Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴 - page 18. (Read 70469 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Rento has a good concept and so can you explain a little details of this project? like about how many soft cap and hard cap want to achieve? before that I also saw no plans for exchanges or distributions to participants in roadmap, so what is the plan about that's not made on the roadmap link?
Activity: 27
Activity: 7
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
Rento is a good project with so many ideas that everyone in the crypto world should embrace . They also give more advantage to her holders, and bringing out ICO at a cheap rate. The apps are easier and accessible to everyone even to those who are not computer inclined. The knowledge gotten from Rento white paper can be used on every day works of life.
Thanks Dev team for this wonderful project.
Activity: 2
Activity: 26
I see your project, I’m sure it will reach goal in the future.very attractive team. I hope the project will developing well in the future.
When will be the action over?
Good and great project for future.
This project seems to be very interesting and good.I like to update myself. I am very interesting of your exchange and airdrop. Thank you
Activity: 23
Just follow , then , waiut for the project, goiod wpork
Activity: 101
Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing. You can not only reduce consumption, but also make a profit from sharing unused things that you already have. Rento cares about our investors. By creating advanced blockchain technology to secure transactions between users, they create a demand for the Rento token. Although the use of blockchain will be optional in the application, it is safe to assume that more users will have more token. An excellent project, a very useful project, I see that you spend a lot of time and effort on promoting your project!
Activity: 19
Hello.
I check your website and whitepaper. This project seems good enough to growth. I think it has a good future and you have my support. When the token will listed in exchange?
My best wishes to Rento Team and all of the supporters.
Activity: 91
Hi everyone! I want to comment this project because i found this project very interesting.  I am proud to announce the most innovative and exciting bounty programs in the world!
 I have joined airdrop and earned more than 1000 tokens!

I agree with you. This is a promising project, and I like Airdrop.
This project will attract many investors soon.
Activity: 2
Activity: 1
Very nice project. I have joined airdrop. Like to participate ico too
brand new
I will write a small review of the company "Rento". I see great potential in this company, it is developing rapidly, I think it will reach its goal in the near future.
brand new

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my  best wishes
Activity: 40
A promising project. I advise  everyone  to get acquainted with the project. Built eith a by a great  team.
brand new
Activity: 5
Hello everyone i was wondering when will be the token distribution? i really like this project i think every person who decides to invest in project like this could have good return.
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: