Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 126. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we have over a 1000 followers and 22 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

FLAP will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Activity: 70
is everything ok with the flapfpycoin daemon, whenever i start it the cpu and ram usage of my server goes 2x up and lags toooooo much
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
DIfficulty rising and volume increasing.

Does anyone else notice big purchases on all the exchanges from 3-5 satoshi's... On coinmarketcap its market value is 70 ish, while its trading volume is around top 40. That suggests to me that a move upwards should happen soon.
Activity: 18
Just no volume on flappycoin... Sold @4 and not buying back. Moved over to cagecoin, nice volume on mintpal and ready to break out for a run up!

Yo dawg, my opinion is flappycoin has no value, so I'm gonna post here saying I sold my coins and moved onto a different coin, to potentially lower the value more. Fk logic. I have only a R9 270X, if I were to sell all the coins I mined since 2/15, I'd make 34$. Considering how much BTC dropped in price since I started, that is pretty good for me and I am in no way a expert with this stuff. 34$ in 11 days just for leaving my computer on. If that is considered bad then some people are just greedy/ungrateful as hell.

Edit: Oh and btw, if the price of flappycoin were to raise by just ONE satoshi, that is +15$ for those 11 days. Considering how it was 9 satoshi at one time and it is still in infancy, your loss.

lol...
You're measly $34 worth of coin won't do anything to the market, flap I'll buy your coins now at 3 satoshi. Leave the trading to the professionals, and believe in what you invested in, even at these micro values. If you're basing your decisions on reading price charts on a small exchange, or on every post from these troll threads, then you deserve to make very little and lose money from your electric bill.

You said it yourself that there's no volume with FLAP. There was never any significant support at 9 satoshi, heck even 8 satoshi's was non-existent. But you're basing your investment on some error's in judgment, and then trolling the threads for support? Go home to your grandma, boy.

As I said, single 270X. And likewise, your measly IQ and inability to read won't get you anywhere. I won't be losing anything from electricity, because I have common sense, which you seem to lack. There was enough info there to even show I wouldn't lose anything from electricity, without even trying to make that a point, that's how stupid of a troll you are. Sounds like a bunch of people are mad at the big community flappycoin has and are bringing their worthless opinions to this thread. I rarely even check this stuff so by all means, cry in this thread about how greedy you are and how flappycoin will fail, I don't think anyone that is pro-flappycoin, has a carecup
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Keep voting on cryptsy !
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Poloniex down again.  I am glad we got cryptorush.in.  With the amount of downtime Poloniex is having I can't bring myself to have anything in it even if I can get a good trade.

Never know when the guy says this isn't worth it and goes poof.

Edit - To be fair - I guess he said 32 minutes ago that the site was going down.  At least the site is back up and that is in the comments section.
Activity: 28
If everyone would stop flappin out and look at the donation page to figure out how much you can give and where, we could move this crypto along way faster.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
Just no volume on flappycoin... Sold @4 and not buying back. Moved over to cagecoin, nice volume on mintpal and ready to break out for a run up!

Yo dawg, my opinion is flappycoin has no value, so I'm gonna post here saying I sold my coins and moved onto a different coin, to potentially lower the value more. Fk logic. I have only a R9 270X, if I were to sell all the coins I mined since 2/15, I'd make 34$. Considering how much BTC dropped in price since I started, that is pretty good for me and I am in no way a expert with this stuff. 34$ in 11 days just for leaving my computer on. If that is considered bad then some people are just greedy/ungrateful as hell.

Edit: Oh and btw, if the price of flappycoin were to raise by just ONE satoshi, that is +15$ for those 11 days. Considering how it was 9 satoshi at one time and it is still in infancy, your loss.

lol...
You're measly $34 worth of coin won't do anything to the market, flap I'll buy your coins now at 3 satoshi. Leave the trading to the professionals, and believe in what you invested in, even at these micro values. If you're basing your decisions on reading price charts on a small exchange, or on every post from these troll threads, then you deserve to make very little and lose money from your electric bill.

You said it yourself that there's no volume with FLAP. There was never any significant support at 9 satoshi, heck even 8 satoshi's was non-existent. But you're basing your investment on some error's in judgment, and then trolling the threads for support? Go home to your grandma, boy.

+1 agreed Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Well they said on the irc, that they contacted Dong Nguyen and are planning a photo op together

A photo would be great!

dressed up like ducks would be epic

LOL
Activity: 14
This is accumulation time, you don't sell now.

You sell when the volume picks up and the price increases.  Such a simple concept that people fail to learn over and over.

You might make money for a second chasing any crypto but 99% of the time will lose.

You buy BEFORE the run.  Simple

Shhhhh... let people do what they do best move in a herd!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

lol...

Activity: 62
Everyone go Upvote And Comment Flappycoin on Coinedup Reddit Page
Here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1ygjny/please_add_flappycoin_flap/
Activity: 494
This is accumulation time, you don't sell now.

You sell when the volume picks up and the price increases.  Such a simple concept that people fail to learn over and over.

You might make money for a second chasing any crypto but 99% of the time will lose.

You buy BEFORE the run.  Simple
Activity: 18

Activity: 616
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Maybe people think, the same like with Coinye and norriscoin could happen. And i am also frightened. I have invested 1 BTC.

Developers do you have any proof, Dong Nguyen granted you the rights to use his flappy bird graphics?

With proof, this coin can fly to the moon like a rocket.

The guy probably doesn't care anyways

He dropped the game making 50K $ a day like it was nothing
Activity: 15
If anyone's interested, I own the flap-dice.com and flappy-dice.com domain names and am willing to sell relatively cheaply Smiley.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well they said on the irc, that they contacted Dong Nguyen and are planning a photo op together

A photo would be great!

dressed up like ducks would be epic
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Moving up fast in the MintPal voting, https://www.mintpal.com/voting, 3 votes per hour for unregistered users, 6 votes per hour for registered users.

Vote early. Vote often.  Smiley
Jump to: