Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 119. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Why are more people not voting for FLAP where we have the chance?

Out of the 7800 votes on mintpal I have a few hundred already. What is up with the low voting numbers? Mintpal has decent volume and in the past days we have moved further away from the top spot.

You don't need money to vote, though they accept btc, with an account and voting every hr - few hrs you can get a few hundred votes a week.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm adding +18 votes every waking hour. Please show your support and vote FLAP on Mintpal!

do not hurry to hit other exchanges.

right now flap is growing bigger and those exchanges will notice that.

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

Out of the 7800 votes on mintpal I have a few hundred already. What is up with the low voting numbers? Mintpal has decent volume and in the past days we have moved further away from the top spot.

You don't need money to vote, though they accept btc, with an account and voting every hr - few hrs you can get a few hundred votes a week.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm adding +18 votes every waking hour. Please show your support and vote FLAP on Mintpal!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm interested in buying some FLAP at 0.000000045 for BTC.  PM me if interested.

I don't think anyone is too desperate to sell their flap at 4.5 satoshis a pop.

Did I add an extra zero?  When I posted the spread on the exchanges was between 4 and 5 so I am offering in the middle.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
http://flap.bondni.com

HASHRATE gets a little bit low. need some big hash power to support it Smiley

Activity: 28

IF YOU LIKE MY PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts

poor doge.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

FLAPPY GOES HUNTING!

IF YOU LIKE MY PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm interested in buying some FLAP at 0.000000045 for BTC.  PM me if interested.

I don't think anyone is too desperate to sell their flap at 4.5 satoshis a pop.
Activity: 38
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
I'm just wondering. Is the ban on Bitcoin in Vietnam going to affect the devs of this coin?
Actually, Bitcoin is no banned in Vietnam. They only forbid the financial institutions (e.g: The banks) to invest and get involve in Bitcoin, you can freely trade bitcoin here in Vietnam.

Nice interview other day. I enjoy seeing the updates from your team and the progress we are making!

Cheers for all the work you've done so far, and continue to do.

To true! Refreshing to see a dev team so attentive and with the 0% premine alone, this coin deserves to be supported by the community to show they want coins that are honest, and having a laugh at the same time is always a bonus! Bring on the in wallet game!!
To be honest. The team loaded tons of FlappyCoin while it was sold at 2 satoshi. We are still waiting for the price to fall back to 2 satoshi to buy more.

Devs, I think that price will not back to 2 satoshi.... it will be 10 and more  on the end of next week  Grin
Really crazy luck lately or maybe the server im on isn't showing proper stats.

I have 2 blocks found in past 25 mins, anyone else same?
Activity: 23
I'm just wondering. Is the ban on Bitcoin in Vietnam going to affect the devs of this coin?
Actually, Bitcoin is no banned in Vietnam. They only forbid the financial institutions (e.g: The banks) to invest and get involve in Bitcoin, you can freely trade bitcoin here in Vietnam.

Nice interview other day. I enjoy seeing the updates from your team and the progress we are making!

To true! Refreshing to see a dev team so attentive and with the 0% premine alone, this coin deserves to be supported by the community to show they want coins that are honest, and having a laugh at the same time is always a bonus! Bring on the in wallet game!!
To be honest. The team loaded tons of FlappyCoin while it was sold at 2 satoshi. We are still waiting for the price to fall back to 2 satoshi to buy more.

That is great news to me, so you guys have a little money in the coin now, and didn't take any from the community. You bought some along with the rest of us.

We all appreciate the honesty and hard work. You deserve some gain for all the development. I am happy you all had the confidence to buy coins.

Always nice when developer acually put some effort in to keep the coin alive, hopefully it will pay off aswell:D
Activity: 203
crazy difficulty now  Cheesy
Activity: 168
sell orders are killing us lol. if anyone has sell orders on crypto rush from 0.00000005 - 0.00000010 remove them put it at 0.00000020 + and flap coin will go up

+1 Agreed. All the sell orders between 0.00000005 - 0.00000010 is too low for this coin. Of course you can do what ever you want. This is your money. But if you all, put yours to the deep prices it will not grow up. This must be easy to understand. Please check some dead coins.. They made the same thing as u.. Stay calm and wait for a while.. This coin is not a drop & pulb coin.. Smiley 

Its fine. Stable growth is undervalued in our crypto community. I think this will develop our community in a far different way from a typical pump n dump... Many community members will be buying at these low prices.

link to interview: http://www.followthecoin.com/flappycoin-interview/

That is great news to me, so you guys have a little money in the coin now, and didn't take any from the community. You bought some along with the rest of us.

We all appreciate the honesty and hard work. You deserve some gain for all the development. I am happy you all had the confidence to buy coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
sell orders are killing us lol. if anyone has sell orders on crypto rush from 0.00000005 - 0.00000010 remove them put it at 0.00000020 + and flap coin will go up

+1 Agreed. All the sell orders between 0.00000005 - 0.00000010 is too low for this coin. Of course you can do what ever you want. This is your money. But if you all, put yours to the deep prices it will not grow up. This must be easy to understand. Please check some dead coins.. They made the same thing as u.. Stay calm and wait for a while.. This coin is not a drop & pulb coin.. Smiley  

Excellent point

+1

If everyone with sell order at 5 removed it, this coin could quickly jump to 6, there is a lot more buy at 4 than sell at 5.
Activity: 112

Activity: 116

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

+1 Agreed. All the sell orders between 0.00000005 - 0.00000010 is too low for this coin. Of course you can do what ever you want. This is your money. But if you all, put yours to the deep prices it will not grow up. This must be easy to understand. Please check some dead coins.. They made the same thing as u.. Stay calm and wait for a while.. This coin is not a dump & pump coin.. Smiley 

Jump to: