Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 113. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hmm things are too dam quiet on here....toooo dam quiet!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Omg Cheesy

Flappy hunger I see Smiley

Maybe some faucets might help Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
anyone know website address for flappycoin paper wallet?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I would love to know what douche bags are responsible for this:

I'm not trippin @ the price
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
FLAPPY coin #1 on Coinwarz! Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing as there will probably be a large group of miners that will do a dump soon
Just found this great Flappycoin game. www.flappyspin.com . It was fun loosing 10k flappys Cheesy

Agreed.  It's pretty addicting (like the game, haha). Well, and the coin, since I'm mining FlappyCoin.

just went from 1000 to 5000.....who here thinks i should put it all down and see wat happens?
Activity: 494
Merit: 500

It Is the typical prepump.  They know that listing everything they mine/buy on the ask just helps them buy more cheaper.  It is a typical practice in cryptoworld to put up manipulation walls not intended to execute.

If those people really wanted them to execute they would have much smaller amounts up to not show their hand and maximize profit.

Again it is all the prepump game.  A coin will not run until they are ready for it to run they are not her to make us money but to make money for themselves.  If you happen to know the game you can tag along for the ride.  I have been accumulating more as the price has gone down.  Sold some at .04 etc gave me more btc to buy back in here.   You rather have them in hand of people like me then miners who dump and move on.

Just need to be patient and average down.  When they are ready they will let it run like Doge, RDD, and every other alt coin, they all get their runs...

Pretty much free money if you are patient here and understand the signs of pre pump.
Just found this great Flappycoin game. www.flappyspin.com . It was fun loosing 10k flappys Cheesy

hahaha time to gamble some flap! 1000 lets go
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Agreed.  It's pretty addicting (like the game, haha). Well, and the coin, since I'm mining FlappyCoin.
Activity: 182

Activity: 42
Activity: 203
http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/1zdhwa/pushing_to_500_subs_with_a_big_giveaway/

giveaway still happening. 68 more subs to go, get some flap before it's too late!
Activity: 18
Bitcoin gone to yha moon but flappy is still 2 satoshi  Angry Angry
bought some 0. of a bitcoin....bought a couple 100k of flappy.....sold my remaining 0. of a bitcoin for what i payed for it....win Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Flap flap flap

FLCaryJLJ2WgHjQtoJSnLajQ22KEWr32nw
Activity: 22
The OP/dev team hasn't really participated in this thread for a week now... sorry to say I think they have abandoned the coin.

May I refer you to 2 days ago

Activity: 304
The OP/dev team hasn't really participated in this thread for a week now...  I think they have abandoned the coin. Without OP/dev support (at least show us you're still present) FLAP will FLOP!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
we havn't heard anything from the dev team in awhile? would be nice? unless I missed a post

maybe they are preparing something special! Smiley like new wallet or something else Smiley

who know!

Cheers!

They are, they did a lot of stuff i dont know what you talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
we havn't heard anything from the dev team in awhile? would be nice? unless I missed a post

maybe they are preparing something special! Smiley like new wallet or something else Smiley

who know!

Cheers!
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
 I can not reach the site from Turkey for 10 days or more.. Devs told that they will fix.. Waiting Huh
Jump to: