Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 12. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
About to run payouts. I have deducted to 10% for auto pay. 0.11083248 is the amount that will be dispersed. I am going to update everyone's amounts and then send payouts.
Any known wallet sticks on downloading blockchain or anything like that? Thanks.

Haven't had time yet to read all threads.

Yes it does stick at times on the initial catch up. Just close and reopen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any known wallet sticks on downloading blockchain or anything like that? Thanks.

Haven't had time yet to read all threads.
Ha I am finally able to be here. Glad to join!

Glad to have you.
Activity: 364
Ha I am finally able to be here. Glad to join!
I also am afraid we have to adjust the road map. I have been thinking long and hard about the Anon feature and bringing it here. I am against this feature but thought most would want it so we were going to bring it anyway. But I discover a major flaw in this. I have to have everyone who is signed up in profit share have the same address and I will have these people's contact info therefore taking ANON out. There for I am announcing we will no longer pursue any form on ANON features that are out there. After all that wa snot a main draw and by the looks of it, it was not a draw at all. I think the main push for this coin is the fact that it is rare and is backed buy a real asset paying those holders that are enrolled real money. At these prices one could reinvest all the money they made from holding the coin and eventually buy up the market with out spending any money from their own pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
My suggestion would be if you open it up again the fee to join should be doubled. No longer sent back and used for my hash. So 2 fire payment that is sold for hash not much but it's something to give people a reason to join sooner than later. I would also probably have it open for 24hrs nothing to long. Just my 2cents

Very reasonable advice. Agree.
You know after looking at the numbers and know how a lot of traders do not want to wait 70 days for return I will put it up for a vote so I have hard numbers to go off of.
My suggestion would be if you open it up again the fee to join should be doubled. No longer sent back and used for my hash. So 2 fire payment that is sold for hash not much but it's something to give people a reason to join sooner than later. I would also probably have it open for 24hrs nothing to long. Just my 2cents

That could be a good idea. Also since no one has objected and only shown support I will start doing the auto deduction of 10% to increase the hash power. It costs $20.95 per MH/s So we will be able to buy 1mh/s about every 3 payments. And it will increase our income by about .00063 BTC per day. So with these new ones will take 70 days(will take slightly longer as payouts decrease) to see profit but it will continue to grow the income in the future.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
A few have asked when I will reopen the profit share enrollment. I am thinking it will be a few weeks before I open it again but it really depends on the amount of coins still enrolled. Also if we are able to get more hash it will increase payouts and I can allow for more people/coins in.
Maybe you can offer a option to hold 10% of all payouts for increase of hash. Otherwise It probably wont increase for sometime.

This a pretty good idea. The one fear I have about it is that people will not like me taking 10% of the earnings away. Everyone else let me know your thoughts and if there is enough interest I will probably email everyone enrolled what their opinion is.

What did you decide about the donations? I am completely agree with 10% autodonations for the hashpower upgrades. Keep up the good work, Dev!

Well no one has spoke out against it so starting with this next payment I will do the auto donations.

Next question is do you guys want me to open enrollment up for a short time? I am mixed. I want to allow more people in but I also do not want to water the pool down so much that everyone only gets a few pennies. Right now the lowest payment is $1 every 5 days with some making over $10 every 5 days.
legendary
A few have asked when I will reopen the profit share enrollment. I am thinking it will be a few weeks before I open it again but it really depends on the amount of coins still enrolled. Also if we are able to get more hash it will increase payouts and I can allow for more people/coins in.
Maybe you can offer a option to hold 10% of all payouts for increase of hash. Otherwise It probably wont increase for sometime.

This a pretty good idea. The one fear I have about it is that people will not like me taking 10% of the earnings away. Everyone else let me know your thoughts and if there is enough interest I will probably email everyone enrolled what their opinion is.

What did you decide about the donations? I am completely agree with 10% autodonations for the hashpower upgrades. Keep up the good work, Dev!
Activity: 574
There is also been some interest in profit program from Users not enrolled. I will probably open enrollment with in a week. But due to how many people are already enrolled I am thinking I will only take 5 more members and they will need a minimum of 1000 FIRE. This enrolled will be grandfathered in if I raise the amount needed.

I just bought more FireCoin to increase my share.
There is also been some interest in profit program from Users not enrolled. I will probably open enrollment with in a week. But due to how many people are already enrolled I am thinking I will only take 5 more members and they will need a minimum of 1000 FIRE. This enrolled will be grandfathered in if I raise the amount needed.
Next payment is on 9/15
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Got mine too!  Bought my Firecoin and enrolled after the first payout, so this was the first payout for me!  Fantastic idea, keep it rolling!
legendary
My dividends received. Thanks, Dev!
i didnt get my fire coin !! trying to rip me off!!

A bit ridiculous of a post man, try asking a question instead of coming out that gate with guns loaded.

This is NOT a dev that would rip anyone off!

I also received my btc from profit shares, thanks again brother:-)

Tom........just wanted to verify, you did receive my enrollment info for Trader right?  Asking as I saw the posts over there and did not get a reply Email from you so just wanted to make sure.

Yea I received it. Just sent reply.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

A bit ridiculous of a post man, try asking a question instead of coming out that gate with guns loaded.

This is NOT a dev that would rip anyone off!

I also received my btc from profit shares, thanks again brother:-)

Tom........just wanted to verify, you did receive my enrollment info for Trader right?  Asking as I saw the posts over there and did not get a reply Email from you so just wanted to make sure.

Can I ask what you are talking about?
Pages:
Jump to: