Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 16. (Read 70469 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Great project ! I hope that the project will be succesful.
I only have a question: What is difference of this project with the other projects? Because nowaday I have seen too many the same projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Very awesome project. I hope that solid teamwork will get great results. Good luck team
Activity: 14
This is a good project.The project has a good concept and perspective.Hope You can reach your goals.
Activity: 119
Hello, I like the idea RENTO of ​ profit from sharing things that take up space in our home! Many people are ready to exchange with you. It may be an old backpack or skates that you don’t use now, a great idea !!!
brand new
Rento is an app connecting business owners with clients and rental services with users. It also makes room for the development of sharing economy. Why buy a rotary hammer if your neighbor has one in his garage? Why should your vacuum cleaner stay in the closet for 90% of the time if you can rent it out? On top of that offering your services in Rento gives you additional earning opportunities. And most importantly, why use several different apps to book, rent or share, if all of your needs can be met by just ONE app? Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners.
brand new
Really excited to see what the company will bring to the table. Love the idea!
brand new
Great idea, will get very wide application in the modern realities of today's world, certainly, is promising and worthy of attention! I wish you success! This is very planned project, experienced team members, good management, is there any bounty program which will plan in the future, Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team. The project is an indisputable one ever seen.
Activity: 1

İts good project. İ hope we will fly to moon soon. Love you guys.we are exacting. Fly to moon team.
brand new
I am very optimistic on this project because it is possible for people to benefit if it launches and can actually earn in the cryptocarbon world thanks
brand new
I will win the best reward I HOPE  Grin Grin Grin
brand new
this is one of the best projects ive seen so far
Activity: 110
this token really good for investment, imlikevtheir explanations about sharing profit
brand new
Veri nice project I am now being member with how is going in future.

Thanks
brand new
Very interesting business strategy
Activity: 1
Well I am rento tokens owner and I think the company is doing a great job.I hope you that you succeed in establishing rento token ..well thank for the token.
Activity: 38
A good project that involves the use of things that have not been needed for a long time. Everyone has good things that have not been used for a long time. But they can still be used for good. So why buy someone new if you can use the one that you don’t need.
brand new
This is a very useful project, so lucky to meet you. This project is very useful for me and the community, I hope that the project develops broadly and sustainably. I thank the people who made the project!
brand new

I am very optimistic on this project because it is possible for people to benefit if it launches and can actually earn in the cryptocarbon world thanks
Activity: 8
Nice to see new project in field of rental business. Project good developed and clearl for understanding. Keep doing and great profits for all the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: