Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 123. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
miningwith.us is awesome. They force you to use a really small payout amount and the pool owner can be moody but performance wise it kicks ass. I've mined millions and millions of flap there with 0 issues so far.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
whats a good pool?

flap.hash.so , register for it and you register for all the other coin pools they host also.
Activity: 146
whats a good pool?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
FLAP #1 on Coinwarz!

TO DA MOON

Number 2 profitability on CoinWarz even at the discounted 3 Satoshi price.  Lot of powder building up under FLAP.

Now FLAP is #1 most profitable to mine. 
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
Agreed!
Voting and sending e-mails to exchenge sites is not enough. I am spending %5 of my mining for advertising. Sending anyone who is doing SOMETHING for Flappycoin.. What else?
Activity: 210
Bahhhhhhh, difficulty has gone right up, least I got a few mil beforehand Cheesy
Guys I would focus A LOT LESS on getting added to more exchanges and mining sites and A LOT MORE on ACTUAL ADOPTION EFFORTS. We need things like stores accepting flappy for payment, media coverage, etc. A coin can't grow beyond a certain small speculative value until it integrates into mainstream use.
Activity: 28
We may have won another battle today, but we still have a war going on!

We have more people who need to hear about FLAP.

More exchanges have yet to consider us.

With the help of the community through our developers outlined goal you can see a clear vision and potential for this coin to not only be another coin, but to be THE coin when it comes to mobile entertainment crypto! Cool
it has been only 13 days..  we are on page 112. We have 3 exchanges. Big things going to happen.. Stick together dudes..
FLAP JUST ADDED TO COINWARZ!!

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

I sent an e-mail 2 hours ago.. It worked ha Smiley

Lets begin..

Also WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW MINERS..

Did same. As hard as it was to do, because I love the low difficulty. At some point we need to start pushing for growth so that our coins have more value in the end!

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

I sent an e-mail 2 hours ago.. It worked ha Smiley

Lets begin..

Also WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW MINERS..
Activity: 14
It is on coinwarz.  Yep, it is slowly gaining momentum....

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

Ugh more like find a new coin to mine cause the diff is about to shoot through the damn roof ><

will be a mix of new miners / investors due to exposure.

The more people who mine the more distributed the coin is, and more of a chance people will want to support and develope the coin.

THIS IS A HUGE STEP IN FLAPPY!

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

Number 2 profitability on CoinWarz even at the discounted 3 Satoshi price.  Lot of powder building up under FLAP.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
w00t!coin

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

That is what brought me!

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!

Ugh more like find a new coin to mine cause the diff is about to shoot through the damn roof ><

GET READY FOR EXPOSURE!
Where is FlappyCoin traded?

Poloniex.com

Allcoin.com

cryptorush.in
Activity: 38