Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 114. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well, the positive news comes from the SEO side. Seems that backlinking helped the .info site in getting ranked first when googling flappycoin.  Smiley

Well done. A lot of people I pointed to flappycoin googled there info and a lot of times they came back to me telling me how they thought it was a scam, this or that.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Well, the positive news comes from the SEO side. Seems that backlinking helped the .info site in getting ranked first when googling flappycoin.  Smiley
Can the developers update OP with a bit more clean slate? A lot has happened since launch and the OP is starting to look long and sloppy. The important things get drowned out in the wall of text.

Looking at coins that launched 2 days ago and already have a lot more exchanges than us! We need to get the community voting. I think that would be a great place to start. provide a link to all the exchanges we can vote at. Why this is not done already is mind boggling! Shocked

Clean up the OP and get more relevant information seen by the people. We need in big letter where its most visible in OP to coordinate voting efforts to get us on bigger exchanges. Most coins that are worth a lick don't sit around for weeks dormant.

Make or break days and weeks comming up. Lets clean this up and make something happen people. Show some respect and help out all the people putting in so much hard work.
Activity: 32
Start using your crypto. Buying and waiting to sell high is just lame, greedy and the definite downfall off all crypto.
This is getting absolutely absurd. Everyone having it's own private crypto just to dump it as high as possible.. WOW what a strategy.
World only needs max 5 strong crypto coins and that is it. All the rest is total bullshit, and admit you know that deep inside you.
All wee need is BTC+LTC and Doge+Flap -to take care of not only practical but also fun side of using crypto. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
we havn't heard anything from the dev team in awhile? would be nice? unless I missed a post
Maybe the lack of news the past few days is because the dev of flappy is buying FLAP's for 2 satoshi's if you read the posts from earlier.

He is probably getting orders filled and doesn't do him anygood if the price goes up before..

Getting close to playing a dangerous game here. Everyone wants as many cheap flappies as possible...

I am going to stop increasing my position until something changes. I won't sell what I have but I certainly am not going to put in the hours a day anymore when to me it seems like its a uphill battle that not many are interested to fight it with me  Huh Embarrassed

I have some flap (bought in cheap too), waiting to see how he coin reacts to a reward halving. Way fewer sell orders then

This is a doge clone in terms of distribution. When DOGE reward halved the price went south for the currency. I have hopes this coin will be something special one day. But for now just going to hold and hope for the PR blitz.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Maybe the lack of news the past few days is because the dev of flappy is buying FLAP's for 2 satoshi's if you read the posts from earlier.

He is probably getting orders filled and doesn't do him anygood if the price goes up before..

Getting close to playing a dangerous game here. Everyone wants as many cheap flappies as possible...

I am going to stop increasing my position until something changes. I won't sell what I have but I certainly am not going to put in the hours a day anymore when to me it seems like its a uphill battle that not many are interested to fight it with me  Huh Embarrassed

I have some flap (bought in cheap too), waiting to see how he coin reacts to a reward halving. Way fewer sell orders then

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Fly Flappy... sky is the limit  Cheesy
Activity: 32
Where can I vote for add of FLAP on Cryptsy?
Btw I think FLAP is fun coin, looks like the dev. is doing some good work, what is essential for it to succeed.
It has a good potential to get implemented in various mobile or web games as payment method or reward etc..
Cheers and FlapFlap..  Cool
Activity: 48
My friend now work on 3D version of flappycoin. We will include this graphic in BIG giveaway. More info this week

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Awsome!

Buy this coin while it's cheap. With allt the votes thrown around at different exchanges, this coin will soon launch at other ones.

Lazycoins next?! https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Flapflapflapflapflapp
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
My friend now work on 3D version of flappycoin. We will include this graphic in BIG giveaway. More info this week

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 125
fair enough there is a lot going on in the background and great things to come, but its no use if people are loosing faith in the coin? the numbers need to go up a bit and hold steady Sad

We're in a bear market at the moment, all coins are suffering with Bitcoin news in general. We've hit previous highs over the last couple months too, and let's not forget all of the new coins on the market. A lot of walls at the moment on FLAP; just hold steady and don't buy into the fear. Remember - there's big players on the exchanges, and a LOT of money being traded. Not to speculate too far or tip any hands, but a players would've established a market advantage early buying cheap coins (especially @ 1-2sat on allcoin) on the early exchanges; trading at the highs and walling the sell orders after rebuying low.

As a friendly tip people: there is so much at play, and make no mistake about FLAP - there are cryptoheads with big pockets that have seen it. Enough mining power and money could allow you to pretty much do what you want when the value is so low.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
fair enough there is a lot going on in the background and great things to come, but its no use if people are loosing faith in the coin? the numbers need to go up a bit and hold steady Sad
Activity: 14
By the way, did Flappycoin Developer died and with him any news relatively for this coin?

The dev's have been active on bringing more features to compliment this coin. The latest work is an online wallet (in beta):

https://flapwallet.com/

Check out the front page of this thread, as there's a lot they're planning to do.
Activity: 34
first i was excited but i dont have any hope from this coin now  Undecided
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Who needs flappycoin when we have flappydoge!!!

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
lets vote and donate on https://www.mintpal.com/voting !!
get this coin to the next lvl
Activity: 118
Flappy community too passive https://www.mintpal.com/voting just 9700 votes, ZeitCoin launched on March 1 and has 17 900 votes. We will lose this currency if nothing changes.
Jump to: