Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 108. (Read 345285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
So, everyone asked me about big FLAP competition I anounced here yesterday.
Here is the answer: our plan is to promote FLAP to people who love to play
FlappyBird game. I hope this thing will go viral and I need help of whole community.
There will be 3 or 5 winners of the competition (we can decide together about all details)
Winners will be decided when we reach 100,000 blocks and reward halving happen...
this will happen for less than 2 months.

But I need a minimum of 1-2 millions FLAP fund to start this. I think everyone who mine FlappyCoin
can donate a small portion of FLAP to support competition. Coin price cant grow if anyone dont
know that FlappyCoin exist.

I make cold storage for this purpose and donate first 20,000 FLAPs.
Donation address is: FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj
Balance and all transaction can be checked here:
http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/address/FLZA4q7hGNiePHiRWwXGYj4znvWuLwSmZj

Here is a 3D art designed specialy for this competition:

... and paper wallet cold storage for competition fund:

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I bought at 7 sat  Cry but no way I'm selling. It's called sniper patience  Tongue

I sold at 6 sat and I am happy man  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I bought at 7 sat  Cry but no way I'm selling. It's called sniper patience  Tongue

I hear ya, at those prices I wanted to hold hold hold. Managed to make a small flip in that range to increase my position, but yeah. Been buying down from 5 to 2 now.

Things just move a little slower without a premine. We aren't in the position to bribe exchanges like some other coins do. And those exchanges that accept bribes have no reason to add us unless we increase awareness and volume of FLAP, or bribe them.

We need to fight people. keep accumulating. Selling off now is unprofitable and shows a lack of vision.

The fact anyone is selling here baffles me, but you know what, if impatient idiots where not in crypto, we wouldn't have people to hold our bags once this coin gets into the 100's of satoshi's

All these people that hate FLAP at 1-2 satoshi will be tripping over themselves to buy it in the several hundred satoshi once all the easy money is made by those with foresight.  I never bought doge and held it untill it reached over 200 satoshi. Its funny how money velocity makes up a lot of peoples minds in what to invest.

Money flows are often over exagerated in cryptos. If your not the "crypto of the day" your often a afterthought.

Don't be scared off by a low coin price, if you believe as I do in the potential you, like I, will be loading the boat here.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Anyone who will organize this for Flappycoin? I stole this idea from the USD-E thread:

Ok team, here is some more ideas for Mintpal.  They are picking a winner today and it is simply the one with the most votes.  We can't get up there today as they do manual updates but could be the next coin I think.  Here are some incentives and ideas to help.

1.  VOTE manually all the time, every hour, and create a login to do it 6 times.

2.  WANT TO DONATE IN USDE TO GET VOTES as don't have BTC?
at a good rate of . 0.00000050 / BTC I'll provide the conversion for you.
send 200K USDe to [Flappycoinaddress] and I'll send .1 BTC to Mintpal for 2000 votes
for the first 5 200K amounts I receive, I'll send an extra .1 (so .2) to Mintpal to double your votes (to 4000 votes)
i'll keep an eye out for incoming USDe to that special address created, but also send me a PM on here to notify me (can't hurt)

3.  We'll see where we end up in a day or few days and see what would be needed to get us to the top of the list for the next add.  Hopefully later in week or next week.  Mintpal would be a good exchange to get on - it is growing with good reviews.  We are still talking to Cryptsy also.

Thanks, let me know of any feedback and let's get USDe moving forward even more.  So many great ideas lately and even greater changes!

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go

i mined 200 thousand to guarantee
\o/
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Speaking of gaining the most FLAP possible...

Any other coins out there that are very profitable to mine? I am trying to get most flap I can / day. If I mine another coin, sell those in that market, and take those funds back here to support the bid, that should increase money supply on a small level comming into the coin.

I got near 9 mh so I can get a 3-4 million FLAP a day mining, or I can mine something else, and take those btc back here to buy for 1-2 satoshi.

Any tips on a scrypt coin thats really profitable right now? I'll be plowing all my btc back into FLAP.

thx in advance!

alive

$ 0.00025   14,436,750,291 FLAP   $ 6,231   +1786.28 %
Speaking of gaining the most FLAP possible...

Any other coins out there that are very profitable to mine? I am trying to get most flap I can / day. If I mine another coin, sell those in that market, and take those funds back here to support the bid, that should increase money supply on a small level comming into the coin.

I got near 9 mh so I can get a 3-4 million FLAP a day mining, or I can mine something else, and take those btc back here to buy for 1-2 satoshi.

Any tips on a scrypt coin thats really profitable right now? I'll be plowing all my btc back into FLAP.

thx in advance!
I buy all my FLAPs at 4 and 5 satoshis....
and I dont care because it drops to 1.
FLAPPY is just launched and it will grow huge
when hit big exchanges and more people hear about coin.

ditto , been buying at 5 a large position, and then increasing it as it has gone down, got some at 4,3 and was able to grab 10 mil + at 2 sats. I am going to continue to add btc to the bid until it gains a couple satoshi momentum.

Mining FLAP, or mining something else to buy FLAP. I'll be accumulating, is no doubt in my mind big money will sniff this out when we start to get some upward momentum and good press.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Not sure when it will run, but it will run.  Buying in here is a responsible investing unlike chasing runs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

be patient! the coin is going to surprise most of us
legendary

www.cd3d.app
this coin is going to rise soon man
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
flap down to 1 satoshi.

no more revive?

dead

seems very dead Smiley this altcoin didnt make any noise at all Smiley just one week of fun Smiley

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Great to see work in progress in just the past hour on the Android wallet! https://github.com/dlisin/flappycoinj

Show your support of the Android wallet and donate some FLAP here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5389974
legendary

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
www.cd3d.app
This coin will take off..
Dev is really devoted and coin is funny and has brand..
No way it can not succeed..

dev will launch new wallet with built-in game.

dong may participate in the devs team

frenzy lover of flappybirds.

we may see the storm soon
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
This coin will take off..
Dev is really devoted and coin is funny and has brand..
No way it can not succeed..
Jump to: