Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 146. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BlueCoinStock has added FlappyCoin!!
From just now, we are collecting market FLAP/BTC!

Public market: http://bluecoinstock.com/public/market/19
Full mode Poloniex: http://bluecoinstock.com/viewer/19/2/7
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
seems fishy. only some people are effected if the database truly did get deleted wouldnt everyone be screwed?

I cant connect to their irc channel either.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
excuse me... i know what happend because i was on the irc when it happend, he was removing his pandacoin pool and he deleted the wrong database.., my account got removed on that pool aswell but he told me what to do and my coins were back.

Even if that's true, that's a very good reason to not ever mine there again.

What kind of person drops a database without taking a backup and triple checking it's the right one?!
Activity: 3
Lol, i think the ads are funny and keep the flappy thread on the top.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Flappys on sale atm. BUYBUY  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Attention!!

All people who have been mining on flappy . miningwith .us listen carefully

i have been in contact with the owner, all your coins are safe, there was an error made within the pool and some accounts got accedently deleted, YOUR COINS ARE SAFE, all you need to do is recreate your account and then go on IRC and tell Trixisowned your username and he will relink your account to your old ID and you will have your coins back

NOTE: the irc is going through alot of traffic atm please be patient.

Well freenode is basically down right now. Anyhow your a new account with 0 posts.

"error made within the pool and some accounts got accidentally deleted". Yeah right. The dump on poloniex says differently. How can a error just delete accounts. Don't you have backups?

Anyhow, I recommend anyone mining on any pools to have low automatic payouts to prevent/minimize the costs of pool runs like this.

excuse me... i know what happend because i was on the irc when it happend, he was removing his pandacoin pool and he deleted the wrong database.., my account got removed on that pool aswell but he told me what to do and my coins were back.

I just received a large payout from miningwith.us. My coins were safe. Take that as you will.
Activity: 28
Stop spamming your pool all the fucking time.
Ok, sorry
Activity: 98
Pooled.cc need more miners.
Any auto payouts
No lost coins
No shit

Stop spamming your pool all the fucking time.
Activity: 28
Pooled.cc need more miners.
Any auto payouts
No lost coins
No shit

http://i.imgur.com/nQ20a9X.png
Activity: 3
Attention!!

i have been in contact with the owner, all your coins are safe, there was an error made within the pool and some accounts got accedently deleted, YOUR COINS ARE SAFE, all you need to do is recreate your account and then go on IRC and tell Trixisowned your username and he will relink your account to your old ID and you will have your coins back

Well freenode is basically down right now. Anyhow your a new account with 0 posts.

"error made within the pool and some accounts got accidentally deleted". Yeah right. The dump on poloniex says differently. How can a error just delete accounts. Don't you have backups?

Anyhow, I recommend anyone mining on any pools to have low automatic payouts to prevent/minimize the costs of pool runs like this.
Activity: 4
Attention!!

Activity: 18
I came to post the same thing. Luckily you guys helped me get my coins off that lame site flappy.miningwith.us and I dumped my coins when I woke up, I lost basically nothing. That's messed up
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
ya it looks lik emy account was deleted too. cant recover password or anything.

even tho the site had a max payout set to 1000coins i still had like 50k on there waiting to be sent.

same here ... and looks like they dumped it fast too :
https://poloniex.com/exchange
ya it looks lik emy account was deleted too. cant recover password or anything.

even tho the site had a max payout set to 1000coins i still had like 50k on there waiting to be sent.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Did anyone here use flap.miningwith.us because I can't login anymore, and they won't send me an email link for the forgot my password thing. Is anyone else having this issue?

Prepare for the worst. They might have taken the coins and ran.

I always setup the minimum payout on pools (assuming the payout fee is only a small fraction) to keep the risk low.

they deleted my account too !!!!
SCAMMERS !!!
Activity: 40
Did anyone here use flap.miningwith.us because I can't login anymore, and they won't send me an email link for the forgot my password thing. Is anyone else having this issue?

Works for me :\ I just logged onto my account. Everything seems fine.
Activity: 154

Prepare for the worst. They might have taken the coins and ran.

I always setup the minimum payout on pools (assuming the payout fee is only a small fraction) to keep the risk low.
I'm also having problem with my account at flap.miningwith.us. Time to move to another pool I guess..

Come join us at flappy.speedhash.eu Smiley Get reward - 1,000,000 FLAP is waiting for block finders Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Beautiful coin. I think and hope this is gonna be a good one for the future
Anyone know how to contact miningwithus? lots of coins on there that i cant access now Sad
Jump to: