Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 128. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Reddit Cryptsy Vote Giveaway Increased
Get 1000 Flap per vote & Giveaway of 25,000 Flap to Randomly Chosen voter
Reddit page: http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/1yvx95/easy_1000_flap_reward_for_every_vote_on_cryptsy/
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR FLAPPYCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
wow. seems big whales are coming!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sell @ 500 satoshi pm me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Well, if someone ist selling @2 sat just pm me. I will gladly take 1-2 btc worth of Flap.

Same willing to buy 1-3 BTC worth @ 2 and up to 10 btc worth @ 1 satoshi.

You will need to go first, but will break it up into however small amounts you want.  Also, use Asterios first as he offered before me.

Don't bother pm'ing me if you are not willing to go first.

Have a flapping great day!
Everyone is selling this shit coin, earlier today in cryptorush was buy orders at 4sat, later at 3sat and now people are selling at 2sat.. i think tomorrow people will sell at 1 sat.. why buy at 2 sat if tomorrow I will can to buy at 1sat Smiley and dont tell this shit that this coin will be 300sat in few months :DD its another shit coin and nothing more

I was going to comment earlier then stopped.  But I see your desperation to buy back is strong from your continued postings.

Your comments are from someone who obviously likes the coin enough to follow and post on it more then in passing.

Further you stated you sold with the full confidence you would be able to buy it back cheaper.  So I don't think many will put much weight on your opinion of a worthless coin you desperately want to buy back.

If it is truly worthless, then I encourage you to move on.  We will continue to buy your coins and at some point make a nice profit on them.  But I am sure you are here for the same thing but are just trying to eak out a few more coins for yourself Smiley

Glad to have you aboard even if your statements and underlying desire to own the coin don't add up.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Well, if someone ist selling @2 sat just pm me. I will gladly take 1-2 btc worth of Flap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Everyone is selling this shit coin, earlier today in cryptorush was buy orders at 4sat, later at 3sat and now people are selling at 2sat.. i think tomorrow people will sell at 1 sat.. why buy at 2 sat if tomorrow I will can to buy at 1sat Smiley and dont tell this shit that this coin will be 300sat in few months :DD its another shit coin and nothing more
even if it is 10 sat and you buy it at 1-3 sat, you'll make some money on it Wink
Activity: 364
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
We need to get this coin on Mintpal if it's ever gonna go anywhere
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

The only place you need to vote is here

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000046

Cryptsy aren't going to add this coin until they can see some volume going through it. We'll only achieve that if we can get on Mintpal. Plus we actually stand a chance of winning the voting there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
We need to get this coin on Mintpal if it's ever gonna go anywhere
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
COYE is 1 sat because it was pretty much shut down before it even released, the flappycoin Dev has permission from the creator of Flappybird, so no legal threat there, could see an iOS or Android Flappycoin game (as some have mentioned earlier in this thread)  being a sticking point though, as the games Dev removed it from the stores.
Activity: 14
Guys seriously?  Flappybird?  Do you go around telling people that you are mining flappybird?  

Activity: 364
:DDDD everyone said same about COYE , but as we see now, its 1 sat Cheesy so goodluck :DD if you are thinking it will be 300sat, so buy ALL FLAPPYcoins 2-50 sat :DDD
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
yes, i sold all coins, i will rebuy at 1 sat later today or tomorrow Smiley

Good luck, they are pretty good at accumulating here and then letting it run.  Most likely they will never let it reach the .01 knowing that was most peoples plan.  Take all the weak hands and those trying to flip and then running it before you can react.

I know I have been and will continue to keep filling the .02 order buying as it is pretty much a killer risk vs reward if you are patient. 

Will start accumulating at .01 only if the difficulty drops way down where it is more profitable to mine it then buy and then I will continue to buy and mine instead of just buying.

The hash rate is staying over 1.5 G for a reason, accumulation by those who know how the alt game is played.

I think so to, this coin is alot like doge, and people will catch up on it like doge did,
I expect prices around 300 sathoshi withit 2 months, when we hit a good exhange and we get a flappybird game everything will go allright!
Activity: 32
FLAP/BTC at Cryptorush is currently offline  Huh
yes, i sold all coins, i will rebuy at 1 sat later today or tomorrow Smiley

Good luck, they are pretty good at accumulating here and then letting it run.  Most likely they will never let it reach the .01 knowing that was most peoples plan.  Take all the weak hands and those trying to flip and then running it before you can react.

I know I have been and will continue to keep filling the .02 order buying as it is pretty much a killer risk vs reward if you are patient. 

Will start accumulating at .01 only if the difficulty drops way down where it is more profitable to mine it then buy and then I will continue to buy and mine instead of just buying.

The hash rate is staying over 1.5 G for a reason, accumulation by those who know how the alt game is played.
Activity: 40
Guys seriously?  Flappybird?  Do you go around telling people that you are mining flappybird?  

http://s29.postimg.org/ld0mgy3fb/trollc.jpg

You must have missed out on the doge train and are now hoping you won't regret mining this one Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
K guys. 10 brave Flappers have stepped boldly into the void and answered my challenge.  Im all Flapp'd out. 

-blue

I'm willing to take over. For 2 users only, whoever makes it above 25 I will pay 50k FLAP to. Grin

Post your screenshot within your browser and post your address.

Does it work if my best is 35?

http://postimg.org/image/xpumrgmyr
Jump to: