Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 13. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i didnt get my fire coin !! trying to rip me off!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Thanks again tom14cat14.  Smiley

I just received my share of profit share mining.

While you are reading this I earn #Bitcoin, just by holding #Firecoin in wallet.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Got my payout! Thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Everyone has been paid.
Ok I am sending out payments now to everyone. The numbers are in we had 51556 or just over 52% of all fire.
I am processing the payments right now for the next payout. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D88Cf0GeTolioKoW3hEfTsO2ntSZGuWHP8BA4BVDPis/edit?usp=sharing
There will be .12653732 BTC will be split amongst the enrollees.
We have another explorer/richlist and soon to be faucet. http://richlists.net/firecoin/explorer.php
Bump so everyone sees new info today.
Everyone in the profit program make sure if you want higher share to put any new coins in your address you signed up with.
We are releasing a basic road map. I know it doesn't look fancy but it will give you guys an idea of some things we are working on and some things we plan to work on in the near future. I will post it as soon as we have it finished. Once again it will not look fancy. I am not an art person and I am not going to pay an art person to make it look fancy.

LOL, but you could just PM me & I'll take what you have & turn it into a design that fits the OP Wink Give me a few minutes & I'll PM you with it Cheesy

P.S. Looks good Tom14Cat, FIRE is moving forward with nice features & a hard working team from the looks of it Wink

Thanks. I didnt want to put too much pressure on you.

Not at all, you've been the friendliest Dev/PR I've dealt with & I will always help FIRE (TRDR as well). "Intel" a professional graphics design artist comes along (I'm still learning & not in anyway a pro), but otherwise PM me anytime & I'll create it in minutes or a few hours if it's really detailed Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
We are releasing a basic road map. I know it doesn't look fancy but it will give you guys an idea of some things we are working on and some things we plan to work on in the near future. I will post it as soon as we have it finished. Once again it will not look fancy. I am not an art person and I am not going to pay an art person to make it look fancy.

LOL, but you could just PM me & I'll take what you have & turn it into a design that fits the OP Wink Give me a few minutes & I'll PM you with it Cheesy

P.S. Looks good Tom14Cat, FIRE is moving forward with nice features & a hard working team from the looks of it Wink

Not at all, you've been the friendliest Dev/Project Manager I've dealt with & I will always help FIRE. "Intel" a professional graphics design artist comes along (I'm still learning & not in anyway a pro), but otherwise PM me anytime & I'll create it in minutes or a few hours if it's really detailed Smiley

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

Firecoins Road map- release September 2014

The Firecoin team has decided to release a basic road map of where we are taking this coin. We have 2 categories: What we currently are working on. This means we have begun the process of working on these features. They are all in various stages of development. We will release a timeline as things are closer to having a release date. The next Category is ones we want to bring to firecoin but will need to look into more.

We are working on now
Statistics Page
In wallet block explorer
In wallet irc chat
Purchase raffle entries from wallet
Updating in wallet trading - add more exchanges + advanced trading options.
Forking to a new blockchain to increase interest to 7% reducing 1% until we reach 5% Also reducing block maturity to 8 hours

We will be looking into

Anon VIA Tor Network
Anon SMS

Please let us know if there is anything you want us to look into and we will add it to the list to look into.
Updated spreadsheet with yesterdays mining results. So far it has been pretty steady. It should be about what it was last time. For those enrolled you can buy more coins to increase your share.
A few have asked when I will reopen the profit share enrollment. I am thinking it will be a few weeks before I open it again but it really depends on the amount of coins still enrolled. Also if we are able to get more hash it will increase payouts and I can allow for more people/coins in.
Maybe you can offer a option to hold 10% of all payouts for increase of hash. Otherwise It probably wont increase for sometime.

This a pretty good idea. The one fear I have about it is that people will not like me taking 10% of the earnings away. Everyone else let me know your thoughts and if there is enough interest I will probably email everyone enrolled what their opinion is.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
A few have asked when I will reopen the profit share enrollment. I am thinking it will be a few weeks before I open it again but it really depends on the amount of coins still enrolled. Also if we are able to get more hash it will increase payouts and I can allow for more people/coins in.
Maybe you can offer a option to hold 10% of all payouts for increase of hash. Otherwise It probably wont increase for sometime.
Yesterday was a god payday for the profit share. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D88Cf0GeTolioKoW3hEfTsO2ntSZGuWHP8BA4BVDPis/edit?usp=sharing
This next payment will be on 9/9 so have your coins set by then.
Pages:
Jump to: