Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 20. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Very promising project. Have already bought very good amount in earlier ICO.
When it goes full live we will see very nice things
Activity: 84
This could be a great partnership for us.
Activity: 266
Fantastic idea .. A chance to support your great idea. The credit for this belongs to the inventors of these great concepts. This is a very important moment in the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This project is my trust, so I will participate in it.
Activity: 46
hope this project will be successfull, best chances, one of big supporter which has over 1000 joinee telegram channel!!
Activity: 5
brand new
Activity: 0
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. At Rento take care of our investors.
Benefits for Rento token holders:
1.Lowest price for Rento token, which will be used as a fee on RentoBlockchain
2.Easier for ICO participants to become a Rento Model Store franchise owner
3.Cheapest deposit to participate in the Rento Model Store Franchise
4.Helping the growth of sharing economy
5.Possibility of being a RentoShare holder, after we receive a license
6.After issuing of the Security Token, shareholders will receive dividends from company profits.
Rento is an app connecting business owners with clients and rental services with users. It also makes room for the development of sharing economy. Why buy a rotary hammer if your neighbor has one in his garage? Why should your vacuum cleaner stay in the closet for 90% of the time if you can rent it out? On top of that offering your services in Rento gives you additional earning opportunities. And most importantly, why use several different apps to book, rent or share, if all of your needs can be met by just ONE app? Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners.

Activity: 228
Merit: 1
if you see from management team, of course optimistic if this project will achieve success, but this still needs support from various parties to contribute to the development of this project
Activity: 24
Rento - hiring, sharing, profit - all you want 🔥 Rento is proposing a global sharing platform for businesses and individuals who allow the rental of underutilized properties.
Nice project. Good luck and success !
Activity: 51
Unique idear. I hope we all shall see the fruits of this great idea and project! You have turned an ordinary looking idea into the most unbelievable good blockchain and internet business! This has the potential to be huge! Good luck going forward.
Activity: 12
Good idea. Perfect project.. One of the best new projects I have ever seen - I wish you all the best of luck!. I'm very happy to be able to participate in it !
Activity: 20
Very nice project with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 2
Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.your job is good.
brand new
Activity: 0
I liked the project, participating, and with interest I observe the development. A very interesting project with great potential and planned implementation.

Activity: 6
This is a modern perspective platform with strong smart team members and interesting concepts on their own. It will become well known and widely used in nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: