Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 10. (Read 78322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Next dividends received on time as usual. Thanks  a lot, Dev!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have received all of my payments for the enrollment, to date.

Thanks Tom14.

Chris
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
All payments sent. Dispersed 0.102609531 BTC.  We have 46,708 Fire Enrolled today or 47.87%
I will be paying out it a little bit.
Payouts will be tomorrow. Make sure you get signed up.
I will see if i can enrol in the profit share.

I am sure you can do it. All it takes is an email with required info.  Tongue
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I will see if i can enrol in the profit share.
Just curious if anyone knows whos address this is: http://richlists.net/firecoin/search.php?id=F6nJY4by96CPnNDSadVkHVj8CeN29ivqQX

I guessing one of the exchanges?

I could tell you but then I would have to shoot you! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I would def think is an exchange, that's a whole lot a fire:-)
Activity: 806
COINMIXER.NET
Just curious if anyone knows whos address this is: http://richlists.net/firecoin/search.php?id=F6nJY4by96CPnNDSadVkHVj8CeN29ivqQX

I guessing one of the exchanges?
We have received a few more enrollees. We are now at 51,537 Fire enrolled or 52.82% of all Fire are enrolled in the profit Program.

For those that are new to the program or anyone that has forgotten. I post the Payout amount for the miner after its maintenance fee on a google spread sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D88Cf0GeTolioKoW3hEfTsO2ntSZGuWHP8BA4BVDPis/edit?usp=sharing

Payouts have gone done a bit which has hurt. The pool payout goes down over time(to be expected) But coupled with the large decrease in BTC price it has really decreased payouts. The maintenance fee GAW charges is in dollars so the lower BTC goes the higher the % of the payout it will take and opposite is true if BTC goes up. Today's maintenances charge was about 33% or .01 BTC.
legendary
Looking forward to hearing more brother.......hopefully this next coin won't entirely rely on the community!  I know that was a test for you and even though it didn't work out nobody can complain as you have been nothing but straight forward with your intentions.

Personally I will be doubling my Fire holdings from the Trader I sold....will likely get more in short order but I should at least be able to double them.

Nope it will not rely on the community. That is what TRDR was for and it taught me what people want. They want the developer to make them money and I really think this next coin will have a good chance of it. TRDR was thrown together in about 2 days. This coin I have been working on for two weeks or so now. I planned to pre ANN it tomorrow but I think I will have to delay maybe up to a week. I want to make sure pretty much everything is done before I announce the coin. I also am keeping this coin pretty close to the chest not telling info about it.

Cool man, looking forward brother!!  Personally I try to only get involved with coins that have a trusted dev, or at least appear to anyways.  You are certainly one I hold in high regard so pumped to see what you come up with!

Replied to your post on the "bitch" thread and forgot to say........stop your bitchin lol:-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I received my mining profit share.  Smiley

Thanks tom14cat14
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Looking forward to the release of your new coin. I'm sure it will be a successful project.
Looking forward to hearing more brother.......hopefully this next coin won't entirely rely on the community!  I know that was a test for you and even though it didn't work out nobody can complain as you have been nothing but straight forward with your intentions.

Personally I will be doubling my Fire holdings from the Trader I sold....will likely get more in short order but I should at least be able to double them.

Nope it will not rely on the community. That is what TRDR was for and it taught me what people want. They want the developer to make them money and I really think this next coin will have a good chance of it. TRDR was thrown together in about 2 days. This coin I have been working on for two weeks or so now. I planned to pre ANN it tomorrow but I think I will have to delay maybe up to a week. I want to make sure pretty much everything is done before I announce the coin. I also am keeping this coin pretty close to the chest not telling info about it.
legendary

Yeah Tomcat is a really cool dude!  Sucks nobody took any interest in Trader but given that I guess I am glad he is letting it go and staying the pace with Fire.

Man, that buy wall on Bittrex @ a 140K is funny!  Wonder if the person knows there is only 97k total coins.  Must have to do with the recent pump but is silly as hell to see a buy wall for way more than the total supply!

Just for full disclosure I am working on a new coin. It is a big coin. I will not forget Fire but I hope some others can also step up to start helping more with fire. Mostly on spreading the word. I am going to continue the profit program as have have been doing because we have had enough interest in it. Now if everyone sells out and there are only 2 or 3 users it will go the way of TRDR. But i do not see that happening we have a pretty good group that have enrolled. So as a recap. I am working on a new coin but nothing will change at Fire. One of these days the community will recognize this coin.
legendary
Yeah Tomcat is a really cool dude!  Sucks nobody took any interest in Trader but given that I guess I am glad he is letting it go and staying the pace with Fire.

Man, that buy wall on Bittrex @ a 140K is funny!  Wonder if the person knows there is only 97k total coins.  Must have to do with the recent pump but is silly as hell to see a buy wall for way more than the total supply!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I sure do love me some FIRE! Working on obtaining more and hopefully like tom14cat14 stated it will be incorporated into KTK MarketPlace. Can't wait!! HE is awesome!!!
Pages:
Jump to: