Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 28. (Read 78322 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Congrats to the winner.

Anyone know if the faucet is working? Tried it probably 12+ hours ago but have yet to receive anything. So not sure if it's the faucet or something else.

Tried it an hour ago and it was working fine.  You need an email confirmation first though I think.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Congrats!  How many people were entered into this one?

Ended up with 92 entries.  Had some big entries at the end. I am thinking about changing the drawing a bit. But I first want some input and right now I am out of town.

Nice.  If you're doing the same system again, I would recommend a lower payout prize.  It seems like the number of entries remain fairly equal with 70 and 92.

By the way, what block is txid 76d54c0f9e944bd6a6a6d6e37c430bcc9e2438e8636dab26d6118a7649a97ab7 on?  I can't find it in the block explorer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Congrats!  How many people were entered into this one?

Ended up with 92 entries.  Had some big entries at the end. I am thinking about changing the drawing a bit. But I first want some input and right now I am out of town.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Congrats!  How many people were entered into this one?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Congrats to the winner.

Anyone know if the faucet is working? Tried it probably 12+ hours ago but have yet to receive anything. So not sure if it's the faucet or something else.
Yes the faucet is working.  

You need to verify your email and then accept each payment via email for your free FireCoin.  If you haven't verified or accepted the Fire via your registered email address than thats the issue.

Takes only about a minute after I confirm via email to get my FireCoin from the faucet!

- VR

hmmm.. I got 1 email, a confirmation, which I did. I'll try again a bit later.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
Congrats to the winner.

Yes the faucet is working.  

You need to verify your email and then accept each payment via email for your free FireCoin.  If you haven't verified or accepted the Fire via your registered email address than thats the issue.

Takes only about a minute after I confirm via email to get my FireCoin from the faucet!

- VR
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Congrats to the winner.

I am the winner. I cant believe it. I never win anything. Thanks FIRE team Smiley I am going to invest massively in FIRE tomorrow. Found a new coin I like Smiley Not too late to get cheap coins. Not FUD Smiley

I invested my award in Fire too. I think it just needs time but not much to have a great appreciation. Congratulations Axedcode

Thank you for the kind words. I really hope to make you guys proud of the coin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 117
I am the winner. I cant believe it. I never win anything. Thanks FIRE team Smiley I am going to invest massively in FIRE tomorrow. Found a new coin I like Smiley Not too late to get cheap coins. Not FUD Smiley

I invested my award in Fire too. I think it just needs time but not much to have a great appreciation. Congratulations Axedcode
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
congrats axedcode good job tom
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Congratulations Smiley

Congrats. TX id is 76d54c0f9e944bd6a6a6d6e37c430bcc9e2438e8636dab26d6118a7649a97ab7

Winner entered via the site email has been sent to him. I will see if he can post here.
Weekly Contest

This Weeks Contest will be for .25 BTC.
Drawing will be 8/10 2pm central USA (7pm GMT)

How to enter. Go to our website http://firecoin.tk/community/weekly-drawing/. I will use you tx ID as your entry ticket and if you buy multiple entries I will add appropriate number of entries. I will draw from all tx ID's the winner AUG 10th 7pm GMT.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIRE

Cost of entries
1 entry equals 20 Fire
12 entries equal 200 Fire

Please only send in increments of 20 or 100. ie: 20 40 400 not 25.

I have also had to raise the price for entry due to the cost per FIRE has dropped since last week and I am offer a larger prize this week. At Current price it is roughly $1 per entry for a chance to win $150. Please spread the word. The more entries we get the more I will raise next weeks prize and the lower I can keep entry costs.
25 mins until i close the drawing. a couple of large last min entries have raised the bar.
1 hour 40 mins until the contest closes and winner will be picked.
Just over 4 hours until the contest ends. Enter for your chance to win .25 btc
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
EXCEPTION: St13runetime_error
CDB(): can't open database file, error 1

This has something to do with the Berkley database version.
Ill work on this issue with you, PM sent.
Pages:
Jump to: