Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 33. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It is great to see an increase in hash on our Multi pool. Hopefully more will consider it. It will help the community out by helping create buy orders. http://www.firecoinpool.com/
Tom,
I've already been seeing a steady income of FireCoin through the multipool and I only have 2 small miners setup!! 

So far the multipool has paid me in FireCoin yesterday AND today!  Hopefully more people will jump aboard soon and realize how good this opportunity is.

Great news. I am not home to see the payout. But I have been talking with multi pool developer all day about our pool.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
It is great to see an increase in hash on our Multi pool. Hopefully more will consider it. It will help the community out by helping create buy orders. http://www.firecoinpool.com/
Tom,
I've already been seeing a steady income of FireCoin through the multipool and I only have 2 small miners setup!! 

So far the multipool has paid me in FireCoin yesterday AND today!  Hopefully more people will jump aboard soon and realize how good this opportunity is.

I will be announcing the next contest on Sunday night central USA time. I will be gone for the weekend but will still check the thread here and there. There are still others working on the coin so post any questions that you might have and someone will get to it.
Check out FireCoin!
i am hanging to my coins but nowhere does it state you have to have .005 to get a payout. and furthermore the miners have to pay more than worth value for the coin they are mineing for really.

Multi-pools dont have "instant" payouts. Most typically have a minimum amount and payout on a set time if you're under the amount. I agree that the site doesn't list the min coin amount (hopefully the creator will add that) for payout, but a minimum coin for payout is standard.

and furthermore you're not paying more than the coin is worth.  You're paying exactly the standard market sell value. If everyone is selling bitCoin at $600 and stinger1969 wants to buy it at $500 does mean the value is $500? No.

Check out FireCoin!
FireCoin has announced the winners from its free FireCoin giveaway. Congrats to the winners!

Per official twitter post:

Congrats to @HFatirul and @saumaxim81, the winners of our free FireCoin giveaway! Stay tuned for our next contest to be announced soon!

Activity: 172
Merit: 117
Just wanted to let everyone know the winner chose the .1BTC. Here is the TX ID hopefully he will come here and verify this was sent to him. 5eb422d2f657515ba265a97fa8e3a52a0ccf53d2e52af5c9726a7aae0e5b1c9a

Yes, I chose 0.10 and I received it.
Thank you all for the congratulations, I've been lucky.
Do not lose sight of this coin, will be a big one. Very small issue. Perhaps this currency above 0.01 it may not have enough sales positions and can be a great rush. I say the same as Tom, the value is above 0.01-0.10, perhaps more than 0.10 btc. The market will tell.
Maybe there are not enough fire extinguishers that can extinguish this fire. An idea is to find if some big company that sells fire extinguishers and fire products, accepts BTC; perhaps want to adopt this coin .....
Thank youuuuuuuu
Also in heaven there is place for fire
Just wanted to let everyone know the winner chose the .1BTC. Here is the TX ID hopefully he will come here and verify this was sent to him. 5eb422d2f657515ba265a97fa8e3a52a0ccf53d2e52af5c9726a7aae0e5b1c9a
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
who the hell is gonna wait that long taking it up the ass for pay per megahash

Can you please PM your address, so I can check.

I got my payout Smiley

It's true its going to take a bit longer then your normal mining, but thats because there is always going to be a reasonable amount of time between X11/Scrypt/SHA coins to exchange, then BTC to multi-pool wallet, then BTC to bittrex, then FIRE back to multipool wallet, then fire to you. Also, the payout increments seems pretty reasonable to me.

So overall, yes it is not as nice or what your used to from just straight mining in a pool, but the benefit here, is that you are mining and also boosting the coin's price at the same time, so I think there are additional benefits that exist.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252

Can you please PM your address, so I can check.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
i am hanging to my coins but nowhere does it state you have to have .005 to get a payout. and furthermore the miners have to pay more than worth value for the coin they are mineing for really.

WafflePool FAQ:

When am I paid?
Payouts are processed multiple times a day, and anyone with a balance over 0.005 BTC is automatically paid in order of when you reached the threshold. On Sundays we pay everyone with a balance over 0.0005.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Winner is javierbaco. I will pm him now. Thank you everyone. Stay tuned for next weeks prize. It will be bigger and better.

Congratulations.

I hope next week I will be the winner.  Cool

Congrats! May you profit from your winnings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Winner is javierbaco. I will pm him now. Thank you everyone. Stay tuned for next weeks prize. It will be bigger and better.

Congratulations.

I hope next week I will be the winner.  Cool
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
at bittrex fire is worth less than 10000sats at that rate .005 x 4 would equal over 200 fire some one got fucked

It does not buy from the buy side. It has to buy form the sell side the buys were around 10500. Also since we are dealing in small amount of BTC we lose more to fees, If we get more miners we can set the min higher. There fore losing less % to fees.

People that believe in the coins value going up from here. There are 97k coins. If all you do is turn around and resell you are better off going else where. If you are going to hold this coin because you believe the price is going to go up then keep mining. I for one believe we can get this coin to be worth .01-.1 BTC so I will support the coin with my miner and hold the coin until I feel we have reached a responsible price. I am a speculative miner though which is not for everyone I do not worry about paying a monthly bill with my mining earnings. I mine and hold coins that I think could turn in a huge ROI. Just like all the BTC miners were mad when they dumped right away when if they just held the coin they could have been millionaires. I am going for bigger wins then making a few bucks by dumping right away. Good luck with what ever you choose to do with this coin.
at bittrex fire is worth less than 10000sats at that rate .005 x 4 would equal over 200 fire some one got fucked
so how long do you have to wait to get paid on the fire pool i havent mined in over 24 hrs and still no fire coin

It pays out once the groups coins are confirmed and reach at least .005 BTC. We just had our first payout today. A total of 170 Fire between 4 Miners. Your Coins should be in the next batch. It will be based purely on how many people we get mining. The more miners we have the more often we will get paid. I will keep an eye on when we are close to our next payment and post.
so how long do you have to wait to get paid on the fire pool i havent mined in over 24 hrs and still no fire coin
Pages:
Jump to: