Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 109. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Very alive.

Easy money to put your order in the 1 satoshi que, easy double if not a lot more.  Exactly what mooncoin did.

Worst case you sell back your flappy for 1 sat if you manage to get them before it takes off.  ( Why you need to get in the Que now! ).

If you are lucky enough to get some at 1 satoshi and don't manage to sell for the easy double + then sell em back and lose a very small trading fee.

At this level it is pure easy money, you just decide how many times your money you want to make by how patient you are.  This is what is called the accumulation phase.

patience is quite necessary in making money

I feel bad for anyone selling now as they actually will be the first buying when it does take off.  Muttering to themselves, " I knew it all along it was going to go up! "  As they buy for a lot higher then they sold.

It is such a common mistake people make over and over.  Until then I will gladly buy their coins, they need to learn sometime.

It does indeed take patience.. when big money is ready, they pull their asks and off we go..
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Very alive.

Easy money to put your order in the 1 satoshi que, easy double if not a lot more.  Exactly what mooncoin did.

Worst case you sell back your flappy for 1 sat if you manage to get them before it takes off.  ( Why you need to get in the Que now! ).

If you are lucky enough to get some at 1 satoshi and don't manage to sell for the easy double + then sell em back and lose a very small trading fee.

At this level it is pure easy money, you just decide how many times your money you want to make by how patient you are.  This is what is called the accumulation phase.

patience is quite necessary in making money
Activity: 494
Very alive.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just donated 1.8 mil flappys to the dev  Cool
Awesome, thank you Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
flap down to 1 satoshi.

no more revive?

dead

I'll keep buying down here. Shame I didn't have more btc to buy buy buy.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
flap down to 1 satoshi.

no more revive?
Activity: 84
Tried my hand at making a faucet today.  Enjoy: http://flapfaucet.cryptocoinmania.com/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Very nice from your side! Smiley

Cheers and best wishes!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Prepare for tommorow, big FLAP competition comming Smiley

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

what you mean? Any specific news?
Activity: 112
I had an idea last night, I don't know if its possible

What if you could LOAN flappy to someone using the flappyQT

Then, whenever they mine or receive flappy, the QT automatically deducts a percentage and sends it back to the person that loaned it

Wouldn't this be a great feature for a wallet? Automated loan and repayment system?

Or am I just dreaming?

Gona PM the dev, See what they say

Sure, I would loan 10 million FLAPS from you, transfer the 10 mill. from wallet to an exchange and never use that wallet address anymore so you would never get back your FLAPs.

Yeah your right, shame the world is so dishonest - unlike me, as honest as the day is long.
But that's assuming that I lend flaps to you, I probably wouldn't, but to a friend I may lend flaps, and if they don't pay them back

THEN I SMASH THEIR FOOKIN HEAD IN

or maybe not, not for flaps anyway, Id probably say "buy me a beer" - cos that would wipe about 2 million flaps off the debt

What kind of beer are you drinking!

probably the english kind!
Activity: 28

Then, whenever they mine or receive flappy, the QT automatically deducts a percentage and sends it back to the person that loaned it

Wouldn't this be a great feature for a wallet? Automated loan and repayment system?

Or am I just dreaming?

Sure, I would loan 10 million FLAPS from you, transfer the 10 mill. from wallet to an exchange and never use that wallet address anymore so you would never get back your FLAPs.

Yeah your right, shame the world is so dishonest - unlike me, as honest as the day is long.
But that's assuming that I lend flaps to you, I probably wouldn't, but to a friend I may lend flaps, and if they don't pay them back

THEN I SMASH THEIR FOOKIN HEAD IN

or maybe not, not for flaps anyway, Id probably say "buy me a beer" - cos that would wipe about 2 million flaps off the debt

What kind of beer are you drinking!
legendary
Anybody checked this out yet?

Tried it a couple days ago. Made nearly 4x what I put in.

This I have to check try out!

hehe looks kinda fun Smiley what is it exacly?
Activity: 540
From what I've seen FLAP can go big. Hope devs won't let the opportunity slip their hands.

yeeees Smiley FLAP price in 2033 gonna be 1092$ !!!

It is for sure!

But for being honest - 20 sat gonna be SUCCESS!

We need someone to buy for 50 BTC to be at 20 satoshi
Or 10 people to buy for 5 BTC each
or 50 people to buy for 1 BTC each

Not impossible!
Activity: 48
Anybody checked this out yet?
http://i.imgur.com/tQys7iR.png

Tried it a couple days ago. Made nearly 4x what I put in.

This I have to check try out!
legendary
From what I've seen FLAP can go big. Hope devs won't let the opportunity slip their hands.

yeeees Smiley FLAP price in 2033 gonna be 1092$ !!!

It is for sure!

But for being honest - 20 sat gonna be SUCCESS!
Activity: 540

Or am I just dreaming?

Jump to: