Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin- 97K Fire - POS - Developer leaving - page 34. (Read 78322 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Will it be a yacht?

Hmm  maybe!! Of course it might just be a model Yacht. Tongue
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Congratulations goes to javierbaco!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Will it be a yacht?
Winner is javierbaco. I will pm him now. Thank you everyone. Stay tuned for next weeks prize. It will be bigger and better.
Tx id is abe1890823620d8d35d1e77dce96180e0c6c08d18b8ef2ebd2bbd09680fe8c73. Give me a few mins to find this person and email/pm them. Not even sure who it is
Winner number 7
Give me 2 mins to write a shell script....

Think you could do it again if I left two digits off, and dont tell if its upper or lower case Smiley
I won't win, I never win anything. Congratulations to whoever does though
lol very methodical. Hope you win.

Think you could do it again if I left two digits off, and dont tell if its upper or lower case Smiley
Took me 13 tries :-)

Thats dedication. Good luck you have been added to the list.
Took me 13 tries :-)
Yup, you got it.
Was it M? :-)
Here is the current list of TX id's and their associated number. This is a google doc that only I can edit so you will be able to see live if anyone is added before closing. Also feel free to take screen shots of the list if you think I might change something like the order. I have no idea what name goes with what ID at this point. I am using http://www.random.org/ to pick the number. Example if number 1 is generated then the TX id next to the number 1 wins. It is that simple. I will take a screen shot of the number. I have no other way to prove I am doing it randomly so I guess if you think I am going to sit here and generate the number over and over until I get the one I want you probably should not enter any more of these contest's I have given no reason to not trust me nor do I plan to give anyone any. Good luck to all!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LH3BqhA-K-s7WuqP3SAsCIYqr_nfx0u40ChNupBWnFQ/edit#gid=0
Here is another entry for the draw + 1 fire.

Those that have been following know what to do.

Except this time there is a twist, I have intentionally left an uppercase letter off.

importprivkey RDZWb38EDV35d3VXvNtJWLbiFf4Tob6tPxechyrzVa7wFEwhyyp
Hehe, explain this.. seems fun. Some kind of reward system in number of posts?

There is a contest for .1 BTC or a Fury ASIC miner. Info is posted above. I am closing the contest at 7pm my time midnight GMT
Activity: 270
Hehe, explain this.. seems fun. Some kind of reward system in number of posts?
1 Hour to go!!!
70 entries so far. Good luck to all that have entered. we have 1 hours and 18 mins until I close the contest and then will draw the number. It will be a random number generator from on-line. I will post the Screen shot of the number generated. And I will post google doc with all the tx id's with their number. They are all in order that I received but since it is random it really does not matter if they are mixed up if you have multiple entries.
yea 11 coins I wanted you to have change. good luck mate.
Pages:
Jump to: