well, I think, it's also one that can facilitate the project could reach the target expected.

totally agree, it all depends on the team in it if they work together and always compact sure to achieve success will be easier, and with cohesiveness and seriousness work can also make the investor appeal to join. success is always this project.

They definitely need a lot of different talents to make this possible. A All-in-one cryptocurrency exchange demands for a lot of things. Usability, scalability, security and many things more. Its also about experience in trading and finance in order to be able to build an awesome exchange. I hope they have all the necessary resources at hand.
Activity: 2
Indeed inexperienced people are very useful for the progress of this project, and I strongly believe that they will do the best job to be able to make this project successful.

And it is certain, because in my opinion, the success of a project depends on all the teams that are working in this project, and if all the teams can work hard and cooperate very well, I think, it's also one that can facilitate the project could reach the target expected.

totally agree, it all depends on the team in it if they work together and always compact sure to achieve success will be easier, and with cohesiveness and seriousness work can also make the investor appeal to join. success is always this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good exchange, what is your height of the commissions for exchange tokens?
Activity: 55

Activity: 42
Activity: 108
I am quite impressed with the whole concept of this project and the core dev team working on the project seems brilliant and reliable as well. I just want to ask, what is the advantage of among other existing ICOs nowadays? I wish all the best of the team and the whole community as a whole.
Activity: 36
I participated and still am a huge supporter of IDEX Aurora. but including IDEX, Cryptobridge (decentralized), Kucoin Some of the new ones allow Staking, but they have far ways to go until they are an on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex. Something like 24/7 live service could just mean live chat.

So, what would make Finatch really Stand out and compete?

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.

The real time customer service needs a huge technical service team support, and sometimes it takes some professional ability to help us solve the problem.
Activity: 205
I participated and still am a huge supporter of IDEX Aurora. but including IDEX, Cryptobridge (decentralized), Kucoin Some of the new ones allow Staking, but they have far ways to go until they are an on the same level as Bittrex, Binance or Bitfinex. Something like 24/7 live service could just mean live chat.

To be honest having a real customer service, allowing for instance to unblock a wire transfer immediately and not after 2 months, is a big deal to me.
Activity: 99

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I am waiting for the Finatch project to run perfectly and be released to the public ... and see if this project really does the platform as it is offered? Because I was briefly interested in the platform
Activity: 8
Very Nice, very clear, Happy to be there, data is very important and capacity and vitesse is important.
Activity: 56
Well it sounds like Finatch could really take off soon. What is the vision?
Activity: 55
If the private ICO and the first ICO cannot reach the hardcap, how will the team handle the raised fund of the investor?
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
it's true that the more people who join in, the more they promote this project, and the team that manages it will be passionate about developing this project, we all look forward to the development for this project. We wish you good luck for this project.
Just part of them promote the project during the following time, during the time they invested into FIN, and spent their time to read, discover potential of FIN.
However, more supports will be good in general.
Activity: 70
Do you have a mobile trading app on the way?
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Is there any minimum or maximum amount that individual investors can contribute to your token sale?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
there are still many opportunities to join in this project's bounty program and hopefully, in the future more and more participants will register on this project so that more will help promote this project in the future.
it's true that the more people who join in, the more they promote this project, and the team that manages it will be passionate about developing this project, we all look forward to the development for this project. We wish you good luck for this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
there are still many opportunities to join in this project's bounty program and hopefully, in the future more and more participants will register on this project so that more will help promote this project in the future.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
NEWS UPDATE!

$FIN Coin BOUNTY Campaign Pool Allocation Increased TO 23 Million $FIN Coin!
Don't Miss out on the Huge Pool Coin distribution, Participate in the Bounty Campaign Now!
Signature Campaign Is Now LIVE! Pool share 20%! Participate Now! For how to participate in Signature Campaign, Check  Bounty Thread
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Hello guys. Do you have a github? If so, why his it not on the first page of the thread? Can someone please throw me a link?
Sure. https://github.com/Finatch
And what is this website for? I don't understand how to use it. Could you explain to me?
Thank you, tihs is one of most largest web service for hosting IT-projects and their joint development. Github is just a web portal that offers hosting for source code based on the GIT version control system, with some support for other version control systems.
Pages:
Jump to: